September UPDATES!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree35Likes
  • 4 Post By DaniM0820
  • 5 Post By kbpeanut
  • 3 Post By Belita
  • 4 Post By Mom2JDub
  • 1 Post By Belita
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut
  • 1 Post By Crystallee
  • 3 Post By fromustobaby
  • 3 Post By polarbearmama
  • 1 Post By Mrs.Paradise
  • 2 Post By hearts.0nfire
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee
  • 3 Post By Lyz
  • 1 Post By Jules_loves_beaches
  • 2 Post By ~Momma*2011~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Since it's already the end of August (i don't see a point in doing a August one) Let's get a update from EVERYBODY!!!!! We all love pictures too...so include those!!

August 30th, 2012, 01:42 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
38 weeks today! Jordan can be here at any time now! Doctor said at Tuesday's appt I'm still 1-2 cm dilated, 60-70% effaced. Next appt is on Thursday

August 30th, 2012, 02:20 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
18w3d for me! My most recent belly pic:

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
August 30th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
28 weeks 4 days for me. I didn't feel like taking a belly pic this week since we were away all weekend and I'm just feeling they are a burden! I'll take one this weekend, though.

I've just started feeling Sean's hiccups! September is also my baby shower, so just with everything I'm feeling like I'm in the home stretch! Since Sean will be full-term the last weekend in October, September could potentially be my last full month as a preggo!

August 30th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Jackson is three weeks old today!

I'm really enjoying every single second with him. And I just love it when DH gets home from work each day and wants to steal him away from me. Then I just watch him admire his son. It's so sweet.

I'm still feeling a little icky from the delivery. I'm just spotting now for the most part, though it picks up a little bit here and there (like if I've been sitting for a long time and stand up or first thing in the morning). My stitches felt fine at the 2-week point, but they started stinging a bit a couple days ago. That was a day that I was up and about more than usual, so I guess that's the reason. I really wish they would just completely heal already.

I don't want to overdo things like household chores because I don't want to delay the healing any further, but I really need to clean my house! I'm doing little bits here and there, but Jackson is pretty demanding. DH will be a big help this weekend.

Here's a video that I took of my little guy yesterday. DH has wanted me to catch him sneezing on video, and Jackson obliged me... and then gave another surprise at the end. Yes, those are socks on his hands because the mittens just aren't staying on and my doctor told me not to trim his nails until he's a month old.

I love him so much.

Baby Jack :: 20120829_105931.mp4 video by junie22 - Photobucket

August 30th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awww, cute little baby sneezes!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

August 30th, 2012, 07:02 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
What an adorable video! TFS! x
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
September 1st, 2012, 06:33 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
I will add a picture in soon but I am at 24 and 2. Yay for viability. Complications seem to be holding steady so no new scaries. Fetal echo is next week and that is the last real hurtle until we start NST's and weekly fluid checks at 32. I feel like after that I am just on a countdown to whenever something doesn't pass and out she comes. I am hoping for a not too early delivery so we shall see how everything goes!
hearts.0nfire likes this.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
September 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
Woo hoo and congratulations on reaching viability! I bet you are so excited/relieved!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

September 3rd, 2012, 08:51 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dani- cant believe that your baby is almost here, you must be so excited!@!
Karin- You look, great, I think that you have popped quite a bit this last week - less bloat, more pregnant!
Robyn- hooray for third trimester! LOL, I love hiccups, Maiya got them all the time inside (though Kaiden never had them) - funny enough cause Kaiden never had them when he came out and Maiya still has them all the time
Adrienne - Jackson is so adorable, I followed your pregnancy (loved the pictures and cant wait to watch Jackson "grow up" He is SO CUTE - even the puke (both of mine are super pukers - see picture so I can truely appreciate puke!)!! BTW, Kaiden ended up wearing socks on his hands (those stupid mittens dont fit newborns) for 6 weeks cause he would claw his face so much...Maiya hasnt needed them as much, but she also had a few weeks of wearing socks)
Crystal - Congrats on viability!! NO matter what the situation, it is always a HUGE sigh of relief to know that they can make it out in the world from there!

As for me, Maiya will be 4 months on September 7 - time is absolutely flying!!
She is the sweetest most smiley, loveable girl, though the last week was rough - I think her gums were bothering her, cause she was fisting her mouth and drooling something awful!
But, today she was back to her normal smiley self, so hooray for that
Kaiden will be 2.5 years old on September 8, its so weird because it seriously feels like yesterday when I was struggling month after month with TTC to get him here...
He is AMAZING, he was so slow with words (had about 30 by 2 years old)...now he has about 1000, and complete sentences - he calls himself "the Kaiden"...
He has started to actually swim in the last few days (like jumping in the deep end, coming up and getting himself to the wall by himself) which is so amazing...and except for the occasional kicks in the head, he is a wonderful big brother and loves giving "kisses to the My-My"...
I think my heart has truly doubled in size
A few pics:

Today, laughing with mommy:

Tummy time (she is getting SO strong):

Kaiden loves Maiyas hairbows, so when I want to take family pics, he insists that we all wear her hairbows - and he has to wear the "yeyyow", I have to wear the "geen", My-My has to wear the pink, and daddy has to wear the blue <3:

My kids know how to puke, yes this is all puke (and goes around my back), and though this is a bit more than normal, this is fairly common every day:

Kaiden:

I was taking a picture of Maiya, and Kaiden wanted me to take a picture of him, I told him to say "cheese" and I got true "cheese" in this shot, LOL!:

Last edited by fromustobaby; September 3rd, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
September 4th, 2012, 11:17 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies! Mari is growing like a weed and talks from sun up to sun down! Hard to believe that she will be 3 next month!!

