Horrible week but I survived .............

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2010, 01:36 PM
baby:mama's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to baby:mama
Hi ladies I have not been on here this week at all. This is the first day I have attempted to be back among the living. I got sick at school on Monday. Thought ok just a typical morning sickness, oh no I went back 4 more times and passed out on the floor the last time. I got back to my room to call for a sub and decided I could not drive home so had to call my aunt to come and get me. I came home and took some more nausea meds and laid down for a few hours thinking it would pass. When I woke up so began my hell that lasted for 36 hours. I was vomiting every hour on the hour. I tried to get down fluids but it just would not stay. I went to the ER Tuesday morning they gave me IV fluids and Phenegran. After my first bag of fluids I sat up and barfed again. So they brought in another bag and Zofran this time for nausea. I was in the ER for 6 hours. They sent me home and I just passed out. The Phenegran really did a number on me. When I woke the barfing started again. Along with diarrhea now. Gosh I just wanted to curl up in a ball. They told me to keep pushing fluids and called in phenegran suppositories. By Wednesday morning, I needed my MOMMY!! laugh if you will but my husband as sweet as he is was no help. So mom took the day off and took care of me. We managed to get some chicken broth to stay down. I moved onto the BRAT diet after that. B:bananas R:Rice chex, A:applesauce, T:toast. So that has been what I can eat and hold down so far. Along with Sprite and water. I went back to school today. My assistant was scheduled to be out and two subs in the Pre K room does not equal a happy ending. I was very weak and did not do a whole lot but I made it. So no belly update this week. I lost ten pounds so I don't even look pregnant Baby's heartrate is still good. Boy this kid is gonna be a perfect angel because of the trouble he/she is causing now Hope everyone else had a good week. I was excited to read Krista had Camden. Yea!! Now is Liss next???

Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy
May 6th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds absolutely awful! I am glad you are starting to feel normal again. Was it "just" morning sickness or do you think it was a touch of food poisoning or some other stomach bug?

Thanks Chelsea (GraysMama) for my fantastic signature!

Life as it is...

Love your angel babies for making you the person you are!

May 6th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
you poor baby!!! you must have had the stomach bug? I'm glad you are feeling better but just try to take it as east as possible!

May 6th, 2010, 02:55 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Oh goodness!! That sounds terrible, Im glad you are feeling better though. Under other non-pregnancy circumstances I would say awesome for losing 10 lbs....

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
May 6th, 2010, 05:45 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you are feeling better.
May 7th, 2010, 09:31 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you went through all that! Glad you are feeling better!

May 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yikes, that sounds awful! Glad you are feeling better!

May 8th, 2010, 05:03 AM
baby:mama's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to baby:mama
I think it was a stomach virus on top of my pregnancy sickness. I am starting to feel like my self again. Thanks

Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search