BTDT - preggos - Symptoms question!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
I have been all over Dr. Google and I need to stop. I am not really feeling any symptoms, except from all the meds I am pumping into my body from IVF. Progesterone suppositories, PIO shot, estrogen, prenatals, calcium supplement and a baby aspirin.

I feel too normal! I know its early. I wouldn't even be considered at 4 weeks yet. I have a little bit of a stuffy nose, but that could be from anything.

Anyone have some encouraging words?!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
August 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck, I hope this is it for you!!!

I didn't have any symptoms till I was about 9 weeks pregnant with both of my pregnancies. It's really normal not to feel anything for awhile. It makes it even more nerve racking. I kept taking HPT's just to see the line get darker because I didn't believe I was pregnant. Please keep us posted

August 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Kelli, my only symptoms were a stuffy nose (I thought I had a cold or something) and period-like cramps (I thought for sure AF was coming). I never got m/s the entire pregnancy. Around 12 weeks or so I got gaggy (is that a word) when I brushed my teeth. I never had nausea or any typical preggo symptoms...which always made me so nervous. Actually, my only "symptom" was that I was starving from like week 8 until...well, I'm still starving all the time! My cousin is due Oct 5 and she had zero symptoms, too!

You'll probably get so sick of hearing that every pregnancy is different but it's true!
August 3rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i agree, you're so early. I felt great until about week 6 and it comes and goes...

i'm sure you'll start feeling something soon...and then you'll be counting the days til you feel better!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
August 3rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Thank you so much ladies for the replies! It really makes me feel a lot better. With the m/c I had a few symptoms and then they just went away and it all ended. So of course I am nervous. But this one has been SO different... especially the way it happened

Thank you guys again!!! And be prepared.. I ask lots of questions

My Art Page!
August 3rd, 2011, 01:53 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
At 4 weeks all I felt was cramping and I kept thinking AF was coming. My sore bbs didn't really kick in until 7 weeks I think and I still haven't really had m/s. I'll get nauseated every now and then if I don't snack regularly but that's about it. I feel pretty normal still too.
August 3rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Like Kate, I really didn't have symptoms until about 6 weeks, except being tired. That didn't start until the middle of my 4th week or so though.

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
August 3rd, 2011, 08:34 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't have any symptoms...no sore boobs, no morning sickness, nothing...and I have a healthy 14 month old. Symptomless is the BOMB!
August 3rd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLee View Post
Symptomless is the BOMB!
I wouldn't complain about that!!

Thanks again ladies! Still just a little bit of cramping.. not much at all. Guess we will see!

My Art Page!
August 5th, 2011, 07:49 PM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ditto. I had NO symptoms for a while. The nausea came much later, and I remember thinking that I wouldn't have had a clue that I was pregnant if I wasn't tracking my cycles and testing.

Thank you Vicki!

August 6th, 2011, 05:31 AM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
I didn't have any symptoms until I was around 8 weeks...maybe further along than that I think...I was begging for a little MS or something...haha. I honestly don't even know why I took a test because I just knew I was getting AF...I was even spotting and everything. I always felt more pregnant all the cycles that I wasn't than I did when I actually got pregnant...lol. Enjoy it while it lasts!! lol I felt terrible around 7-8 months until I delivered!
Hopefully you feel great throughout your entire pregnancy though =) That would be great!

Congrats!! =)

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy

August 7th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I dont think that I had any symptoms until at least 9 weeks. I was so sure that our IVF had failed because of that. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones who doesn't have a lot of pg symptoms!
August 7th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Thanks again for the info ladies We just got back from the beach and I am feeling the same which is good I think! Beta is tuesday!

My Art Page!
August 8th, 2011, 10:05 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
With Darcy the only thing I was really feeling was period like cramps. I don't remember exactly when I started to really feel symptoms. If it wasn't for the nurse telling me to test I don't think it would have actually crossed my mind.

This time though it was hard to tell if it was symptoms or I was just exhausted with a high needs 3 month old lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search