As for us, we will be starting TTC #2 on THURSDAY!!! Well, at least that's when my Implanon is scheduled to come out of my arm and hopefully we will be able to catch an eggie at some point within the next three months to time a birth during my summer break away from classes. If we don't conceive by Nov, we will try again next year to time a birth for when I graduate from my program.

Would really appreciate some prayers or positive thoughts/vibes or anything you can muster for my cycle to become regular immediately (I have PCOS so this could be tricky)!!!

September 4th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOVE all of the updates! all of these kiddos are getting so big so fast!!! time is just FLYING by!!!

Im 33. 4 weeks pregnant! Im doing pretty good! the only thing I can complain about is that I have SPD...
Symphysis pubis dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it hurts like a mother!!! but lately this past week its been pretty good for me and only hurting really bad when I change sides while sleeping... or when I get up and sit down... so Im lucky and will take it!

other then that I started taking the primrose Oil pills at 33 weeks... those are HUGE!!!
September 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Thanks for the updates ladies - I'm enjoying them!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
September 4th, 2012, 08:26 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbearmama View Post
Would really appreciate some prayers or positive thoughts/vibes or anything you can muster for my cycle to become regular immediately (I have PCOS so this could be tricky)!!!
It is so nice seeing an update from you!! Lots of prayers/good vibes will be coming your way and I expect to see a bfp update soon.

For the kids, Darcy is 20 months right now. She's saying all sorts of things now and is just a goofball. Rowan is 10 months and has taken a few unassisted steps. She also will say uh oh and bye bye (though I doubt she really knows what it means). Here is one of them together.

And for me, I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. My couple and I have decided next tuesday when "the new normal" airs on nbc, i'll announce what i'm doing. Here is a picture taken from today. Most likely bloat, but i'm seriously poppin'! Lol.
daneeleigh and Mrs.Paradise like this.

September 5th, 2012, 01:04 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Things are going great and DH and I are just waiting for Matthew to arrive! Today I am 38 weeks and 2 days so any time now! My last appts my dr said that theres no dilation or anything! Im starting to feel like hes never going to come and im going to end up having to be induced which is a huge fear for me so I hope it dosent come to that!

September 5th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
love reading all the updates!!

Jackson is 9 days old today and doing great! We had a very rough start to breastfeeding but we are good now and he is eating like a champ! We have our second weight check today and I'm sure he is over his birth weight at this point. He's such a good baby. He gives us 3-4 hour stretches at night which is nice!

Bella is almost 3 (6 more weeks) and is an awesome toddler. She is fully potty trained (except for night time) which I love only having one in diapers! She loves her baby brother and likes being my little helper when I need it. I love life with two kids. It's so much better than expected and Jackson just rolled into our routine, no problem!

September 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Expecting #1
Love these updates! I am 23 weeks pregnant and feeling my little girl move all the time. Time is just flying by and I am really enjoying being pregnant.

September 5th, 2012, 12:09 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I love seeing all these updates. Everybody moving along in their pregnancies. And the newest beautiful babies!!

For my update. Well my beautiful Caylyn is almost 9 months old. She talks and says "mama", "dada" and "baba" I think she actually understands what she is saying because she will look at me or DH and say the proper "mama" or "dada" I think it helps that Dh and I call each other "mommy" and "daddy" not sweetheart or hun anymore!! She has taken donzens of steps assisted, but has yet to show any interest in crawling!! She has 2 teeth that have come through in the past 2 weeks and her 3rd is already starting to make it's appearance.

My mom and I have been working hard and recently completed our first ever 5k. We were so proud of us. We were normally walking around a 18 min mile. However during the 5k we had a push to run the last 1/2 mile and ended up with a final time of 42.13. Which is a 13.58 min mile. We cut off 5+ minutes off our normal time. We were so proud of ourselfs. Caylyn ended up falling asleep!!

DH and I have recently started talking about #2. We aren't too sure on when we are going to start trying as my AF hasn't been normal yet. (I'm still pumping) But are thinking probably starting to try in November or December and just seeing what happens. (I'm rather excited about this because I miss being preggo, however the thought of 2 scares me too!!)

Here are a few pictures of my beautiful baby girl!! I just want to cry on how fast she is growing up!! The last picture is of us at the finish line!!

Right before she took 4 steps!!

She loves watermelon!!

My mom and I at the end of our first 5k.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search