Update 4/20/10

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry for no update in a couple of days. They decided not to do the blood transfusion afterall. My levels came back up on their own. The bleeding stopped this morning, for the first time since it started a week ago. My contractions increased yest and then went back to being sporadic. The Dr came in this morning and told us that we are here until she comes!!! He said that it would take one of three paths: I keep bleeding small amounts till it slowly increases to a level that they are not comfortable with anymore and they take us back for a c-section. Or I start hemorrhaging and they take me back stat. Or I don't bleed again and they take her by C-section at 35 weeks. It's really crazy to think that our little girl will be here in 3 weeks or less. I can't wait to meet her. The Dr said that I was going to go crazy staying here and I told him that every minute I'm here will be worth it when I see her face and hold her for the first time.
So that's it for now .We just wait and see.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

April 20th, 2010, 01:31 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I am glad that you are doing better! Wow, 3 weeks or less until your LO is here...I cant wait to 'meet' her! Take care of yourself, girl!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
April 20th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad they have a plan and you know what to expect. Hopefully she stays put until 35 weeks. Those steroid shots should be doing their job. Hopefully she won't need any NICU time.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

April 20th, 2010, 02:13 PM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
I'm glad that things are improving! I pray that everything continues to go well for you and for Kennedi! I can't believe that you will be meeting your little girl within the next 3 weeks!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

April 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I hope it is the latter of the three. Try and get some rest while you are up there.
April 20th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Try not to drive yourself too crazy. I hope that she can hang on for another 3 weeks. We can't wait to see her, but we can wait for 3 more weeks!
April 20th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope she stays put until 35 weeks! I know that being in the hospital sucks, but I know you have some peace of mind to be there until Kennedi gets here. Can't wait to meet your little girl.

April 21st, 2010, 09:30 AM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How exciting that it's almost time to meet your little girl! It's good that yall have a plan in place for every scenerio, that way you're prepared! I hope she sticks around for 3 more weeks but I know she will be healthy as can be with the great care you're getting!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search