Update thread!! (New mommies, Grads, Grads again, Everyone!!!)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree30Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
I used to post here ALOT and feel like I have been slacking and need some updates!!

AFM: Mason is now almost 14 months old...still not walking the little stinker! But man he still keeps us busy. We just did another round of IVF while we are TTC#2 and Mason is happy to announce that he is going to be a big brother the begining of December!

How are all of you? Whats new?

March 27th, 2012, 09:15 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and congrats on #2!

I just became a grad in January, am almost 16 weeks pregnant and due in September.

I have an elective 3d ultrasound on Friday April 6th to hopefully found out what we are having

March 27th, 2012, 04:14 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Congrats Alicia!! So exciting!!

Tyler is 17 months old now. He's into anything and everything. He is the most loving big brother and i am so incredibly grateful that he's so sweet to her. He's still a skinny little beast but that comes with the territory of being a wild man. He just got his first stitches last night. He fell while playing with a pair of metal tongs and cut his face right between the eyes. That was quite an experience! He never let's us relax or let our guard down for a second.

Emily is 5.5 weeks old now.She is a great baby and so so sweet. She weighs over 10.5 lbs now!! I swear she grows more every day. She eats and sleeps all day and poops every once in a while! haha She has amazing head/neck control like her brother and loves looking around at everyone. She's very happy to be held and when she's not happy, she lets you know! I just love having a little girl to dress up!

Here's a little pic overload:

HopeTea likes this.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
March 28th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Dani Congrats!!! I bet you cant wait to find out huh? How far along will you be?

Kate, Tyler and Emily are sooo cute!!! Looks like they both have those big beautiful eyes!!

Thanks ladies!! We are very excited for #2!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 28th, 2012, 12:11 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Congrats Alicia on number 2!!! How exciting! Are you hoping for another boy or for a girl?

Dani... I can't believe how far along you are already!! I bet you are so excited about your ultrasound.... do you have a preference boy or girl?? Do you have a feeling either way?

Kate ~ Ty and Em are absolutly adorable!! You have two beautiful babies there!!!

Now for my update: Well Caylyn is now about 3 1/2 months old!! Where does the time go? She started babbling and loves to kick and watch lights!! She is a drool machine and loves eating her fist/hand all day long!! She is growing up so fast!! She has great neck control and loves to sit and look around in her bumbo. She also just recently has started attempting to roll over, the only downfall is she hasn't figured out that she needs to remove her fist from her mouth to finish the roll! I am so in love with my baby!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 28th, 2012, 12:58 PM
alicia are you on fb?

March 28th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I am! I am horrible at telling people how to find me, but lets see if this works... lol

Alicia Bell | Facebook

Just please dont mention baby #2 yet on facebook....DHs family does not know!

As far as boy or girl I am really torn! Two boys growing up close together would be awesome and soo much fun for eachother, but I would love to get my little girl and just be done with all the darn infertility stuff too!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 28th, 2012, 05:55 PM
JustLiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats everyone! I love update posts. I miss hearing from everyone.

Desmond is 13 months now, and is walking, but only when I'm not around. If he sees me he gets lazy and wants to hold my hand. He is also a little wild man. I caught him trying to eat a goose turd at the park today! He keeps me on my toes.

We are NTNP right now. Wish we were trying for real but it's not the best time because I start a new job soon!

Here's my little man trying to feed me:

Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Thank you Vicki!

March 28th, 2012, 07:27 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Still pregnant 1 more month to go but he can come any time lol.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 28th, 2012, 09:03 PM
becky that has gone by SO FREAKIN FAST!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 28th, 2012, 09:19 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaiden was 2 on March 8. He is awesome, though he is definitely exerting his little personality more and more...he finally started talking and has about 100 words at this point and is picking up more every day...unfortunately, his favorite thing to say is no...no mommy no...no daddy no...no doggie no...no meow (thats his name for the cat) no...but watching his little brain grow is the coolest thing ever...

These are from his second birthday party 2 weeks ago

Baby #2 is cooking away, I was 32 weeks on Tuesday...this one is stressing me out cause I'm measuring a few weeks behind on U/S...along with being breech STILL (Kaiden was never breech)...and blood in urine...blah blah...but, aside from that, it has been a very easy pregnancy and I havent *felt* anything more than tired the whole time...gotta try to savor the last few months since we aren't going to *try* for any more after this...

