Rqotd: 6/29/2012

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2012, 09:29 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Do you like to people watch, and if so, what's the strangest thing you've seen?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
June 29th, 2012, 11:09 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do, guilty! I find the bums downtown in San Diego provide the most entertainment. I saw a guy once hurdeling people as he was running downtown (jumping over bums). I later found out that D and his best friend do the same thing when they go running. I was shocked but at the same time I wasn't cause they're goobers when they get together. I hope one of the nut checks them next time they do that. That'd I'd like to see lol.
June 29th, 2012, 11:16 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I apparently am oblivious to everything around me. DH will people watch but I just never notice ANYTHING! He's always the one to tell me if someone is checking me out or if someone is carrying a gun in their pants (you'd be surprised how often he notices this!)

June 29th, 2012, 04:00 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I love people watching, and do it all the time wherever I am! I love watching peeps at the Park, especially when I see adults pick their nose when they think nobody is looking...happens far more often than you'd think!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
June 29th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I love people watching, and I know, hands-down, the strangest thing I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot of strange stuff).

We used to live in a community with a small gym, pool, hot tub, etc. When I would work out, I had a view of the pool and hot tub. I once saw a 40-something Asian man and his probably 12-year-old son soaking in the hot tub, bubbles a rolling, while eating Kentucky Fried chicken directly out of the bucket.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
July 2nd, 2012, 12:04 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
HA HA! I love to people watch! it's just so funny to see what kind of stuff people do when they think no one is looking like picking a wedgy or there nose!

July 2nd, 2012, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love people watching. I can't think of any good ones at the moment but probably because I'm watching their behavior and interaction vs. their actions

July 2nd, 2012, 06:17 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love to people watch, too.

Maybe the strangest thing was seeing a homeless woman squatting by a newspaper stand and pooping. I know homeless people have to go to the bathroom, too, but surely there was a better place!

July 3rd, 2012, 10:19 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I love to people watch.

The weirdest thing I've ever seen was when DH and I were on our anniverary vacation in Chicago 2 years ago and we are walking down by the pier (Shedd Aquariam area) and we sat down on one of the benches and all of a sudden cops start lining up on the road behind us with lights and sirens. Apparently there was a naked guy running thru the streets and they were blocking the guy from showing his goods the the drivers. Then a transport van (a van to transport inmates) showes up and the guy hops and skips to the van. Very ODD.

Tags
qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search