School Prayer

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2007, 12:49 PM
*Aspen*
Ok ladies. I'm taking the plunge. I've GOT to get a degree in SOMETHING and the only thing that has ever interested me is law. So....I'm just gonna do it. I'm gonna sign up to get my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I'm not sure what type of career I want to pursue out of this, but I'm hoping that once I talk to a counselor or something I'll have a better idea of what I'm getting into. The sooner I get a degree, the sooner I can have a REAL job and get to working and then popping out more babies! LOL!!!!

I've only talked to about 7 different schools in about 4 years and I always back out. DON'T LET ME DO IT!!! Don't let me chicken out! I need your help! Send me a lot of "bull charging" energy to stick to my guns and JUST DO IT!!! I really need some encouragement on this. It feels like SUCH a huge step for me and I get easily intimidated by "real life" things. LOL! I was nervous about applying for co-host if this can tell you anything about how REALLY NERVOUS I am about this!

yea.....I'm really nervous..... lol. This is like "adult" stuff to me and I don't feel like an adult half the time. I still feel like a kid. I don't wanna grow up....I'm a toys r us kid...
September 26th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Lachesis's Avatar Member
Quote:
Ok ladies. I'm taking the plunge. I've GOT to get a degree in SOMETHING and the only thing that has ever interested me is law. So....I'm just gonna do it. I'm gonna sign up to get my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I'm not sure what type of career I want to pursue out of this, but I'm hoping that once I talk to a counselor or something I'll have a better idea of what I'm getting into. The sooner I get a degree, the sooner I can have a REAL job and get to working and then popping out more babies! LOL!!!!

I've only talked to about 7 different schools in about 4 years and I always back out. DON'T LET ME DO IT!!! Don't let me chicken out! I need your help! Send me a lot of "bull charging" energy to stick to my guns and JUST DO IT!!! I really need some encouragement on this. It feels like SUCH a huge step for me and I get easily intimidated by "real life" things. LOL! I was nervous about applying for co-host if this can tell you anything about how REALLY NERVOUS I am about this!

yea.....I'm really nervous..... lol. This is like "adult" stuff to me and I don't feel like an adult half the time. I still feel like a kid. I don't wanna grow up....I'm a toys r us kid...[/b]

Hey, I'm new, but I'll definitely encourage you! We need TONS more pagans in the legal field!!

February 22nd, 2009, 05:50 AM
~Jackie
Wow, didn't know this was pulled up! Holy Cow!

Ok, well I did take the plunge and I've been in school since a few wks after making the OP!!! My degree (of which I'm venemously passionate about) is Forensic Psychology (google it, it's not what you think, it has nothing to do with science, LOL!), Developmental Psychology (because I'm a Natural Parenting mother and take parenting children very seriously), and instead of Social I'm going to switch to Health Psychology and hopefully motivate people to make healthier decisions in their lives (my family too!).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search