My ticker moved!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
I'm in the middle spot now! OMG that's like, almost half way... I'll be half way in two weeks! HOLY CR@P!

I was just laying there this morning saying it feels like these last few weeks have taken forever, but no - I'll be half way there in two weeks, and it feels like just yesterday I was drinking gross tea to make AF come for my Clomid cycle!

Anyway I just noticed that and had to share, I felt like I was on that 4th spot forever LOL

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
March 12th, 2010, 02:28 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for ticker movage! I can't believe you are 18 weeks already....I can't believe I'm 27 either
March 12th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
I know Lee Ann, I remember back when TexasAGS got her BFP and I was so excited - and now I'm sitting here like, was that really almost 6 months ago? HOLY CR@P! LOL

But I still remember Tonya's BFP, and now Kaiden is here. It's like, totally surreal how fast time is passing right now!

Even this morning, I woke up and felt like the day was just going to drag and drag... Last time I looked at the clock it was around 1 PM. It's now 3:10, and I'm wondering where my entire day went??

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search