i need a spell please im despret

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2007, 04:08 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
ok so a year ago i broke a mirror, since then my relationship ended really really badly after being bashed cheated on etc, My pop got cancer and i got diagnosed with pcos depressions anxiety, i cant take it anymore nothing going right eveything going wrong i just want to be happy and find a really great guy is there anything any of you can help me with please???

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
December 7th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Gwen's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Gwen Send a message via MSN to Gwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gwen
Quote:
ok so a year ago i broke a mirror, since then my relationship ended really really badly after being bashed cheated on etc, My pop got cancer and i got diagnosed with pcos depressions anxiety, i cant take it anymore nothing going right eveything going wrong i just want to be happy and find a really great guy is there anything any of you can help me with please???[/b]
I really am unsure how to respond to this aside from giving you a little advice, that while it probably is not what you are looking for, is more what you need instead of some 'magic potion' or quick fix.
It sounds like you are a very young mom who has been going through alot. As a single mom of 3 who has been through quite alot as well, I can commiserate and understand how the stress makes you want to grasp- onto anything you can.

Honestly, take it from a 35 year old woman who has been there done that, finding a good man, while nice, is not going to comlete your life and make all your troubles disappear, nor can you conjour one to miraculously apear in your life. i gotta go ill finish later.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Gwen
Mom to Emily, Chris and Selena
December 7th, 2007, 06:00 AM
i dont want a new man just some sorta luck thank you very much for the advice

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
December 7th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
First off, I'm so sorry to hear about everything going on in your life!

Now, about the spells... I can provide you with a spell that you can perform (se the "General Candle Magic Spell" thread in this section), but be aware that spellwork should be your *last* resort. And it's not a quick fix.

Performing a spell isn't going to magically make everything "all better again". However, if you are set on this, I suggest first doing some kind of healing ritual. Here's a list of healing spells (I just did a google search and found this site, I haven't read through these spells, so I don;t know how credible they are. You'll have to judge that for yourself. ): http://www.ecauldron.com/spells/iheal.php

If you still feel the need to cast more spells, next I would suggest some sort of "luck" spell (http://www.ecauldron.com/spells/iluck.php). Try to keep about a month between each spell though.

And then, when you feel ready, a love spell. Love spells should not target a specific individual, as that would be unethical. Targeting a specific person in a spell effects their free will. I believe that whatever you send out will be returned to you. What you do to others, you do to yourself. You wouldn't want others messing with your free will, right? However, you can cast a spell to find the right person for you, or to receive love. Here is that site's section on love spells (remember, I haven't read through these): http://www.ecauldron.com/spells/ilove.php

You *can* do a spell that combines the three... though I think you should be patient. First you need to heal yourself emotionally (while it's *possible* a spell can help heal your condition, I wouldn't count on it. The healing spell is more for an emotional and mental level), then you can start working on bringing luck and love into your life. Heal yourself first.

Again, I cannot stress enough that spells are not some quick fix and should not be taken lightly. This is something that should be a last resort. Try to do all you can mundanely (meaning non-magically) before you get the spiritual realm involved as well. There's nothing wrong with using spells to help out, but it's not a cure-all. Anyways, good luck, and I hope you feel better! *hugs*

ETA: I forgot to mention... breaking a mirror had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in your life. You need to know that. You didn't cause all of this to happen.

December 7th, 2007, 06:18 PM
tank you very much, Oh i would never try and cast a spell on a guy i dont know any guys atm lol id love a nice guy to come into my life in his own free will but i dont really wanna have a spell for that one, thank you for the links the healing one sounds like what i need thank you very much. I ddidnt no wether or not the mirror was it just freaks me out a lil thank you

December 12th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Elysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Elysia Send a message via MSN to Elysia
First off I am really sorry to hear about the things going on but I honestly don't think you need any spells...I may be young but I have learnt that you get out of the universe what you put into it. You make your own luck! If you keeping sending out negative vibes and saying to yourself that it's not going to get better than the chances are that it wont...my advice is just to do your best to try and stay positive and you'll probably find that things don't look as bad and will start to turn around.

Best of luck!
December 15th, 2007, 05:23 AM
thank you very much i try to stay positive but i feel like every time im really positive something ba dhappens and it hits me harder then if i were just to be negative kwim? thnx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search