Day in the life of Kylie!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
We have a mascot in the April DDC so this is why there is a stuffed duck in a lot of the pictures haha! I am copying and pasting what I posting in our DDC.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tonight I went to bed for mommy at 10pm. This makes mommy happy because sometimes I like to go to bed at midnight or 1am. Once I go to sleep I usually wake up 4 hours later. Mommy sure appreciates this time to catch up on her sleep. Between the time mommy changes me, feeds me and pats me back to sleep it takes about 45 minutes and I am back to sleep around 2:45

Mommy puts me back in my bassinet around 2:45 and I wake up around 5am. Three hours later based on when I woke up at 2am.

Here is me on the changing table! I am really sleepy. And what is that silly duck doing in the picture?

Once I am done eating and mommy pats me back to sleep mommy brings me into bed with her! She knows if I go back in my bassinet I will wake up within the hour and mommy will be super tired. If I sleep in bed with her I don't wake up again until after 8am. And mommy put that duck in the picture again! I am beginning to wonder who he is...

8am rolls around and I am awake and up for the day!

We do a little bit of tummy time and play while I am on my back! Did mommy mention I rolled over on my own today?

It's now about 9:30 and I am kind of tired of tummy time!

Mommy picks me up and puts me in my bouncer in the kitchen while I watch her do the dishes!

Once mommy is done the dishes I yell at her to tell her I am bored. Mommy then brings me out to my fun playmat! I love this mat. That silly monkey gets me everytime. One day I will get him

It's now about 10:15 and I am starving! Mommy needs to feed me! Can you tell how excited I am to eat?

At this point I am super tired. I think mommy is too because she lets me sleep in bed with her again. I think mommy knows I like to be near her so I will sleep longer. I end up taking a three hour nap! It's now past 1pm!

Mommy says I am smelly and need a bath. I don't think I smell but I sure do love bath time! Btw who is this duck??!?!

After my bath mommy puts me in my cute kitty towel and dries me off. I don't cry or anything because I just love being naked and looking around.

At this point it's around 2pm and Mommy's friend Nicole comes over. This is the first time I am meeting Nicole and I approve of Mommy's friend. I liked her so much I slept on her for THREE hours!

It's now close to 5:30 and I am HUNGRY

Once Mommy's friend leaves and she changes me and I eat it's close to 6:30. I end up passing out for four hours and then waking mommy up at 10:30.

Normally I go to bed around this 10pm but decide to wake up at 10:30 and keep mommy up until almost 2am. Mommy said it is a good thing I am cute or she would of been mad. I finally pass out at 2am and then my day starts again!
April 26th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So cute! I love the duck too.

Thanks Chelsea (GraysMama) for my fantastic signature!

Life as it is...

Love your angel babies for making you the person you are!

April 27th, 2011, 04:33 AM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG, she is sooo adorable! We have the same activity mat. Des loves it too! I can put him there for 1/2 hour and do housework!

Thank you Vicki!

April 27th, 2011, 08:45 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Kylie is too cute!!!!! What a beautiful baby!
April 27th, 2011, 09:39 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She's so precious!!!
April 27th, 2011, 10:59 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
awww that was fun Christina!! She is sooooo cute, i love her chunky cheeks!! The duck was adorable and Kylie is so funny! Thanks for sharing

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 27th, 2011, 01:45 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
How sweet!!!! I love the way the duck is placed! LOL

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
April 28th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So cute!!! TFS!

LolasMama3 by LoLo's Mama, on Flickr

Thank you Gray's Mama for my awesome siggy!

May 1st, 2011, 05:05 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Kylie is so cute! I have the same towel and absolutely love it!

May 1st, 2011, 07:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
what a cutie pie!! thanks for sharing!! I almost forget what it's like to have a little baby again

May 2nd, 2011, 05:51 AM
NortheastWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love all of these DOLs. Very cute!

Hollie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search