One weird thing is that my belly really seemed to have popped this week, so I was surprised that I was measuring more behind then I was 2 weeks ago...

Love doing these threads and keeping up with the grads, we should do them more often...

Alicia - so excited for you, congrats again on #2, and Mason is so adorable!! Do you have any feeling either way boy/girl??

Dani- So excited for you, cant believe that you are already almost 16 weeks...I'm going to say BOY for you, just a guess...so so jealous that you are finding out so soon (we arent finding out till baby is born and it is completely driving me crazy!)...

Katie- The beast is awesome and I swear, he just looks like the best big brother, every picture of him with Emily - he is just lighting up...and she is so cute...good thing she has a beast for a big brother, cause he's gonna have to pry the boys from her

Jacklyn- Cant believe that Caylyn is already almost 4 months, wow! SHe is a cutie, and 4 months so so much fun cause they really start to develop their own personalities

Liz- Kaiden ate dog poop once...yea, I wasnt thrilled...boys!! Love the pic

Becky- I cant believe that our babies are so close, it seems like the crazy first trimester was almost yesterday, and now some of the girls are going to be popping at any time!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.
March 29th, 2012, 04:18 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be 17 weeks, 1 day at our scan next Friday

I am really hoping for a boy, DH is hoping for a girl. Of course we will be ecstatic either way but I always dreamed of having a little boy first. I loved having a big brother growing up, plus I want my Jordan!

My feelings are that the baby is a boy, but that might be because that's what I'm hoping lol. I really can't wait for next week (baby better comply!!) because that will finally end the "It's a boy"/"It's a girl" arguments between me and DH
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 30th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there! Doing great here - especially since Spring Break start in 8 1/2 hours! Logan is 13 months and doing awesome. He started to walk about 2 weeks ago, and is getting better at it all the time. We're not huge fans of the mini tantrums he's having, but we're glad they're over pretty quickly at this point.

He's just oh so much fun right now! I love it!

No babies on the horizon right now. We're still a little over a year away from trying for #2.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 30th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Ah I love these update threads!!!

Everyone has such cute LOs and man some of you are super close to popping! SOOO exciting!!

Dani - I just knew Mason was a boy and I was right...granted DH thought so too so no arguing there. Hopefully you win and get your little boy first!

You know I just have this nagging feeling right now that this baby is a boy again. Just a feeling, but Im going with it...we will see if things change at all for me in the next few weeks though. I was really hoping for a girl cause then we would be done, but if its a boy I think we are going for one more!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

March 31st, 2012, 06:58 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Darcy is 15 months right now. Doing lots of walking, she'll point out where her belly,nose, and hair is. You'll constantly see her dancing and just being really silly.

Rowan is 5 months. She just started rolling a week ago. She is super smiley and is such a little chunk.

Right now i'm in the process of being a surrogate. I'm working on being matched and cannot wait to get the process started.

Here is a recent picture of them:
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 1st, 2012, 05:12 PM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
I'm 39w1d and ready to get this girl out! Hopefully she comes sometime this week!
jensma and Mrs.Paradise like this.

April 2nd, 2012, 09:56 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Shaylyn... hoping that when your precious little girl decides to make her appearence it's a fast and easy delivery!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 2nd, 2012, 09:50 PM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
Thank you jacklyn! Seems like I've waited forever, she just needs to be here already!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
wow I love reading about everyone!

I can't wait to meet my little man hurry up may!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 3rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG i can't believe how big all the babies are getting! I haven't been on here in quite awhile so I don't think i know all the grads! Either that or mommy brain has really taken a toll and i can't remember everyone's details!

As for us, Kenz is going to be 15 months on Thursday! I can't believe how fast time is flying! She's walking all over the place now. She doesn't really do the zombie walk, more a drunken sailor walk stumbling all over the place. Every once in awhile I consider TTC this summer for a bit but then i get cold feet lol I don't want another winter baby so i figured i could start trying in august for a while and if nothing happens skip over the months that would give me a winter baby... but then we decided to rent our house out and move into my parents house after they move to maine (won't be selling their house til the market gets better) and this way we can pay off some student loans and maybe be financially ready for our 'forever home' in about 3 years or so. okay enough rambling! Good luck to all you preggos!!!!!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search