JULY UPDATES for EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By fromustobaby
  • 1 Post By DaniM0820
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2012, 09:10 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We used to do these things weekly, but now lets at least try to go monthly...
Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with new/old grads and journals so lets get everybody's updates here...
How is everybody doing?
Preggos - how far along, how are you feeling, tell us a bit about baby - AND BELLY PICS AND U/S PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those with babies - how are the babies, how are you doing, how is baby life, how is family life - AND BABY PICS!!!!!!!!

I'm Tonya, I was on here a ton back in 2009/2010 but with the birth of Kaiden - March 8, 2010, I got a bit overwhelmed...I had a miscarriage in 2011, but we got blessed with our amazing rainbow baby Maiya on May 7, 2012...
She is the most smiley baby EVER, every person I meet comments that theyve never seen a baby as litle as she is smile so much...probably because she is such a peanut (only 10 pounds 2 ounces and 20 1/4" long at her 2 month appointment), but still, with how rough Kaiden was as a newborn, its really fun having such a happy baby

Kaiden is almost 2 1/2 and has been adjusting very well, he thinks she is his "My My" and always asks to hold her...I love that whenever she gets sad, he tries to tell us what to do to make her happy "My my need milk", "My my need puke" (i.e. I need to burp her)..."bounce My My"...and he loves to give her kisses and hugs, I'm so proud of him!!

And the pics (I could seriously post a million, it is so hard to limit myself!):

And my friend got Maiya 4 hairbows, and Kaiden insists on ALL OF US wearing her hairbows - specifically Maiya wears the pink, he wears the "yey-yo", daddy gets the blue, and mommy gets the "geen" - this should be our Christmas card for the year - dont ya think
Micksbabe, kbpeanut and jojo2bee like this.

Last edited by fromustobaby; July 9th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
July 10th, 2012, 04:29 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great pics! Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute and I bet it's such a relief that Kaiden is so over-the-moon for his sister!

I am coming up to 31 weeks pregnant. We just had my baby shower on Saturday, so now the fun of shopping and getting all the rest of what we need starts! We'll also be starting on getting Jordan's room ready within the next few weeks. I have a LOT of baby laundry to do!!
For the most part I have been feeling pretty great! Not too tired yet, still only getting up once a night to pee, I'm not waddling at all, and my belly button is still an inny Sometimes I get back aches or my feet hurt, but it hasn't been too severe. The one thing that sucks is I started the GD diet on Friday, and I am not liking it. I have a follow-up appointment with the dietician on Thursday so I'm hoping we can modify some things and I'll be happier

I'll have to upload some pics later! We got a 3D ultrasound at 28 weeks and the pictures are amazing!
fromustobaby likes this.

July 10th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't get enough of "My My"

I am coming up on 31 weeks and had a ROUGH past few (read my journal because it's way too long to hog here). Baby boy finally has a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We picked Jackson Daniel (Daniel is my hubbys name). It fits for him. My dad was at the hospital watching the heart monitor for the first time (it was very cute how much in awe he was with it) and decided he wanted his nick name to be "jumping jack" because he heartrate was all of the place I love that man

I'm feeling ok. I'm on bed rest but have my dr. appt tomorrow and HOPE HOPE HOPE she lifts some or all of my restrictions. I know it's what is necessary for baby boy but it's very hard sitting on the couch when your toddler wants you to play.

Speaking of, Bella is such a big girl!!!!! I swear, she grew like 2 ft over night and is such a funny little girl. We are doing very well with potty training which is awesome She is such a little mommy, always making sure everyone is ok "mommy, you not feel good???" She loves to snuggle and I can't get enough of them because I know I'll have to split my time with her very soon.

She is excited for her baby brother and keeps pointing to his room and telling me we need to finish it because baby brother needs her crib. Seriously smart!!

PICS

July 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Aww, Tonya and Liz, your kiddos are such sweeties. I can't wait to join the you all with a baby of my own.

I'm in the home stretch at 34+ weeks. We're pretty much ready for Jackson William's arrival, which is estimated to be 8/19. I've been very fortunate to have a pretty easy pregnancy compared to so many women. Just dealing with the typical fun of the final weeks of pregnancy... heartburn from hell, BH contractions, a gigantic belly, a very weak bladder, and insomnia (which I believe is provoked by anxiousness).

