Subchorionic bleeding ?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2011, 12:30 PM
doodisgurl89's Avatar Super Mommy
Popping in to ask if any of you ladies had any heavy bleeding early in your pregnancy. At 8dpo I started bleeding heavily and googled it and found that it could be a subchroinic hemmorage. My friend said she bled heavily with both her pregnancies. My problem is if it's af she's a week early but what if I am pregnant, I'd need to know or not because I need to start round 2 of clomid. Took blood hcg today , get results tomorrow.

Last edited by doodisgurl89; August 10th, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
August 10th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did have a SCH(subchrionic hemorrage). I only bled heavily for a few hours, but I had tons of spotting. I now have a healthly munchkin.

August 10th, 2011, 04:12 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had one as well and I never filled more than a panty liner at a time. Most of the time it was brown too although it did turn dark red at times. It took 4 weeks for me to stop bleeding and it didn't start until I was 5 weeks along. Maybe you're just having a short LP?
August 11th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
I also bled. I bled at 5.5 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks, and 11 weeks. I actually did IVF though so they werent sure if it was a SCH or a lost twin. Have you tested at all? Has your progesterone been checked? Goodluck!

August 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I'm kinda wondering if you are in fact pregnant or just starting AF? Have you tested at all?

I had a SCH in week 11 of my pregnancy. Scared the holy crap out of me. I bled A LOT but it only lasted two days. One day was really heavy and the second just spotting. I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and all is healthy!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search