Update :) it has been way to long....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hel ladies, for all those new faces I will introduce myself. I am Megan and I have my one DD Hunter, she will be 2 in one week where does the time go??

She is talking up a storm and we are in the process of potty training, it is lots of work but I can't wait to be out of diapers we have decided to take her to disney world in February with her two best friends (they are all born within 5 months of each other) so that should be fun!! She is loving christmas this year and there is nothing like watching the magic of christmas thru the eyes of a child, it is so wonderful and exciting. She loves Santa and says Ho Ho Ho every time she sees him, which is everywhere at the moment lol!! She is the love of my life and I am so thankful for her wonderful smile everyday.

As for us, we are still trying for #2. After three miscarriages I got all my testing done and it turns out that everything is normal which means I just have really bad luck but I have faith that our rainbow is coming sometime soon, at least I will get monitoring with our next pregnancy so they can make sure everything is going well. Secondary infertility is so hard to deal with especially when it is unexplained. You have to listen to people tell you how lucky you are to already have one baby, but it doesn't take away the pain of not being able to have another baby. We have been having a rough patch so Mick and I are starting councelling on Monday, hopefully this can heal the big gaping hole in our relationship and help us move forward.

Anyways that is what has been going on in our lives here are a few recent pics of Hunter

This is at her birthday party

Eating her cupcake, lol her crazy hair

And this is just a cute pic I have of her

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

December 14th, 2011, 02:23 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
She is precious megan!! I can't believe how big she's gotten!! Fingers crossed your sticky second baby comes to you soon.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
December 14th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WAY CUTE!!! I came here when you were getting ready to have her! man time flies by!!! I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon! HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKING BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER HOOKER FANGBANGER
December 14th, 2011, 05:08 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love the cupcake picture. I hope your next pregnancy is a sticky bean.
December 14th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Megan. Hunter is growing up way too fast! Maybe you'll conceive your rainbow baby on vacation (wasn't Hunter conceived in Mexico?). Good luck at counseling, sometimes it's nice to have a 3rd party to mediate.
December 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM
She was conceived in Vegas we found out we were pregnant in Mexico vi seem to get pregnant on vacation so here is hoping

Thanks ladies, I can't believe how big she is either. It feels like yesterday having her it is crazy how fast they grow up!!

December 15th, 2011, 05:48 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Awww she's so adorable and she's getting so big! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your rainbow baby shows up very soon.

December 15th, 2011, 10:27 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Hi! What a cutie! Love the pics!

sending you !!
December 15th, 2011, 06:50 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She is sooooooo cute!!! Hopefully you'll get your sticky bean soon! I can only imagine how difficult it would be going through that many m/c.

Good for you for going to counseling! I found it extremely helpful when DH and I were going through a rough patch. That and the book "the five love languages" helped us alot.

December 16th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hunter is absolutely adorable! I'm sorry you're going through secondary infertility and marital issues. I hope that this vacation is your lucky vacation and you get a sticky bean!

December 19th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the book recommendation krista! I downloaded it and read it and gave it to DH. Our first counseling session went really well and we go back in january for our second one.

On a side note, two years ago today I was in labour with my precious daughter, I can't believe she is going to be two tomorrow, for all you ladies still expecting your first, love them and snuggle them and appreciate all the little things when they are so little because it is so true when they say that they grow up so fast it seems like just yesterday we were telling everyone we were pregnant and now we have a 2 year old!!

Can't wait for all you new mommies to get to meet your little ones, there is nothing like the bond of a motgerand child

December 21st, 2011, 12:42 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Umm... I cannot beleive Hunter is 2!!!! We were TTC at the same time for our little ones and now you have a 2 year old and I have a 10.5 month old!!! Wow!!

And I think its amazing that you and Mick are going to counseling. Mike and I hit a rough patch here a few months ago and he refused...that being said we are doing alot better, but still have some issues. I think counseling would be great for us. We just come from different backgrounds and dont always see eye to eye.

Oh and with the TTC for #2 and having no answers I can relate. I HATE having unexplained infertility. We were lucky to get pregnant on our (first time ever) with the twins, but then to lose them just made it even worse. That being said I just scheduled our IVF restat visit for Jan. 4th and we will probably be doing IVF in March or April.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search