Scared and upset

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
oh good!! Can't wait to hear the BD update!

Btw, I forgot to mention that I'm still spotting here and there and I'm 6 months so I think some women are just prone to spotting more than others. I was crampy the first few weeks too and was worried but that's your uterus stretching and the baby getting all nice and snuggly in there

Also, you could try putting your feet up and relaxing for a bit to see if the spotting goes away. maybe you're doing too much?

July 13th, 2009, 07:55 AM
caring21's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to caring21
Stop temping!! You'll have so many reasons to worry, you don't need to add temps to it! I started spotting during my 7th week and they did an U/S. My doctor told me that there is nothing you can think or eat that will make your lose your baby. But she also said if you are to lose it there is nothing that can be done. Even if they see a heart beat one day, there is nothing certain. Try resting and keeping your legs up if bleeding does come. Try and relax too spotting is often just implatation spotting. Sometimes sex can cause it too... I also had loads of cramping it made me worry alot just like you. Even now I get cramps and I get nervous. Just know that often it's just normal if you start bleeding red go to the ER. I'm sure you'll just be fine though. This is just your little bean is making it's little home inside you more comfy.

Lindsay & Pascal proud parents to William

July 13th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad the dr is doing a draw to you. Those accompanied with Wednesday's numbers should give you some answers. Hang in there sweety
July 13th, 2009, 09:36 AM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I just wanted to say sorry you're going through this scare. IA with the others to stop temping. I also wanted to say. I spotted at the begining of my 2nd trimester. My doc said it can be completely normal. I freaked out at the time too but it doesn't mean it's going to be a bad thing. They told me that I had just broken some capillaries on my cervix and that it had nothing to do with the pregnancy. I guess your cervix gets really sensitive during pregnancy and the tiniest thing can aggrevate it.

I'm glad they are you going to run your beta numbers. Seeing those will help answer alot of your concerns.

Good luck and KUP!!!

July 13th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I'm glad that you are getting your numbers done...that will give you some peace of mind. I am keeping you and your bean in my T & P

July 13th, 2009, 10:11 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad that they are drawing betas so that you can get a bit of peace of mind, the first few weeks are so stressful (I'm right there with you)...I hope that you get wonderful results!!

July 13th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
I am so glad they are doing betas for you. I am sure it is normal but I know how hard it is to relax until you know everything is ok. Keep us posted!
July 13th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad they agreed to see you. I didn't haven't had any spotting but I did have a lot of cramping in early pregnancy - before I got my BFP I was sure AF was on her way. Try not to stress out too much, I know easier said than done!

Good luck!

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
July 13th, 2009, 01:05 PM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear they agreed to do your betas. My temperatures were all over the place in the first week after I got my BFP (until I finally listened to all the wise ladies here and put the thermometer away for my own sanity's sake). I think that and brown spotting are super common. Try not to worry too much, k? We'll all be thinking about you and sending sticky bean thoughts your way!
July 13th, 2009, 02:06 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies. I was bad and did temp today hoping for a higher temp. Lucky me it was my highest temp yet! Now that I had a high temp I will no longer temp again. I just wanted one last good one before I put the BBT down. My spotting comes and goes. It is extremely light and only happens when I wipe. There isn't much and I did see a tiny bit of a pink twinge once, then the next time it was gone. I'm going to try not to stress and hope this is just normal for me. At least the betas will hopefully reassure me. I should know by 12:30 tomorrow what the first set is. Then Wednesday I go in for my second round. I actually called in sick today because I just wanted to relax, not stres and take it easy today. Thanks everyone for reassuring me. I feel so much better.

July 13th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayingforbaby1 View Post
Well it looks like they won't even see me. They said since it's brown blood it's old and I shouldn't worry. I am still worried because it has been accompanied by cramping and my temp dropped even more. The doctor's NP is supposed to call me back. I'm feeling pretty angry that they won't even draw labs or anything right now. I know I'm early but my baby matters too! Sorry needed to vent, just really worried and upset.
For about a week before my BFP and up to two weeks after I had lots of cramps- it worried me too. Some women get period-like cramps during the whole pregnancy. The doctor probably will see you if you mention cramps, to make sure everything is smooth.

July 13th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait to hear what your beta's are Casey! I am sure they will be nice and high!

July 13th, 2009, 08:35 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Casey, I'm just now reading your post. I'm glad they drew your betas, and also glad your temp went up!!! I have NO room to talk about temping, because I still temp every 5 days or so, and STILL log it on FF. Sending you lots of positive thoughts!!! Remember, implantation actually occurs for quite a while (while your bean is getting settled in Please keep us posted chica!!!

July 13th, 2009, 10:24 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for that Andrea. I was thinking implantation was 7-10 days only. I hope it's just baby bean getting snuggly in there! At this point the spotting is barely there and I'm not having any cramps. I'm feeling confident that the betas will come back great! I can't wait till Thurs. when I will have the 2nd set results!

July 14th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I'm glad the spotting has seemed to have stopped...I know how scary it is to see the spotting!!! I'm glad you are feeling more comfident!!!

July 14th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad that your feeling a bit better. I can only imagine what you must've been feeling.

I'm definitely keeping you and your little bean in my T&P's.

July 14th, 2009, 08:45 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Casey...I'm so glad they drew your betas and I will be praying that everything comes back great.

*****BIG HUG*****

July 14th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
O Casey I am so sorry you are so worried. But I think you and your baby bean are going to be just fine. Like the other girls said, spotting is normal. Also, I remember the doc telling me that throughout pregnancy, and especially in the beginning, temps go up and down. So, the best thing is to just not temp anymore...cuz that can really stress you out. Plus, you don't want to add stress to your baby bean growing!!!! I wish you the best and I can't wait to hear how high your betas are!!!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search