Attention all Mommies & Mommies-To-Be!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We need some updates! How are you all doing? How is everyone feeling? Moms- how are your babies doing?

June 3rd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Elliott's Mommy
It hasn't been too long since I've posted, but here's the pg update.

I am doing really well, I think. I have to eat very frequently (I'm going to be the size of a house before this is over) or I get very nauseous. Actually, every evening I feel kinda icky and have an internal debate over whether I would feel better if I would let myself throw up. So far the answer is no! My BB's are sore and are definitely getting bigger. I'm way tired in the afternoons. And I am eating things (like eggs and grapefruit juice for breakfast) that normally never eat!

My first OB appt is 6/17--until then, I think I'll remain pretty anxious. I have kept the POAS to a minimum, but I get a little worried that maybe I'm not pg anymore because there aren't that many outward signs, kwim? I just really need to hear the heartbeat to put my mind to rest a bit. I'm just afraid it's all too good to be true!!!!

June 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Don't worry Courtney your appointment will be here before you know it!!!

I'm doing pretty well. The boys are growing a ton! My belly is rock hard and I feel them moving more and more as the days go by. I love it. I still have some M/S but it isn't unbearable. Heartburn and major back pain are my biggest complaints! My shower is this weekend so I'm pretty excited about that too!

June 3rd, 2008, 03:13 PM
Elliott's Mommy
Aww, I love showers!!! It's like Christmas, only better! I am so glad those boys are growing like gangbusters and that you are feeling okay, Jessica!

June 3rd, 2008, 05:40 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's so great to read your updates! I hope they keep coming!

I hope that you start to feel less Icky Courtney.
Have fun at your Shower this weekend Jessica!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

June 3rd, 2008, 06:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Heartburn and major back pain are my biggest complaints![/b]
I'm with you, Jess! I have back problems to begin with so my growing uterus/belly (extra weight), makes it impossible to find a comfortable position no matter what I'm doing. Sleeping has also turned into a chore. The worst part is, I have three more months and it's only going to get worse. Oh well, it'll all be worth it in the end.

Another thing I've noticed is how tired I've been. It's like I'm back in the first trimester.

June 4th, 2008, 12:33 PM
KrystalB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been feeling pretty good, actually. Tired often but DH and I have been trying to get out for walks every evening. Sometimes it helps take away the tiredness and sometimes it makes it worse. The hardest thing is eating breakfast and brushing my teeth in the morning. It's hard to stomach both activities but other than that, I'm fine during the day.

My Chart
June 5th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Lauren S's Avatar Mom to Brady and Hannah
I love reading the updates! Keep them coming!

Jess- do you keep belly pics anywhere? I don't think I've seen them. I want to see how twins are treating you!
June 5th, 2008, 08:16 AM
LuvMyToriBug's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I updated about 2 weeks ago (May 19 dr appt). That is kind of where I am at this point. Just waiting for my next appt., which is June 26 and we are hoping to find out what we will be having. DH and I have been working on names and have pretty much come to an agreement on both (I think) just as long as DH doesn't change at the last minute. I am feeling pretty good most of the time but for some reason, I have still been really tired some days.

Names
Girl - Victoria Diane
Boy - Joshua Taylor

Diane is my middle name and Taylor is my maiden name, the first names are names that DH and I both like.

June 5th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Firstly I am not going to be a Mommy I will be a Mummy

Secondly this heartburn SUCKS like MAJORLY sucks!! I can't bend over without getting pretty bad heartburn! putting my shoes on just about kills me!!! I think my stomach is up under my ribs because seriously I have such pain there its so frustrating!! Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and I have had a very easy pregnancy so far so if this is the worst of it I am happy.

I am living on Tums.... Tums are now my best friend! I think I eat 6 or 8 a day! I need to make sure I don't slouch or I get heartburn too!!

Come on September (although I am secretly hoping she comes in August)
June 6th, 2008, 05:46 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
My update.....there's not much, but I haven't been on in ages....well it seems like ages. We're on vacation visiting our families in TX and FL. The drive from CA to TX was so long and then from TX to FL. We're currently in FL with my fam and will be going to the beach this wekeend! We finally told both families the big news! They all seemed excited/happy, so that's good! We will probably be moving back to CA but to Santa Monica instead, DH got a job offer at a studio there, so that's exciting. We are probably going to trade in our Mazda 3 for an SUV too~! Pregnancy updates....I'm feeling great! So excited and happy!! No morning sickness at all. Just feeling tired earlier than before and my appetite has picked up. I am 9 weeks today~ Time is flying by. I have an u/s on Tuesday and I can't wait! I'll def. post pics of our lil one!!

Thanks for the updates everyone! I love reading them~!!

