Baby Shower~What to get?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Brandielou's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey girls! I need y'alls opinions. My cousin is having her first baby (yay!) and her shower is this weekend. It was suppose to be next month but that got all messed up, so now my mother & I are scurrying to get our stuff together!!

I was wondering what is something that you absolutely love & made something really easy for you or was there something that you got & didn't even think of but helped out a lot.

The reason I'm asking is because I know there are all the usual basics but didn't know if there was something out there that you might just swear by! My mom and I have picked out a few outfits, and I will be making her a diaper cake & wreath, and will be getting several burp cloths, onesies and bibs monogrammed.

Baby Registry if you might look through it and give me some pointers. All help is appreciated!!

THANKS GIRLS!!!

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggy!
July 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
I don't know what you're looking to spend but I was most excited to watch the big ticket items be purchased off of my registry. When I go to showers I sometimes do like a "theme"....I'll buy the bathtub and then fill it with towels, wash cloths, baby wash, lotion, bath toys, ect. Or you could get a little wicker basket (they sell cute ones at babies r us) and fill it with pacifiers, bibs, bottles, ect. I am sure she'll love whatever you buy for her, especially since it's her first baby and she probably needs everything!
July 27th, 2011, 09:58 AM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Someone got these swaddles for us: aden + anais 4-Pack SwaddlePlus Wraps - Mod About You - aden and anais - Babies "R" Us
I didn't think much of them at first, but they are a great material and I use them all the time. They are good for a light blanket to go in the stroller for the summer or to use as a nice burp cloth or as a blankie for naps. My son loves the material and likes to squish it in his hands while he's falling asleep.

Thank you Vicki!

July 27th, 2011, 01:15 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i like theme gifts too!!

I can't see the registry, but i love love love my bumbo...its something we used a lot that i would have hated to spend my own $40 on! LOL

Also love swaddle blankets are great...i have the summer infant swaddle squares...they're huge, light, and stretchy.

i'm sure she'll be thrilled with anything you get her!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!

Last edited by jensma; July 27th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search