Attention all Mommies & Mommies-To-Be!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Gosh I haven't been here in AGES...but wanted to update you all a little. hehehe

Frank will be 8 months old on Monday (my 25th b-day) and he is doing well...starting to crawl and just being adorable as ever. But the most shocking update was the news I got on Fathers day. We found out (much to our amazement) that I am pregnant AGAIN...we "Think" I am due around February 23, but I was on the mini-pill...breastfeeding, and hadn't had a post partum AF...I have my first appointment on July 18th and we will go from there to see how they want to date this pregnancy. Its so great to hear you girls and your babies...and babies to be doing so well!

Thanks Kara!!
June 18th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Congrats, Heidi!!!!

June 18th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow, what a surprise!! Congrats Heidi!! I can't believe Frank is going to be 8 months old!

June 18th, 2008, 12:31 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats Heidi!!!! Aim for Feb 20th!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

June 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats Heidi!!! looks like you are fertile myrtle

what made you decide to test?
June 19th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I'm doing great! Almost 29 weeks....WOW! Karly and I are due on the same day!

~We did our hospital tour last night, it was great! It make things feel very "real"
~Passed my GD test! Whoot!
~Found out at 4d ultrasound last week that the baby was breech, but found out yesterday that he was movin' on down, his head is now in the lower left corner. Good news!
~Going for another 4d ultrasound on Saturday since we didn't get good pics at the first one
~Have gained 30lbs. Wowza!
~Baby shower is next Saturday!
~Baby still has no middle name. He is Reid ____ DH can't agree on anything!

I think that sums it up!
June 22nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
shannaj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Its so great reading all of the updates. It always cheers me up to see that everyone is doing fine. Congrats Heidi!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm so happy for all of you!

Thanks to Vicki for my gorgeous siggy!

June 22nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
I wasn't around here very long so I haven't updated since I left in March...but I come in all the time to see how everyone is doing!

I'll be 16 weeks this week...woo hoo! Time to see the gender! I have an ultrasound scheduled for this Friday and I can hardly wait. This is the part I'm most excited for so far, next to the original "dating" u/s where we got to see the heartbeat.

I'm finally, finally getting over the morning sickness this week. I think this will be the first week that I actually gain weight rather than maintain or lose it. I still get a little nauseous at times but haven't actually gotten sick in 4 or 5 days. I'm so thankful to have energy to do things again because the first trimester kicked my butt!

ETA: Found out on 6/27 that we're on Team Blue! Yay, we are both thrilled to be having a little boy!

June 23rd, 2008, 12:41 AM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Thank you all for the up-dates! I had so much fun going through this post Congrats to all of you
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
June 23rd, 2008, 02:56 AM
star24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, Long time since i have even been on JM!! LOL. Anyway, must get back to my DDC sometime.. Just been busy with baby stuff!! LOL. Sienna is 6 months old, babbling, drueling, laughing and recently having an extreme separation anxiety thing! if i leave the room she cries, and will NOT go to sleep unless i stand there and watch her go to sleep.. ahh. She was sleeping all night, but then the past week she's decided thats enough and waking up again 1 or 2 times a night.. fun fun fun!! hehehe.. but we love her!! wow you girls have really progressed!! can't believe some of your are due soon!! and Heidi congrats on #2!!

Heres some pictures anyway.. xx and yes its cold where i am.. :-)

Stole my banana!!
Who needs toys when i got a box!
On our weekend walks in the valley, Daddy behind the camera!
With my great grandfather
Please dont touch the hair! theres not much

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Sienna born to Cole and Janna- Jan 2 08'</span>

June 23rd, 2008, 10:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww! She's adorable Janna! I hope she gets through her anxiety stage soon.

June 23rd, 2008, 10:38 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She is soooo adorable!!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

June 23rd, 2008, 05:45 PM
star24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Carly and Megan. Wow, I can't believe you have like just over 2 months Carly!! So fast! She gets to have her first Christmas this year too!! Logan is Super Cute Megan I'm loving the hair:-) and congrats on the breastfeeding so far! Sienna is still Breastfed too :-)

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Sienna born to Cole and Janna- Jan 2 08'</span>

June 23rd, 2008, 06:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have been in and out since I graduated in November and stalk all the time. I am fine, I had surgery and some other minor complications and now I am doing great. I am just waiting around for the little guy to show up, I am so happy to see when there are graduates, I check every time I am on here. Glad to hear everyone is doing good and I can't believe how far along some of us are already.

June 25th, 2008, 11:43 PM
xanada101's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to xanada101 Send a message via Yahoo to xanada101
I LOVE reading the updates. I didn't see this before I posted the other thread! I miss you girls!

June 26th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When this post first popped up I had just had my first ultrasound at 6 weeks. I didn't post here, because I had just posted about that. Anyway, now I am almost 10 weeks along. Morning sickness is kicking my butt. I am not throwing up every day, but probably every third. But the nausea and heartburn are on and off all day every day. To keep it at bay I have to snack constantly. If I have something on my stomach I can normally not throw up through the day. Of course DH is now complaining about that because he is gaining weight because I don't hide my snacks from him. Funny, I haven't gained any weight, but he has gained like 5lbs or more.

Anyway, I am just hoping that all the nausea means my hormones are all high and that means the baby is doing just fine and growing well. I have my next appointment July 3rd, and as long as everything is ok I will finally be telling the rest of my family and friends that I am pregnant starting at my parent's 4th party. DH is so looking forward to being able to tell everyone, I am still worried something will go wrong as soon as everyone knows though.

June 26th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This post was so much fun! I loved reading everyone's updates and thanks for giving us who are still TTC the heads up on what to expect!
Congrats to all Mommies & Mommies to be!

July 1st, 2008, 08:11 PM
nina711's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i will be nine weeks tomorrow and i am very excited to go to the ultrasound on thursday since i have heard i wil probably be able to see the baby move!!! i have been feeling pretty good no morning sickness/nausea which i am thanking my lucky stars for, especially since i dont want to tell my job yet. just taking it day by day since some days i feel totally normal and other days im very tired and cant really get much done which frustrates me. we told our families and friends about a weeek and half ago after seeing the heartbeat in the dr. office. thats all for me for now. i really like this thread its so cool to see all the different stages everyone is at currently

I breastfed for 14 months!

July 14th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Kimber77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kimber77
I loved reading everyones updates as I haven't had much time keeping up with everyone. I'm sure my ddc thinks i've left them for good. Congrats Heidi!! I think my dh would faint if I told him I was preggo again that early! After the roughness of sleepless nights and major fussy baby in the beginning he was questioning rather or not he even wanted a #2! lol

Anyway, update on us. Gage is now 2 months old and amazing me everyday!! We are finally getting into a good routine and he lets us know if we're not following it by getting very fussy. He is now sleeping from about 8:45pm to 5:45 am (YAY!!--no more up every 2 hours) then we have a bottle (he's up to 5oz every 3 hours), back to sleep for a couple hours then spend most of the rest of the day playing and taking 15 min cat naps. He takes a bath at 7:30pm, takes his bottle and starts his night off again. He started smiling at us and not just in his sleep at about 6 wks, started cooing at 7wks and is now rolling over onto his side. He had his 2mo shots last Tues which I cried just as much as him. He now weights 12.5 lbs and is 22 1/2 inches. I can't believe how fast he is growing!! I just started back to work today which was very hard!!

Big brother Gage welcomes Karli Elizabeth 7 lbs 14 oz 20 inches on 8/1/11

July 14th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow!! I can't believe Gage is 2 months old! It's great to hear from you Kim and I'm glad things seem to be going well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search