I've been in serious nesting mode, and DH has recently joined in. He came home from work yesterday so excited that he had bought a power washer so he can successfully clean some bird poop off the side of our house. We are honestly ready for Jack's arrival, with just a few small things left to do.

Here's my latest belly pics - I am ALL belly!

July 10th, 2012, 10:17 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I love this thread already! I love the pictures...y'alls have such cute kiddos! I can't stop smiling at "My My"

I am the "youngster" of the group, at 11w1d (though I may, in fact, be the eldest in age at 37 1/2!). We had a 3 1/2 year TTC journey, with a lot of heartache each month, including a loss last year. After my peri referred me to a wonderful RE, we set out on our RE journey late last year. Two cycles of IVF (though the first turned IUI mid way through), we are finally pregnant with our first! We couldn't be more pleased!

So far, my pregnancy has been relatively easy, compared to what I know others go through. My only real complaint, and I have a hard time even calling it that, is that I have been excessivly bloated since day 1. This is due to the massive hormones from my IVF (I was on pretty much the highest doses of everything, and for 16 days at that ), and then from my enlarged ovaries (still). So, I have pretty much looked pregnant from the get go. I am starting to lose the bloat now, so any growth I see I believe is "real". My m/s (rather evening/s) has just kicked in last week, so that's super not fun. But I deal. I am just so stinkin' happy to have our little Scooter, that I can brush off just about anything. I do, and I will.

I was just about to post my 11w belly pics from last night, but I don't know what DH was doing when he was taking the pics, but they are horrible. They aren't focused, the lighting is bad, and I look like a big turd. So, I'm making him retake them tonight. Normally, I'm not real picky about them (take a look in my journal first page, you will see I really don't care too much how I look ) but these are just poor quality, despite how I look. I will get new ones tonight and add some tomorrow.

In the meantime, here is my lastest Scooter scan - 10w0d:
Lou_Lou1979 likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 10th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't uploaded my latest belly pics yet. Maybe tomorrow!

I'm 21 weeks 2 days after having a loss at Christmas. We are so excited that I'm almost at viability and, even though we want our baby boy Sean Jackson to stay inside me until he's full-term, it'll be a relief knowing he'd have a chance at survival if he had to come earlier.

I finished work almost three weeks ago since I'm a teacher. I am not returning because I plan to be a stay-at-home-mom, so my time this summer so far has been spent with friends getting in some things I want to do with them before the baby comes and also organizing our house.

My pregnancy has had no complications so far, for which I'm soooo thankful! The biggest issues I've had are allergies aggravating my asthma, significant morning sickness, and now heartburn. I'll take it, though, if it means that my Seanibear will get here healthy and safe this fall!

July 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOVE the pics and u/s pics ladies! lots of cute babies and cute bellys!

I am at 30 weeks and 1 day today and due sept 17. Its so crazy how fast the time is going! I think I have had a really good pregnancy. I had no m/s at all, well a little nausea for like 2 or 3 weeks if that lol. but I have had horrible heartburn since the first trimester and a lot of swelling! which of course is not east to fix with being pregnant during one of the hottest summers on record! So I have gained a lot of weight! but its all belly and boobs and water retintion I believe lol. I also just had my glucose test last week and no call back so I'm guessing I passed yay!

Now I'm just trying sooo hard to supress my nesting untill after my baby shower which is on the 28th! so not to far to go! DH and I are trying to finish cleaning the house and get the nursery cleaned out (it was temporary storage when we first moved in) and set up before he leaves... for a month might I add! He leaves the in like 2 weeks and will be gone for just under a month so its my job to finish buying most of babys things and getting Matthews room ready for the most part.

here is my 30 weeks belly pic!

July 11th, 2012, 04:47 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonya, I seriously cannot get enough of the faces Maiya makes!! She cracks me up!

Mason will be 5 months next week. Um where did that time go? He's something else and he keeps me smiling all the time. I'm thoroughly enjoying motherhood, I don't know how people could never want kids. He's rolling over now and we're working on sitting up. Hopefully soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search