I'll be pregnant forever.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2011, 07:01 AM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had my induction scheduled this morning, but got a call from doc late last night, who said we have to wait until I'm over 40 weeks and I'm over 2cm because his hospital supervisor is not letting him induce otherwise. I'm 1 day short of 40 weeks, for goodness sakes!!! IDK, I'm just so flabbergasted over this. We already made plans, it felt so real, DH took time off work and everything! And I mean, how many times can I shave my legs?! (LOL) But seriously, just needed to vent... this sucks, I feel I'll be pregnant forever. I was so ready to meet my Fighter Bean today.

February 22nd, 2011, 07:17 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so ready for you to meet your Fighter Bean too!!!!!! I really hope something happens on its own today, and things will still fall into place!! I imagine how anxious you are!!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

February 22nd, 2011, 10:45 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sucks but it is great your cervix is really holding up at this point. He'll be here soon.
February 22nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I'm so sorry! My hospital has the policy of any induction or c-section before 39 weeks must have a documented medical reason, but they shouldn't have scheduled you like that only to have to cancel. That must be so frustrating! Hopefully your little guy will get things started on his own soon! Hang in there!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

February 22nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ha ha...I could have written the same topic subject. Ug. DH also took this week off from work hoping he'd be here. Now we're just sitting around staring at my belly.

Thank you Vicki!

February 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM
Angel_Maker

I know how anxious you are! I'm just as anxious for you!!!

I hope it happens SOON! I'm sooooo ready to "meet" your miracle baby
February 22nd, 2011, 09:06 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know it feels that way, trust me...but once he gets here, you will not remember any of this...though it stinks that they got you all ready and then cancelled on you

Hope he comes soon and cant wait to "meet" him!
February 22nd, 2011, 10:34 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a bummer, I'm so sorry. Can you at least get checked tomorrow to see if you're at 2cm yet since you'll be past 40 weeks? Fingers crossed he comes SOON!!!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
February 23rd, 2011, 05:18 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope things get started on their own and that you don't even need an induction. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have things all planned and then get cancelled. Sending some ELVs your way!!

February 23rd, 2011, 10:48 AM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I went to get checked yesterday. I was 2-3!!! Very soft and 90% effaced. He also "stretched" out my cervix a bit (that hurt!) and said I'll go soon. I was like, well what if I won't? He's like, you will. LOL that was nice to hear. The backup plan is induction on 25th.

I also had a bit of bloody show late last night, which could have been from him stretching me out? In any case, I'm back to being patient. For the next 2 days.

February 23rd, 2011, 04:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think Friday is a fabulous day to get induced! We can share a b day!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search