Appt Today

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2011, 03:40 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So a real quick update. They did an U/S and it showed absolutely nothing. We couldn't even see a sac. The doctor said it could just be too early but well see. They drew blood to check my levels and I go back for another check of them on Saturday. Basically if they went up then we'll schedule another u/s in about a week. If they go down well nature just takes its course at this point. So I'll probably not be around for a few days. I'm just really upset at this point and I kind of feel like it was all just too good to be true.
June 30th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry your appt wasn't better. Maybe they had crappy machines (quality varies) or your sac was too small to pick up. When do you get your beta result? I really hope you see a great improvement next week!! T&P

Baby girl born Feb 2013

June 30th, 2011, 04:29 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
So sorry!!! I really hope your next appt brings you better news!!!

June 30th, 2011, 05:13 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I am so sorry Danee, but i have heard many times that anything before 6 weeks can be too early to see anything. I have my fingers crossed for you that you get good #s?? Have you POAS recently?

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
June 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
5weeks 1 day is really early for an u/s too, so i wouldn't get to upset just yet girl!! Most doctors make you wait til your 7wks this way they know they'll see at least the sac&yoke. My RE brought me in for my first u/s at 5wks 4 days and only saw the sac. Ca,e back over a week later and we saw baby! So i'm sure it'll all be fine & its just early! Did they say what your HCG numbers were

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

June 30th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I just got my numbers back and they were 1596. She said this is good because you won't see anything until 2000. She said as long as my numbers go up on sat Than I should be good and well have another ultrasound on Thursday. She thinks I implanted late which would explain why my tests were so light at 14dpo. So I'm not out just yet.
June 30th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay that's wonderful! I've also read that you can't see even a gestational sac until at least 2000-2500. I hope you have awesome numbers on Saturday!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

June 30th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad that your numbers are good. I was also going to say that it's really early for an u/s. My RE won't do them until at least 7 weeks. I was POAS on the digi tests with conception indicator to make sure my numbers were rising. Early u/s can be really stressful. Please KUP on your results on Saturday.
June 30th, 2011, 06:42 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what the other girls were saying, dont be sad...5wks is WAY early!! At 6 weeks, the baby is only .2 of a cm!!
June 30th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I agree it was early. I wish they wouldn't have so I wouldn't be as stressed.
June 30th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Praying for great numbers Danee!!! I'm surprised they would do an u/s that early too, my RE does them at 8 weeks, chin up hun!

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 30th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
They only did the u/s because you were concerned about the spotting right? So yeah early u/s sucks but when there's a concern they will usually do them. Praying for good numbers in the next few days hon.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

June 30th, 2011, 09:46 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Yep i just thought before i read your post that you implanted late so your #s are probably not super high yet! Glad you're feeling better!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 1st, 2011, 03:16 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I hope your numbers are great tomorrow!! It looks like everything is on track though. I wish they would have explained a little better that its a good chance you wouldn't see anything on u/s! Try to think positive! I agree with the person that asked if you had POAS recently? You could definitely tell if your lines are getting darker over the next few days...

July 1st, 2011, 05:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope that your numbers continue to go up!!!

July 1st, 2011, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Servilia View Post
They only did the u/s because you were concerned about the spotting right? So yeah early u/s sucks but when there's a concern they will usually do them. Praying for good numbers in the next few days hon.
This is exactly why they did it. They said we may not see anything but they just wanted to check. On a good note the spotting has stopped over night so hopefully this is a good sign as well.

Thanks for all of yalls support ladies. Only the BF and my cousin know about this happening so it's great to have yall to talk to so I can vent how scared I am.
July 1st, 2011, 06:14 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Oh I'm sorry you're going through this Next time you go you'll be able to see more & it'll hopefully put your mind at ease. I spotted after my first pelvic exam at the OB & it worried me, too. Lots of healthy bean vibes coming your way!!!

Btw, I love your new siggy!!!
July 1st, 2011, 05:54 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Glad to hear numbers are good!! My RE also said usually won't see anything til its over 2000 so you'll def be there in time for your next u/s!!!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

July 2nd, 2011, 03:23 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I'm so glad the numbers went up! I hope they continue to rise. That was definitely too early for an ultrasound. I know I had gotten one this time and in my 5th week and all I saw was a sac and completely freaked out. Went back awhile later and got a bean with a heartbeat.

July 2nd, 2011, 04:10 PM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
can't wait to hear about your perfect little sac on the next one.

Thank you Vicki!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search