We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Do you like hot and cloudy, or cold and sunny weather? I prefer sunshine over cloudy, so I'd probably say cold and sunny
2. Do you prefer dry heat or humidity and cooler? Dry heat. Humidity is the worst! I hate feeling "sticky" and sweaty!
3. What is the scariest weather "thing" you've experienced? I watched someone get struck by lightning One time before that happened, a power line got struck right outside of our house, and I saw this green flash of light and then sparks. FREAKY/Scary!
Thunder and lightning have scared the crap out of me ever since I was young. Even now I need to cuddle up to DH when a storm wakes me up...and if DH isn't available, I'll bury my face into my dogs!
1. Do you like hot and cloudy, or cold and sunny weather? I like warm and sunny.... can I add that to the list? but I dont think I could choose between the 2, depending on how cloudy and how cold then maybe lol
2. Do you prefer dry heat or humidity and cooler?Well I've lived in Colorado my whole life so I am used to the dry heat. I have been to california (1 week twice) and missouri (6 months) and north and south carolina (3 weeks) so I have experienced humidity, and I think that humidity and cooler can feel the same as high dry heat so both I guess lol
3. What is the scariest weather "thing" you've experienced?Well living in the more eastern part of Denver< there have been a few really close tornados, never hitting us but hitting like a mile ish away. then same thing in missouri, like 4 tornados and all were close enough to have to go to the tornado areas and hide or evacuate the area we were in which happened to be in the woods areas lol