I have been MIA for a lonnnnggg time!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
But looking through the boards, it seems to be a trend Where is everyone?!?!
Anyhow, for those who don't know me, I am Ashley (23) and my SO, Jerrod (25) and I have a beautiful almost 11 month old little girl, Grace! We had her a little early (only 5 weeks) and she was only 4 lb 1 oz, but otherwise perfectly healthy!

Sooo....everything is pretty good here as of right now. Things are really tough at times though...Jerrod and I have had a lot of troubles since Gracie has been born. I'm not really sure if I was suffering from PPD before or what...I definitely was a completely different person in a not so great way. However, it may have had less to do with my own mind and more to do with Jerrod's lack of participation...but thank goodness it's getting a lot better now!

Gracie is growing way too fast!! She has 4 teeth now and she is going to walk VERY soon I think because she has stood unsupported many times...she's a little afraid still, but she will figure it out!! She doesn't have much of a vocabulary yet (dadda, dad, mom, hi, hey), but she recently started pointing and she's been dancing, which is the funniest thing EVER!! If we tell her to shake her booty, she usually does!!

Hoping I can dig through some of these threads and find some recent pics of our babies on this board!!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
November 30th, 2011, 05:30 PM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol! I love the dancing.

I had a tough time the first couple of months. Things are much better now. It's just overwhelming having a little one all the time!! Being back at work is actually easier.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Thank you Vicki!

December 1st, 2011, 06:30 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im glad things are getting better for you! HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKING BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER
December 1st, 2011, 09:59 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope things get better and easier soon. I can't believe how big your baby is now.
December 7th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
hey girl long time no talk! glad everything is going well. a lot of people have created Facebook groups (just because it's easier when you are on your phone) and i know a lot of people have taken to posting that way. if you have fb i can add you! glad to see you are doing well!
January 12th, 2012, 06:13 AM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
I do have a facebook...it's Ashley Albright...and I'm from Londonderry, Ohio...profile pic is of my daughter lol

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
May 1st, 2012, 04:03 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Hi Ashley!!!! I've been MIA too for while! I just get so caught up with work and baby its hard to visit on here all the time! lol Anyways glad all is well! I too have had a hard time with my husband since the baby has been born. I agree it does seem like lack of participation from my DH as well...smh. I think he's the one with PPD! lol I'm hoping he snaps out of it soon! My daughter is about 10months old now!! Time flies!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search