so i left my phone at home this miorning...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2010, 01:13 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
which i NEVER do. So i left work earlier than normal to go home and get it before i had to drive the hour to and from school. So I get home and its sitting there. So I run the dog out real fast and then my phone rings and its B, who knew it was at home. But he's an idiot... so i said well i guess you assumed i'd pick it up?! Anyway good thing i did b/c guess who is out car shopping. He has a regular truck right now and is gonna have to get either a different car or upgrade to a 4 door truck. So he is looking at a big daddy truck right now. We had a talk, he may or may not come home with it but he knew he better tell me first! OH boy am I glad i went home!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 8th, 2010, 02:51 PM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Good thing...a single cab would definitely be too tight a fit for you two and baby, not to mention unsafe to have baby right up front! We are blessed to not have to buy new vehicles, dh has a big ole chevy extended cab truck and I have an Impala, which is a nice, big family car!
It is fun buying new vehicles though!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

April 8th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Eh its not all bad Tiffany. He has wanted a new big daddy truck for a long time and i promised him that when he finally knocked me up he could get one. He'll be home with it shortly. We're just testing it out this weekend and will make a decision Monday I guess.
I know he's going to want to keep it though.

April 8th, 2010, 07:01 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how that goes....dh upgraded back in November but his dad had been pestering him to buy his old car for his nephew, so it all worked out.
April 8th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What kind of a truck are you testing out?! I would love a big truck... but we don't have any need for one (and we already have 2 family appropriate vehicles). Being from the country, I grew up jumping in and out of big trucks - LOVE THEM!

Thanks Chelsea (GraysMama) for my fantastic signature!

Life as it is...

Love your angel babies for making you the person you are!

April 8th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Well Lee Ann, my FIL is actually gonna buy it for my youngest BIL who will be 16 in December. We'll see what the arrangement ends up being.

Michelle its a 2006 Dodge RAM 2500 Diesel. Its white...and huge, that's all i know! haha

April 9th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
It's definitely a good thing you went home!! And good that B is looking towards the future of needed more room for car seats. It's so exciting to think about isn't it??!!

April 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
Haha you're going to love having more room in your truck Kate... I don't know what we'd do without our '07 Tundra with the crew cab. Makes grocery shopping a breeze! LOL

I'd definitely be glad I'd gone home though, too. LOL Men...

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search