Post an update!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2012, 09:07 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
for those of us still lingering around here: post an update. Whats new with you, your baby, baby to be, etc?!

Short and sweet for me, for now...

Tyler just turned 15 months and is into anything and everything. He's obsessed with going outside, he likes to "talk" and is a real climber. He's a total handful, but probably the cutest boy i could have ever asked for...plus he LOVES his mama.

Emily is now 36w6d (close enough) and we have an ultrasound scheduled next friday. So we'll see then what kind of updates we have, but so far everything is looking good and our princess could be here any time now!

I find myself questioning my sanity on a daily basis!! LOL

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!

Last edited by jensma; January 29th, 2012 at 08:19 AM.
January 29th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
Aww Tyler's a cutie! The only update I have is I'm now 30 weeks and I'm feeling very unprepared. And of course freaking out about labor, and bringing a tiny person home. Eeek!

January 29th, 2012, 04:15 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Tyler is too cute!!

Darcy is 13 months now. She says dada, mama, bye, and nana for food. She'll clap,wave, high five, and has started standing more on her own and has even taken a few steps but no real walking. She's constantly getting into everything and is just a really silly little girl.

Rowan is now 3 months old. She's been doing a lot of "talking" and cooing. Smiles constantly and likes standing up and sitting up.

Here is a picture of both of them taken yesterday:

January 29th, 2012, 06:46 AM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay updates!

Des is 11 months and also a handful, but very happy. He wants to walk, but is not quite there yet. The only thing he doesn't like is sitting still. EVER.

Thank you Vicki!

January 29th, 2012, 08:21 AM
AWWWW look at those cute babies!

Erica, i can't get over how different your girls look!!
Liz, Des is precious. Tyler LOVES the tupperware cabinet! LOL

January 30th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Bella is 2 years, 3 months and quite the toddler! She is talking in full sentences and testing every limit she can! She is showing her independence with wanting to do everything herself. It takes longer to get ready in the morning but saves a morning meltdown We are working on potty training but she really has no interest doing it at home but loves to go at school. She loves to snuggle with me on the days she's home (she's in PT daycare) and I am loving every.minute! Her sleeping as regressed a little to getting up once a night a few times a week but I'm actually ok with that...it is helping me rememeber what my future will be like this fall haha!

I'm 7w3d pregnant with #2 I'm feeling pretty good besides having this lingering sickness (first tonsilitis (twice) and now i'm working on cold #2) We had our first ultrasound last Friday and it was so great seeing our baby His/her heartbeat was 129 and perfect!!

Here is a pic of Bella from this weekend at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant. those are Hello Kitty earmuffs that are her cousins haha.

Here is baby #2:

January 30th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Rayanne is almost 20 months old...(how the heck did that happen??) I can't believe that my baby girl is now much closer to 2 than 1.

She talks a mile a minute...about 80% of it I understand and I would say 60% of it other people understand. She is using simple sentances, 2-4 words strung together, and loves to skype and talk to people on the phone. She is very busy, but will also sit for longer periods of time as well. We went to disney on ice yesterday, and she did really well. She has definitely gotten the walking/running thing down, and moves pretty quick now...and gets into everything of course.

I have been debating putting her in a big girl bed, but she still moves around so much when she sleeps, I am super worried she's going to fall out of bed, so we are still working on what we are going to do with that one.

I am starting to get baby fever, but we really need a bigger place, and more space for all the stuff. LOL.

Anyway, I love updates...here is a picture I took of Rayanne with my phone yesterday.

January 30th, 2012, 11:51 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Liam is 26 weeks baked we have less than 100 days left YAY! He moves alot, hes very low and so far I've been happy not to have him in my ribs. His new favorite trick is pushing against my front and back at the same time and that gets a little uncomfortable! We can get a free 3d scan at any time from the obgyn my mom works for but it's a matter of finding the time to make the 2 hour drive. So far no problems other than he does have a 2 vessel cord so we have an ultrasound at 32 weeks to check his growth and heart but I expect it to be fine.

Here's a couple pictures I took of us this morning

January 30th, 2012, 12:37 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everyone's babies are so big now! When did that happen?

I have nothing new going on really at the moment. I'm 35w5d and I feel like I'm in the calm before the storm part of pregnancy. I can't get excited about labor just yet but I have to remind myself it's just around the corner.
January 30th, 2012, 08:54 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaiden is going to be 2 in a bit more than a month - I have NO idea how that happened so fast...the first year was a bit slow, but this second year has absolutely zoomed by (probably because I've actually been able to sleep a bit during it)...

