So sick (vent)...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2010, 07:35 AM
MommyPoky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyPoky Send a message via MSN to MommyPoky Send a message via Yahoo to MommyPoky
I think I might be dying. Seriously. At this point, I'm really worried that whatever's wrong with me will either a) affect the baby or b) turn into something that I need to be hospitalized for and have to have her early so I don't die from pneumonia or something. It started out two weeks ago as a cough, and my husband had a cold. By a few days after, I was throwing up. I assumed it was a cold and the stomach flu together because the vomiting lasted no more than 12 hours, and I had a kid out with the stomach flu a few days before. I took a sick day last Monday, and by Wednesday, I was starting to feel better. Then I had a dr. appointment on Friday, still thinking it was kind of a cold, and it got really bad Saturday morning. I developed a sore throat and a possible ear infection - half the time my ears are stuffy and half the time they sound hollow. I have had crazy congestion and coughing the whole time. Then last night, I woke up with so much pressure behind my eyes and in my temples that I cried, I couldn't sleep, it hurt so much! Sleeping sucks anyway because I'm so stuffy I have to breathe through my mouth, which dries it out and hurts my throat more. I'm basically miserable. I'm calling my GP as soon as they open to get an appointment, because this is so bad and so many random symptoms, it can't just be a bad cold.

There's no point to this other than I'm so sick of being sick. I hope they can just put some antibiotics in me and get me better.

March 22nd, 2010, 07:44 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry...I hope a doctor can help you and it is all just random. You'll be in my t&p's.
March 22nd, 2010, 07:57 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
I'm sorry sweetie! Hopefully your doctor can get you in and can figure out what is going on with you! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

March 22nd, 2010, 08:38 AM
Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy's Avatar Mega Momma
Send a message via MSN to Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy
aww!!! I feel so sorry for you, nothing worse then being sick and being preggo.. Take some sudafed, they are approved by drs when you are pregnant , it may help a little. I hope you get a dr appointment soon and get it checked out before it could develop into something else. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids hun!! T&P are for you ...KUP!

March 22nd, 2010, 10:19 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
There is a ton of crap going around right now. I hope you get into the doctor soon before it gets worse. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 22nd, 2010, 12:41 PM
MommyPoky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyPoky Send a message via MSN to MommyPoky Send a message via Yahoo to MommyPoky
Thanks ladies. Turns out it's a sinus infection. Nice to know that I'm not going to die, because I sure feel lousy!!

March 22nd, 2010, 02:28 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
Aww, I hope you feel better soon and that it's nothing major!

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search