We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
So we met with the pediatric urologist today about Mason having/needing surgery. He will not be having the surgery tomorrow like we originally thought, but he will need surgery. The Dr. was not comfortable with doing the surgery tomorrow and then leaving on Sunday and not being able to observe his full recovery. So now we are back to the waiting game which I hate. We will be doing surgery by May 2012 at the latest and we have a couple of options. We can wait until April/May of 2012 for this pediatric urologist to come back in town to do the surgery. We can schedule something for much sooner in Minneapolis with another awesome Dr. The downside there is the traveling and I cant imagine traveling with a little one right after surgery. Or we can look into and research other Dr. of our choice, but those are the closest options available to us right now. I think we are leaning towards just waiting the 6 -7 months and having this Dr. do the surgery when he comes back into town. We will keep an eye on his kidneys using Ultra sounds and if something did come up we would go to Minneapolis right away for surgery. I guess I dont really know what else to think/do. Needless to say I am slightly over whemled right now.
On the bright side today is CD1 and I am starting a Clomid cycle this month!