We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
So...with my PCOS and weird cycles as always, DH and I have been just NTNP. We use the good old "pull and pray" method. I know. Anyways, it worked for us for years before we decided to start TTC, so we haven't been worrying about it. Now, I haven't had AF since before the new year...(which with PCOS of course is not odd) So I wasn't really thinking about it. (and most of you remember that I used to have overly long cycles...having my body gear up to O several times some time.)
Well, I haven't really been thinking anything of it this time, until yesterday when my boobs started to hurt. I mean like REALLY hurt, I was like OMG...maybe I should test, maybe I am PG, and even though we aren't trying, and to be honest with you, would prefer not to try for another half a year or so, but whatever, it's not a big deal. So was like, well, I'll test, and see, cause DH and I are going out on Saturday, and I will probably want a drink. So I go to Superstore, I take the test last night, and it's a
So now I'm torn, because as much as we aren't ready to start TTC right now, I found myself totally disappointed. So my question is, do we continue to NTNP, or do we start trying? I haven't talked to DH yet, and he has no idea I took a test. He would be upset, cause they are expensive, but I needed to know. Anyway, what would you do?
if it were me i'd drop the PNP and just ntnp...as in don't intentionally time it, just do it when you feel like it. then in a few more months go on with ttc. Of course you can always talk to Kelly and see if he's up for going for it now...i like that idea too!
Have Faith, Expect Miracles
SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
I am with you. I feel like I really *should* wait to TTC for another 6 months because I am doing a one-year fellowship starting in July, so it would be better if I waited to get pregnant again, but I also wanted the los to be closer to 2 years apart than 3 years, so I kind of want to try again now. Also since it took so long last time, I don't want to wait and then wind up having to wait longer for fertility treatments. So I think I'll be ntnp after Des turns 1. Good luck either way! At least it's so much nicer than TTC#1 because it'll be good either way.