We need Updates!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rmarie9509
  • 1 Post By MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
I know many graduates are busy as mommas to their LO's but I would love to see some updates! As many of you may or may not remember my name is Christina and I had my daughter Kylie in February 2011! She is almost 21 months old. Where has time gone?! She is talking up a storm and even putting together 2-3 phrase sentences. She is an amazing little girl. She has her moments but overall she is a really good kid. I can't believe I will be planning her 2nd birthday here soon! Post your updates!

Here is miss thang brushing her teeth
November 20th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Aww, she's adorable, Christina.

My little guy is Jackson, and he's 3 months old going on 3 years. He's absolutely the light of my life, but I returned to work last week so I miss him immensely. Looking forward to his first Thanksgiving and especially his first Christmas.

Here's a recent pic of him modeling a hat that a family friend knitted for him.

December 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's my fighter bean

21 months old, he's growing not by day but by hour. Each morning I look at him and he looks bigger than the day before. I tell him, please just hold on a minute, would ya? He's also starting to put together 2-3 word sentences, and he's just obsessed with basketball.

Now more than ever, when I see him play with other kids his age, I think about his twin that never made it past 9 weeks.. keep on imagining them growing up together. Wondering why it had to be this way.

A few weeks ago it's been 3 years since our very first loss... and this Christmas it will be a year since the loss of our twin boys. It's been very rough. But Eli has kept me going. I desperately want to give him a sibling... but I'm scared to my wits end. After losing 4 babies, it's very hard to find the courage to try again.

December 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love these
Kaiden is going to be THREE in March! Three sounds so old, OMG! He is the funniest thing, talking in complete sentences, never taking a nap any more, and running around faster than I do...he is having a great time at preschool and still as zero interest in getting potty trained...Maiya is 7 months old today, sitting and screaming like a pro (BLAA BLAA BLAA BLAA BLAA BLAA BLAA!), and she is just starting to crawl - I think she will get it by Christmas time...I cant believe they are growing up so fast, but I'm loving every minute <3

This is our Christmas picture...
December 11th, 2012, 01:10 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mason is a mess!! He'll be 10 months next week and I have absolutely NO clue where the time has gone. His favorite game is trying to sneek up the stairs before mommy can catch him (we're in the process of making some rigging stuff to assemble the gates since our stairs have metal posts). He's so fast at that lol. He can stand by himself but cannot put himself (he uses objects to pull up) into that position. He's sooo close at attempting to take his first step, we thought last night was the night but no luck. No teeth yet still.... I would have never thought we'd be toothless at ten months lol. He's honestly full of personality it's mind blowing. But I'm sure everyone thinks that about their kid = )

Last edited by daneeleigh; December 11th, 2012 at 01:13 PM.
December 11th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Landon is almost 2 months old... he is already trying to sit up and jumps with his legs when I hold him up... he thinks hes big... lol hes been doing a little bit better some nights at sleeping... but has bad nights other nights... since he was born he does NOT like to be put down... he wants to be held constantly and thats been rough! Im getting a Ergo for christmas so I hope that will make him happy! we have a moby wrap and he does ok in it sometimes... so we will see... he smiles all the time at me and Mark and I just LOVE it!!! it makes the no sleep a little easier to handle! I just cant believe how much I love this little guy! I use to feel like "when is someone going to pick up this baby?" because it just is so surreal that hes actually mine and no one is coming to take him away! lol because I have always been the baby sitter! not the mom!!! lol and now I am!
heres some of his newborn pics!

December 18th, 2012, 11:00 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Well Caylyn is now 1. It has been a crazy year. She is full of personality and never ceases to amaze me with the things she picks up. She thinks shaking her head no is funny. She is pulling herself up on things but hasn't started "walking" yet. She has taken a few steps but loves to crawl fast and get into things as I'm cleaning up the mess she just left. She is a passive and amazing little girl. Her birthday party was on Saturday and I cried when everybody left. The year has gone WAYYYYY too fast and I'm still in denial that my little baby is now officially a toddler. We are starting to TTC #2 and hoping for a little one in 2013.

Here she is getting ready for bed.

Here she is at her party before her smash cake

December 28th, 2012, 10:18 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
love these updates. i rarely get on here anymore, but my kids are getting so big.

TYler is 2 and into everything. talking more and more, and like kaiden he still likes his diapers. i'll be a little more interested in potty training after the new year maybe.

Emily is 10 months old, walking, says mama, dada and bye bye. she eats everything, and is a precious little chunk.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
December 30th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
My little bunny is now 8 months old. She has her 2 bottom teeth, and the 2 top have peeked through. She doesn't want to be put down, which isn't new. Jessica, the ergo is our best friend because I have a little one who has never wanted to be 2 inches away from me. (which is exhausting) she hated it at first, but I kept putting her back in it. I still can't leave her with anyone including my husband, because she has been going through separation anxiety for 8 1/2 months lol. She can scoot backwards, but no crawling yet. She likes to stand up and hold onto stuff, she's the most cuddly baby ever. If she could snuggle all day long, she'd be happy. This is her first Thanksgiving!

Last edited by Shaylyn; December 30th, 2012 at 08:44 PM.
January 4th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylyn View Post
My little bunny is now 8 months old. She has her 2 bottom teeth, and the 2 top have peeked through. She doesn't want to be put down, which isn't new. Jessica, the ergo is our best friend because I have a little one who has never wanted to be 2 inches away from me. (which is exhausting) she hated it at first, but I kept putting her back in it. I still can't leave her with anyone including my husband, because she has been going through separation anxiety for 8 1/2 months lol. She can scoot backwards, but no crawling yet. She likes to stand up and hold onto stuff, she's the most cuddly baby ever. If she could snuggle all day long, she'd be happy. This is her first Thanksgiving!

She's precious! Look at that hair. That puts Mason's hair to shame lol.
January 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that hair is AMAZING!!
January 7th, 2013, 06:26 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Liam is almost 8 months, I don't have my pictures right now cause I'm on my tablet but my siggy is pretty recent. Anyway he is a wild man, he crawls, pulls up to stand, stand freely, cruises. He talks up a storm but it'd not English lol he has also started signing this week, everything is " milk" though lol. He hates his car seat and loves to be naked Tomorrow we start swim lessons I'm so excited for that but a little nervous. He's growing up so fast. We are ntnp
fromustobaby likes this.

January 10th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarie9509 View Post
Liam is almost 8 months, I don't have my pictures right now cause I'm on my tablet but my siggy is pretty recent. Anyway he is a wild man, he crawls, pulls up to stand, stand freely, cruises. He talks up a storm but it'd not English lol he has also started signing this week, everything is " milk" though lol. He hates his car seat and loves to be naked Tomorrow we start swim lessons I'm so excited for that but a little nervous. He's growing up so fast. We are ntnp
We started swimming lessons at the same age and it's sooo much fun. Mason loves it..... As long as there's a toy for him to swim towards lol.
January 12th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
Thanks girls! She still hasn't had her first hair cut lol! It just grew into its own style. I know I'm in for it with this girl!

January 26th, 2013, 10:56 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOVE all the updates! Charlie just turned one and has started walking on his own more. He is so sweet and laid back. Love that boy to bits! Marina will be three in March and will start preschool in March. She is so much fun but she is definitely a sassy little thing! She has started memorizing books now pretending that she's reading. Still refuses to potty train which is frustrating, especially since she knows when she needs to go. One day at a time. I am having major, major baby fever, but Jeff isn't ready for that yet! Here's a pic of my babies during our first (and only) bit of snow this year.

fromustobaby likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search