Michael update and pics! (lots of pics)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah Marci he's at our local hospital now, its about 20 minutes away I talked about when he might be able to come home in post #15

March 15th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
He's getting so big! And look at the HAIR OMGoodness he's going to be a looker when he grows up

I love your nursery! I was considering the crib you have, actually - how do you like it so far?

I hope our nursery looks 1/10th as organized as yours does when baby is on his/her way Hope you and Mikey are having a great day!

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
March 15th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So far i like it - it arrived with a broken piece but we called and they said they would send us a replacement - we decided to put it together anyway because it wasnt anything structural and nothing you can see so we decided it was no biggie but are getting the replacement part anway in case we change our mine. It also had a few dings and scratches but i think thats standard when you get anything delivered - not necessarily anything to do with the crib I did notice that it seems like the crib part may be a tiny bit bigger then standard because the bumper and crib skirt are both slightly too small but the mattress fits perfectly so im not sure. Doesnt bother me though The drawers in the change table part are actually pretty roomy and as you can see they hold a lot.... the bins i got happen to fit in the cubbies perfectly so i love it! Tons of storage IMO for a little space (and great price)

My only complaint is the directions were a little confusing because the parts arent labeled but anyone with common sense can figure it out

March 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
aw I love the pics! They're so sweet - love his nursery as well! So glad he's doing so well!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!

March 15th, 2010, 07:32 PM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
That is awesome that he got moved to an open crib! God is so good!
I love the pic of your step daughter holding his hand, that is precious! Also, the nursury looks great...I LOVE the monkeys!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

March 16th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Oh Sam He is getting so big. What a cutie
It's great his in an open crib and one step closer to coming home...

I have to say I LOVE your nursery. It is just beautiful.... You did a great job on his name. I've never seen them done untill I joined JM but I'm going to the 1st Irish girl with them...
I think about Michael a lot b/c my friend got her BFP the same time as you so when I meet her my mind wanders to you and Michael and I say a little prayer that he gets strong enough to go home soon...

[SIZE="3"]

March 16th, 2010, 03:48 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He is looking great! I love the updates. Good luck sweetie!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
March 16th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you all!

Rebecca, thank you also! Its kind of weird to me because my DDC is starting to have babies and Michael is already 9 weeks old! Pretty crazy stuff

March 17th, 2010, 09:24 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for him being in a crib and having his first bottle!! I'm very glad he's doing so well!!

The nursery looks great! I'm glad you had a good shower! It looks like you have a lot of baby stuff!!

March 17th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He is so adorable! The nursery looks great! I love the letters!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search