We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. pregnancy/baby related - Probaly cloth diapers. Were trying not to buy anything really untill after my baby shower (jolu 28th) except a few items were getting ourselves like my nursing suplies and cloth diapers!
2. non-preganacy/baby related - good question, either a massage or a pedicure and eyebrow wax maybe a haircut to. I would pamper myself!
1. Preggo/baby related: I'd get another heating pad so I could have one at home (the current one stays at work) for when my back starts killing me. I'd also go ahead and get nursing/maternity bras...I've stuck with sports bras this whole time Probably wouldn't get anything baby related until after my shower next Saturday
2. Nonpreggo/baby related: Hmm...I have no clue! Maybe just put it towards the anniversary/babymoon trip we are taking in August
1. Pregnancy/baby related? Probably more clothes for Caylyn... It's seriously a bad addiction to buy clothes for my little girl...... Good thing her daddy doesn't know how many she really has!!!!
2. Non pregnancy/baby related? Probably a new pair of shoes for myself. I haven't had any new shoes since before I was pregnant!! oh and a haircut....haven't had much time to get one of those lately.
Jacky - Mommy to Caylyn (12/17/11) and Carter (10/8/13)