Anyway, he is super sweet, not the biggest talker but he'll do his own version of talking (which doesnt make any sense to anyone), and he is starting to string together 2-3 words "mommyma up up up peas" so he's getting there...physically, he is crazy, he can go up and down stairs without holding onto anything, he can climb anything, and he can run faster than I can...my world revolves around him

The picture in my siggie is from a few days ago...

As for the new one, we are Team Green, which I'm hating, but it makes Matt happy, so thats all that matters...I love feeling baby kicks, and this one is super active and doing great and measuring perfectly...but honestly, since we dont know if it is a girl or a boy we arent preparing much at all...its kinda weird and I guess a bit more distant because I dont feel like I "know" him/her yet like I did with Kaiden...I wish that I knew, but I'm sure that it will be a great surprise when he/she is born...

Belly pic is from last week and the week before - tomorrow is 24 weeks (VIABILITY!!!!!):
January 30th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Tonya, yay for viability!!! And I honestly don't think I know Mason any better just because of his sex. I told my mom today I feel I'm lacking that connection with him right now. I don't think I'll get that until I actually get to see him.
January 31st, 2012, 08:47 AM
tonya, its a GIRL already!! LOL Kaiden is so precious!! He and tyler woudl be big trouble together.

Danee, omg i can't wait for you to meet mason. It is just indescribable. I was super drugged when he first came out, but i remember really looking at him for the first time and thinking about how tiny and precious he was and he was literally part of me...so cool. I don't know that knowing Emily's gender helps me feel any more connected to her either, but i think knowing what its like to feel that love for your baby the second you see them is going to be even better this time around!! I love tyler more every day...it seems impossible but its true.

January 31st, 2012, 11:56 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I can't believe how big everyones babies are getting, and those beautiful growing bellies.

Tonya, you aren't that much bigger now than you were with K. I can't wait to meet HER because I do think it is a little girl. We are doing our second team green as well...so I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo that was trying that.

Kate, Tyler is crazy...I have no idea how he gets into the things that he does...Rayanne tries really hard, but is not nearly as successful in some climbs...I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to get onto our table. LOL. Hopefully Emily is a little less adventurous...or you might have to put a jungle gym in your living room. lol.

Danee, Kate is right...it is an amazing feeling holding your baby in your arms...you can't even describe it...

That actually goes for all of you that are preggers with your 1st, it is an amazing feeling, and it just gets stronger and stronger as they get older.

We have such beautiful babies and bellies here. lol

February 3rd, 2012, 11:52 AM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eli is on his way to becoming 1... I'm loving him to pieces, he's the only thing keeping me semi-sane right now. As for my other news, forgive me but I'm gonna link to it. WARNING loss mentioned...
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...mentioned.html

February 3rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Bliss, I wrote on your post but again I'm so sorry for your losses. I don't have anything I can say that would probably help seeing as I can't imagine what your going through. I hope you find some peace in your life soon.
Micksbabe and Mrs.Paradise like this.
February 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Love you bliss you are so strong. Can't believe Eli is nearly 1.

I love all the baby pic's girls. They are all getting so big. And yeah for all the new babies on the way.

As for me. nearly 24 weeks and I can't wait so I can relax. I've had a bad scare with bleeding so finished work and relaxing as much as possible.
I can't believe there will be 2 babies here soon
I have a lot of stuff but still so much to get.
We don't know there gender so looking forward to finding that out when there born and to hold them in my arms.

They are kicking mad these days which I love
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

[SIZE="3"]

February 3rd, 2012, 07:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's so nice to see updates from everyone. I'm rarely on JM at all anymore.

Nathan is almost 14 months. He's taking some independent steps but still prefers to crawl. He climbs onto/into everything that he can. He talks all of the time, but not in a language that anyone else understands! He's not a good sleeper, but he is a happy boy.

I've been back to work about a month now. It was really hard at first leaving him at the dayhome. Then DH got laid off so he's been at home for a few weeks. It's stressful but a part of me likes that Nathan is home and not at the dayhome.

Here he is a couple of weeks ago:

February 4th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
Oh, Bliss. I'm so sorry for your losses. Life can seem so unfair sometimes praying for you and your family

February 4th, 2012, 08:08 PM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bliss - no one should have to go through what you have been through. Sending you love.

Thank you Vicki!

February 7th, 2012, 09:29 AM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
Savannah turned 2 at the beginning of January - she's a lot of fun! Talks a lot and is very active

We're also due in June with a BOY - his name will be Colton We actually went at 15.5wks and were told a girl - but yesterday at our 20wk scan there was no denying he was a boy. We're still a little shocked but very happy

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search