Worried (also posted in March DDC)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So yesterday I got my BFP at 10DPO. Today I tested again on FRER and it is so light I can really barely see it. I have to hold it up to a light to see it. The control line was lighter than yesterdays. I took a digi yesterday and today and both said yes that I am pregnant. Would you be worried that the line is practically nonexistent today. Both days I tested with FMU. My temp went up, no cramping or spotting. I keep telling myself that I'm only 11DPO and that the digi says yes so I shouldn't be worried. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if I should worry. My doctor won't see me earlier than July 27th.

July 7th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Em2528's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I dont think id be worried at this point. You are only 11dpo and at 10dpo the line would probably be pretty light.

................. .
.................................................. ..
July 7th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Different tests have different sensitivities. 11dpo is still very early, some people don't even get a bfp that early. The fact that you got a + on a digi is very good though. My tests didn't get really positive until 14dpo, and I definitely worried that 9,10,11,12 weren't getting any darker, but things are fine for me!

July 7th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
keeping you and your bean in my thoughts and prayers though Casey!!!

July 7th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Casey, I agree with the other girls. I am thinking it's so early that the test sensitivities are probably different. I will be thinking about you and your lil bean!

TTC #2
July 7th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Sorry Casey that you are so worried. The fact you got a + on a digi is a vert good sign.
You and your little bean will be in my T&P. Please KUP
Here is some major sticky bean dust.

[SIZE="3"]

July 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just keep testing, Casey. Individual tests will vary, but as long as you're getting some kind of positive, and that by next week they are darker, you should be fine.
July 7th, 2009, 07:18 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the others...
I didn't get a + until 11DPO - at all!! And they line was insanely faint, so much so that I questioned if it was really there...and when I got my numbers drawn - my numbers were 41!!
So, remember, the HCG numbers are very low at this point...so, if you HCG was lets say 20 (and you happened to have a test with a bit more dye), then on Wednesday, it will be 40...but, a test with a bit less dye might not even show 30 HCG...I know that I took a test at 10DPO and there was no line whatsoever...

Hope that made sense...I know what a stressful time it is, believe me...but as long as that digi is still saying good things, and there is no spotting, its all good...
July 7th, 2009, 07:19 PM
FyreMommy2B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The line is usually pretty light at 11dpo. I wouldn't worry!

Our 2 year journey through Infertility & conceiving via IUI
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a8678

July 8th, 2009, 06:49 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DONT worry Casey! There are so many variables...different tests have different sensitivity levels (yes even ones of the same brand) and your ONLY 11dpo tests are normally pretty light at 11dpo!!! Try and relax, but I know how hard that is!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 8th, 2009, 06:51 AM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
I wouldn't worry. Like the other ladies said, it's super early and tests can have different sensitivities. Also, the fact that you said the control line is lighter suggests there was less dye in this test, probably causing a lighter test line.
July 8th, 2009, 06:53 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! I am sure everything is okay if the digi is positive! Try to relax and enjoy becoming a momma!!
July 8th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress yourself out by taking your temps or HPTs. I stopped both after the day I found out because I knew I would be addicted to POAS or over-analyzing my temps. If your digi's are saying you're preggo, you're preggo!! do you have a dr. appt lined up yet?

July 8th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Casey, I am so sorry you are worried. But, I agree, it is still very early. Some girls don't get their BFP until 12 or 13DPO. So, don't stress yourself out. You did get to PREGNANT digi tests in a row...so that is awesome!! I would put down the pee sticks and CELEBRATE!!! haha
GL!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

July 8th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
I think it's still too early to worry! yay you're going to be a mommy!!!

July 8th, 2009, 02:32 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls! I feel so much better. I did take another test today and even though the line was light it was definately there. I am taking my last one at 15 DPO just because I don't want to waste it and it feels so good seeing that 2nd line pop up after so many negatives! I have been temping which has actually made me feel better because my temps just keep going up, actually a lot more than I expected! Our first appt. is July 27th! I'm super excited and pray we here a hb! Thanks everyone for talking me down from my worrying! I work the next two nights in a row and will then be on more.

July 8th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're feeling better about it! Try not to stress, though I know that's hard. I was a late tester, waited until CD-37 and had a very dark line when I tested, however, I still obsessed about it for several weeks.

Good luck!

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
July 8th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I'm glad you are feeling better Casey!!! I am so excited that some more TTC 1 girls have joined the grads!!!

July 8th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Once you get your BFP, it's best not to test or temp! It will only worry you. I'm glad you're feeling better about it all.
July 9th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope things are going well, Casey!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search