Completely O/T, but I need some advice

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not usually a person that acts on my vindicitive ideas, but my BIL's ex gf started a bunch of drame with him and his new gf this week. THe new gf came to me woman to woman what I thought of her and what would she be up against. All that drama is currently solved and fixed, but the ex brought me and DH into in a negative way. I messaged her on myspace and asked her very nicely to remove mine and Dh's names from her vocabulary, that we know she ruined one friendship for us. She sent this back to me. No, I didn't detroy that friendship.. YOU destroyed that friendship because you are a two faced, backstabbing *****. Jeff and Monica NEVER liked you and when you weren't around.. Jeff, Jeff, Monica and I laughed at Chris for being with you and we all laughed at your expense.. Hell, you should of heard some of the **** your own husband said about you. So.. you wanna' be a *****? You wanna' try and pin this **** on me because that crack-headed Felicia ***** thinks she runs ****.. Bull****.. I hope you all die a gruesome death. I'm debating what action to take in return. Do I send a message back to her, which in turn to get rid of her I'll have to block her, or should I go the route of just keeping quiet. This is what she was like the whole time I've known her. I'm just really at loss of what would be the best action.

ETA: DH was not over there at any point in time after we got married without me, before we got married after we got together he spent most of his time with me. So there is no way that underlined sentence is true.

Last edited by MommyBeth; March 28th, 2010 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Forgot
March 28th, 2010, 03:37 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Whoa that's really harsh words she said! I would block her and wipe your hands off. After all there's a reason she's an EX to your BIL.

She probably said those mean things to piss you off and see if you make any reaction and wants you to reply back. I wouldn't give in.
March 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy's Avatar Mega Momma
Send a message via MSN to Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy
I would definity not reply. If you reply to that awful message she sent you, you are giving her what she wants. she wants you to react to the message. I would best delete it and move on with your life, besides if you do that, you are actusually being the BETTER person and it will probably kill her that you didn't stoop down to her level and it will bug her make her think wondering if you even got the message.

Move on hunny, theres a reason why shes an EX. Im sure what she said about your DH was a lie, cause it sounds like is tryin to get a reply back from you.
March 28th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies, I have blocked her. I didn't respond to her, and we all know what goes around comes back around multiplied.

March 28th, 2010, 06:05 PM
MommyPoky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyPoky Send a message via MSN to MommyPoky Send a message via Yahoo to MommyPoky
Ditto! It's not like you ever have to see her again

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search