Camden's 1st Year!!!!! *Updated 1/19*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2010, 04:25 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Camden Drake is 2 months old today! Everyone always says how fast the time goes, and how quick they grow up, and it's SO true. I thought today would be a perfect day to start a journal! I'm just sitting here at 5:15am watching the little guy sleep. Life is great! Here's my TTC Journal, my bfp thread, pregnancy journal, pics of the little guy, and his birth story just so I have it all in one place.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...e-journal.html
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-i-tested.html (I Tested............................................ ...)
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...te-1-12-a.html
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...rth-story.html (Meet Camden!!! *PICS* And The Birth Story!)

1 Minute Old~

1 Day~

1 Month~

2 Months~

2 1/2 Months~

2 1/2 Months~

2 1/2 Months~[

2 1/2 Months~

3 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

4 Months~

5 Months~

5 Months~

5 Months~

5 Months~

6 Months~

6 Months~

6 Months~

6 Months~

6 Months~

6 Months~

7 Months~

7 Months~

7 Months~

8 Months~

9 Months~

9 Months~

9 1/2 Months~

9 1/2 Months~

9 1/2 Months~

10 Months~

10 Months~

10 Months~

11 Months~

1 YEAR~

Last edited by *Mommy2Camden*; January 18th, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
March 14th, 2010, 07:06 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He is so adorable! I love the facial expressions he makes!
March 15th, 2010, 03:07 AM
Camden is a WONDERFUL baby and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's so strong and smart, and is entering the "cooing, smiling, giggling" stage. We're having SO much fun with him! He's getting SO close to being able to flip from his back to his belly! He can pretty much turn his entire body over, but still can't lift his head from that position. Bo and I are already TALKING about baby #2 and probably will start trying again this Fall! We want our kiddos to be around 2 years apart, so we'll see what happens! It's a blessing that I'm able to be a stay at home mommy, and wouldn't change a thing! Being a mom is the most amazing thing in the world!

Last edited by *Mommy2Camden*; March 15th, 2010 at 03:13 AM.
March 15th, 2010, 07:49 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Camden is such a cutie! I'm so glad everything is going so well for you. I'm so excited that you will be ttc again soon! I'm so glad you decided to start a post-prego journal. Can't wait to read about your little man growing up!

March 19th, 2010, 05:53 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I'm so glad you started a post prego journal Andrea!!! He is so adorable...I think my favorite is the picture of him in the swing!!! I am glad things are going well...I'm sad that it seems to go fast, when pregnancy seems to go so slow!!

March 19th, 2010, 08:02 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Such a cutie!! I cant believe he is already 2 months old!! WOW!
YAH for starting to TTC #2 in 6 months!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 27th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Camden is 2 1/2 months old today!!!!! He LOVES water, and being outside. (Can't wait for more warmer days) I could watch him smile and coo forever I swear!!! He laughed for the 1st time on Tueday (3/23) and I immediately burst into tears. It was the cutest thing ever!!! He's discovered his tounge, spitting bubbles, and that his hands are his own!!! He'll lay for an hour just cooing, kicking, and spitting bubbles! I love him more each day!!!

March 27th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Aww what a cutie! He's growing so fast!
April 5th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Camden is getting smarter, and learns something new everyday! He "talks" a TON, and we love to have conversations with him. He actually changes his expressions and tones, and uses his hands to communitate. I tear up atleast once a day when I look into those big blue eyes. Yesterday, he came SO close to rolling from back to belly, and I have a feeling he'll be crawling in the next few months! He started grabbing his toys a few weeks ago, but this week he seems to be mastering it! He's starting to really enjoy toys, especially the black & white ones. He also LOVES looking at everything around the house. He can hold his head up full time now, and is fascinated by everything in his environment. He continues to sleep great, and goes to bed about 10:30pm and sleeps until 8:00-9:00am. (I gently wake him up to change him and feed him at about 3:00am) We are SOO blessed to have such a wonderful son. I love staying home with him and teaching him new things

April 5th, 2010, 08:31 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i love reading about all his milestones, he sounds wonderful, and so so alert!! LOVE THE PICS TOO - THOUGH I STILL THINK HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOUR dh...

aLSO... so excited to get to those w/Kaiden soon too
April 5th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Aww sounds like he is doing so well and such a good baby!
April 13th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Camden is 3 months old today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 13th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Love reading your updates. Camden is sooooo cute! I'm so glad things are going so well for you. Congrats on Camden hitting the 3 month mark! Seems like it was just yesterday when we were waiting for you to go into labor!

April 13th, 2010, 07:58 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Camden is adorable! He's growing so fast!

April 13th, 2010, 06:06 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I cant believe how big he is getting....so darn cute!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
April 16th, 2010, 09:03 PM
A year ago today Camden was conceived!!! Poor little guy had his "2 month apt." today and his shots. He did SOOO well. Bo went with me to take him, and the nurse was great & quick! He only screamed for a few minutes and then fell asleep. He woke up and was very fussy, and I could tell his little legs were sore, so we gave him his first dose of Tylenol. He's been MUCH better ever since, and is sound asleep as I type. Camden weighs 14.9lbs (75th percentile) he's 2' 0.8" (77th percentile) and his head circumference is 41cm (41st percentile) He's reached ALL the big milestones, and is doing GREAT!!! Bedtime for mommy....

April 25th, 2010, 08:55 AM
So glad his appointment went so well! It breaks my heart when I have to take Marina to the peds office and she starts screaming; she always sounds so pitiful! Yea for reaching all the big milestones! That's wonderful!

April 25th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Sounds like he's doing great!
May 10th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Camden will be 4 months old in 2 days!!! I absolutely can't believe how fast the time has gone. It's been SOO wonderful, and I honestly can't remember life without the little guy. He had his 1s solid food today!! (Rice cereal mixed with breastmilk) he LOVED it, and ate it up quickly!!! I can't believe he's sitting in a high chair eating off a spoon We watched our first full family video last night. It started off with me at about 6 months pregnant ALLL the way up until last night. It's REMARKABLE how much babies change. The video showed it so well. Camden continues to be on his 11-8am sleep schedule, and still eats at 3am. Life couldn't be better, and I'm pleased to announce that we'll be TTC#2 starting October 1st Here are some pics and a tummy time video

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by *Mommy2Camden*; May 10th, 2010 at 10:43 PM.
May 14th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey! I read your whole preggo journal....& am about to read your son's birth story...Your son is so adorable!!! wow to you ttc for number 2 this oct. i plan on following........

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search