If I stand on my head...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2010, 08:59 AM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
will it keep this baby in longer?! I seriously feel like she's about to fall out this morning! All night little one was actively trying to dig her way out it felt like! Now there's so much pressure down there. She better stay put! I'm doing all I can! I'm taking this stupid terbutaline every 4 hours on the dot (although the 3rd hour it starts to wear off and the contractions come until the next pill), I'm shaking like a crack addict over here, I feel like I should be wearing her bibs because everything I eat and drink lands on me from the shaking, not to mention I'm bored out of my mind on bedrest! And I can't stand the fact that my poor DH has to wait on me hand and foot. Not to mention there's no way she can come until I'm off bedrest because my house is a mess and I can't clean it and her room isn't organized yet and I can't do any of that stuff right now! Little miss better just stay put! Ok done ranting! Feel free to ignore my bored out of my mind babbling here!
March 19th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Awww Carla...I'm sorry she's being so impatient...she just wants to meet you so badly I guess, but I hope that she will stay put for a while longer so that she can keep baking!! Will be keeping you and your little girl in my T & P!!

BTW...I have been liking all the pictures you have been putting on facebook.

March 19th, 2010, 09:41 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
You have some strong will power not to organize her room and get your house ready. I know the alternative is her coming much earlier than she needs to, but still...the nesting would drive me crazy!!!
Im sorry you are so bored!!! Try to catch up on some sleep? {{{{HUGS}}}}

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 19th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
that terb stuff is crazy!! I felt the same way and it sucks, but it'll all be worth it when she's here safe and sound when are they taking you off bed rest? Are you home or in the hospital?

March 19th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Haha! Thanks Marci! I NEVER update facebook so I figured might as well do it while I have the time! Everyone was griping that I didn't have any pics up, just the ones I was tagged in so I decided to put some up!

Candace~ luckily my real nesting hit last week before the shower, like the deep cleaning of everything...which is why I should have known labor was coming...hmmm So luckily all the deep cleaning is done. Its just the putting your house back together after having guests that needs to be done. And the little things lying around that need to be put up, but its stuff I need nearby being on bedrest. Still drives me crazy though!

Lyz~I'm home. I have an appt Monday but she'll probably keep me on bedrest and terb until my appt on monday the 29th. She was talking 2 weeks to get me to 36 weeks then letting me go whenever!
March 19th, 2010, 11:17 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let us know if that standing on your head thing works
March 19th, 2010, 02:44 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope she doesn't make her appearance anytime soon! I've been nesting so much lately (no, i don't think that's any sort of sign with me )... it must be so hard to fight that urge and have to stay in bed!

Lexi,
I know you're anxious to meet your mommy but you need to stay in there for awhile longer!!

I don't want to get any labor updates for about 3 more weeks at least, you hear me?

March 19th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Stay put little one!!! I know how it feels, I really have a hard time letting someone wait on me hand and foot.. I hope she continues to behave. I have the same problem with the medications wearing off a little before the next dose. How many contractions have you been having?

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

March 20th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Hmm, not sure Amanda. I haven't actually been counting them. I know I should be but I just kinda watch the clock and wait until my next dose and chug down like a gallon of water! Last night was horrible. I had a heck of a time controlling the contractions even with the meds. There is so much pressure down there I seriously don't know that I'll make it much longer. Just trying to make it one day at a time and get to my dr's appt Monday. I'm trying not to move but then with having to pee every five minutes it makes it super hard!
March 20th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
have you called your Dr's office and told them that your contractions are still coming and about the pressure?

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

March 20th, 2010, 02:57 PM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
Ooo I remember those days and I don't envy you! Siera was low from the very beginning and when I walked it used to feel like her head would be in my upper thigh. I used to tell my DR that when it would come time for her to drop, she'd fall into my knees

P.S. My OB told me that Siera being born prematurely was NOT a result of being carried low throughout the PG. Didn't want you to be scared or anything

I hope baby sticks it out for a few more weeks!
March 20th, 2010, 05:47 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've heard that little girls like to sit low. Apparently that's true! As for Camden, he was in my ribs until the moment he came out.

March 20th, 2010, 06:04 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaiden was always super low, but the last two weeks, it was insane...
But, I was bouncing on balls and walking all over the place trying to get him out...
I definitely think that standing on your head for the next 3 weeks will work...and I want pictures

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search