June 6th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
My update.....there's not much, but I haven't been on in ages....well it seems like ages. We're on vacation visiting our families in TX and FL. The drive from CA to TX was so long and then from TX to FL. We're currently in FL with my fam and will be going to the beach this wekeend! We finally told both families the big news! They all seemed excited/happy, so that's good! We will probably be moving back to CA but to Santa Monica instead, DH got a job offer at a studio there, so that's exciting. We are probably going to trade in our Mazda 3 for an SUV too~! Pregnancy updates....I'm feeling great! So excited and happy!! No morning sickness at all. Just feeling tired earlier than before and my appetite has picked up. I am 9 weeks today~ Time is flying by. I have an u/s on Tuesday and I can't wait! I'll def. post pics of our lil one!!

Thanks for the updates everyone! I love reading them~!![/b]

NINE WEEKS ALREADY??? Wow! Time IS flying!! I'm so happy for all of you ladies and can't wait to see pics of those little beans!!!!
June 6th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Come on September (although I am secretly hoping she comes in August)[/b]
LOL I'm with you!!

Holy moly, Lindsey! I can't believe you're 9 weeks pregnant! I'm glad you're feeling good!!

June 7th, 2008, 12:40 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was so glad to read all these updates! I am glad you ladies are doing wonderfully!!

Logan is doing AMAZING!! He just got his second round of shots this past Tuesday- he was not a happy camper. He is 16lbs 14ozs 27in long!! He is "talking" and laughing all the time now! Being a mommy is the greatest!!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

June 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
babybuckeyein2008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really haven't updated to you girls--I stalk you all the time though!!

Well I am down to the last weeks before "she" arrives (( We have no name yet, and probably won't decide until we see her )) I will be 37 weeks on Monday which is full term - and I have DR appt Tuesday and they are going to check me. **Crosses Fingers** I really I hope I am at least dialted a little bit....but I doubt it Her room is all ready and bags are all packed....just waiting for something to happen!! I just want to see her and hold her!!!!!!!!!

Glad everyone else is doing well
June 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I really haven't updated to you girls--I stalk you all the time though!!

Well I am down to the last weeks before "she" arrives (( We have no name yet, and probably won't decide until we see her )) I will be 37 weeks on Monday which is full term - and I have DR appt Tuesday and they are going to check me. **Crosses Fingers** I really I hope I am at least dialted a little bit....but I doubt it Her room is all ready and bags are all packed....just waiting for something to happen!! I just want to see her and hold her!!!!!!!!!

Glad everyone else is doing well [/b]
OMG I can't believe you are due already!!!! Holy cow time flies!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

June 9th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Firstly I am not going to be a Mommy I will be a Mummy [/b]

Well i'm still pretty new in all of this...I think i'll be 5 weeks on Thursday
Still very nervous and trying to think positive. POAS on Sunday (in true POASaholic fashion) just to make sure...and there they were...my 2 dark pink lines!

I've got my first ob/gyn appointment on the 25th...really excited! No real morning sickness but the appetite has increased, bbs are growing and I have to get to bed early coz i get sooo exhausted! But i'm loving it all!

June 9th, 2008, 04:42 PM
nina711's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well im almost 6 weeks, i have my first dr. appt. this wednesday the 11th. i dont have to many symptoms, i have to eat small frequent meals, i have sore and slightly larger boobs, and a little constipation sorry for TMI lol. some days im really exhausted and other days not really. im very excited and nervous and other than you ladies, and my dh not a single person knows yet

I breastfed for 14 months!

June 9th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
well im almost 6 weeks, i have my first dr. appt. this wednesday the 11th. i dont have to many symptoms, i have to eat small frequent meals, i have sore and slightly larger boobs, and a little constipation sorry for TMI lol. some days im really exhausted and other days not really. im very excited and nervous and other than you ladies, and my dh not a single person knows yet [/b]
Congrats! to both you and FatimaD!!!

and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but don't plan on the constipation going away any time soon.... unfortunately everything slows down (so I have learned) and I'm STILL dealing with it!!
June 10th, 2008, 04:43 PM
nina711's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
well im almost 6 weeks, i have my first dr. appt. this wednesday the 11th. i dont have to many symptoms, i have to eat small frequent meals, i have sore and slightly larger boobs, and a little constipation sorry for TMI lol. some days im really exhausted and other days not really. im very excited and nervous and other than you ladies, and my dh not a single person knows yet [/b]
Congrats! to both you and FatimaD!!!

and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but don't plan on the constipation going away any time soon.... unfortunately everything slows down (so I have learned) and I'm STILL dealing with it!!
[/b]

thank you and thanks for the warning lol

I breastfed for 14 months!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search