Is the damage reversable?!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2010, 08:24 PM
caring21's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to caring21
Do your boobs hang low? Is the damage reversable? I used to be a small B until I got pregnant and then I was a C and when my milk came in I became an F-G!! You can imagine the damage to my breasts...... Now they are shrinking and hanging and I'm so upset about this. Will they ever be perky again or will they look like shriveled little dried grapes?

Lindsay & Pascal proud parents to William

March 10th, 2010, 08:33 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't answer your question since i'm not there yet, but i worry about the same thing. From what i've heard they are never quite the same after having a baby

March 10th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I am not their yet either...but I heard the same as Krista...they are never quite the same...

March 10th, 2010, 10:21 AM
chloe12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I guess there is a reason why my sister calls hers "36 A long" 's after having 2 kids ... it sucks!
March 10th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did not BF, but from what I hear, its the pregnancy/initial engorgement that does the damage, and not the BFing. Mine are flatter now, so without a bra they look smaller. However, get a shaped bra with lined or padded cups and they will look totally fine- I have decent cleavage still, too. I did gain some size, too, I was a 36C before pregnancy, am now a 36DD.

March 10th, 2010, 11:46 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to break the bad news hun, but they never go back. Mine are a saggy mess right now. I hate them!!! I can't wait to have another kid so I can get them "fixed" if ya know what I mean!!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

March 10th, 2010, 11:52 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarheadwed View Post
I did not BF, but from what I hear, its the pregnancy/initial engorgement that does the damage, and not the BFing.
Hmmm....my boobs haven't changed at ALL! I keep wondering how big I'm going to get when milk comes in.

I hope you don't mind me asking....but did anyone have no boob change during pregnancy? And how big did you get after the milk came in?
March 10th, 2010, 01:13 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLee View Post
Hmmm....my boobs haven't changed at ALL! I keep wondering how big I'm going to get when milk comes in.

I hope you don't mind me asking....but did anyone have no boob change during pregnancy? And how big did you get after the milk came in?

Lee Ann, I can answer the 1st part of your question. Mine haven't changed at all. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't grow at least a little (I have hardly anything on top), LOL.

March 10th, 2010, 01:43 PM
n/a
Nope, it is permanent! Sorry. I think a boobie lift is no a lot of our wishlists, lol
March 10th, 2010, 03:15 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm glad to hear that Casey cause I sure felt like the outcast. Everyone making me jealous talking about their DD cups and such & here I am still with my B's.
March 10th, 2010, 03:15 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My boobs grew some toward the beginning of pregnancy but not recently. I'm expecting them to grow more once my milk comes in though. I'm trying to enjoy them while they're still perky! LOL

March 10th, 2010, 06:02 PM
caring21's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to caring21
yes enjoy them while they are perky, I wish I had!!!! I'm totally disgusted by mine at the moment. This week is just really hard on me I guess.... I feel like my whole body is a mess, I didn''t think I could ever feel this way about myself...

Lindsay & Pascal proud parents to William

March 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
I'm "lucky" in a way... Because mine were SO big before babies, and getting even bigger (already 2 cup sizes since the BFP) my doc is willing to do a breast reduction (including making them perky again!) once I'm done with babies. I'll probably go down to a C cup, from an H - substantial size down, but with this back pain, its worth it.

I'm worried about how they'll look after pregnancy, too, but a little less concerned because of my doc saying that... Plus if it is because of back pain, its covered by insurance here. Between giant boobs and a car accident, I'm good. Thankfully. LOL

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
March 10th, 2010, 11:41 PM
xanada101's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to xanada101 Send a message via Yahoo to xanada101
<---- Hanging low, wobbling TO and FRO, can DEFINITELY tie them in a know AND tie them in a bow, Sadly... hanging low

Definitely getting the job done after I am done with kids. LOL

March 11th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got lucky in that my boobs were small before getting pg and didn't grow much at all- even with still BF. So they don't hang low or anything but they are DEFINITELY NOT the same. I'm with Gwen and excited to get that boob job
March 11th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There is no cure, but it can be somewhat preventable by always wearing a bra, even when you sleep. That in no way will completely prevent it, but it does help for some people. You have lots of ligaments in your breasts. If those stretch out they don't go back down.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

March 11th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was a 32A pre (1st) pregnancy by the time I had Summer I was a 34C and after my milk came in I was a 34DD.

When I stopped BFing I went down to a 34C where I have remained until a few weeks ago and they have started growing again

mine didn't 'sag' but I always wore a bra even to bed, that said they definately aren't as perky as they used to be but I think that has to do with age too! they can't be perky forever right?!?!
March 11th, 2010, 08:35 AM
xanada101's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to xanada101 Send a message via Yahoo to xanada101
I went from a 34DD to a 36G.... yeah, I lost all the elasticity in mine (where I got the stretch marks) even wearing a bra to bed every night during pregnancy and after

March 12th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was a 34B before I got pg and still am, no change at all, not even after bf for 11.5 months (and still going) that was one thing I was looking forward to about being pg, maybe the next one will give me a boob job!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search