Update time!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By fromustobaby
  • 3 Post By daneeleigh
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut
  • 2 Post By kbpeanut
  • 2 Post By Crystallee
  • 1 Post By Crystallee
  • 1 Post By ~Momma*2011~
  • 4 Post By bliss
  • 1 Post By jensma
  • 1 Post By daneeleigh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 08:32 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Time for updates
Kaiden will be three years old tomorrow and has grown up so much lately - he is talking in full sentences (though we definitely dont quite understand everything he says quite yet), is totally potty trained, loves Cars and Blues Clues, loves bounces houses, letters, stop signs, counting, and sharing (but only with mommy and daddy - NOT with his sister)...he has become quite a daddy's boy and I think they are best friends He is super shy around strangers, but completely crazy around us...he has started to become a bit more outgoing because his sister is so outgoing...here are a few pics

This is his cheese face

He had his birthday party last saturday:

Maiya is 10 months today, and in the last months has quickly gone from stationary baby to full on almost toddler (she has also grown about 2 inches just in the last month!) - she wasnt able to crawl a month ago, now she crawls, stands up, can stand without holding anything for about 30 seconds, eats everything you put in front of her, and always wants more, and she sleeps so perfectly - 12-13 hours at night, and 2-3 hours during the day...she babbles a lot, and when she wants more food she screams "mah mah mah" which is the funniest thing ever...she LOVES her brother, and he is always saying "no mymy" cause she gets into everything that he is doing...she is so outgoing and waves at everyone which proceeds to melt everyone into a pile of mush in front of her and the neat thing is that it makes him more outgoing (he has started to say hi to people as well) and she is just the most perfect addition to our family!
This is her from yesterday

March 8th, 2013, 12:56 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe Kaiden is 3!!!! Goodness!!!!

Mason is doing great. We had his 1 year appointment today. 22lbs11oz and 31 inches long. He's a tall boy, at least to us he is lol. He's been walking for a month now but just learned how to stand himself up unassisted with no help. That was exciting to see!!! He only says Mama and Dada but the doctor says that's normal. He talks in his own gibberish lol. He's extremely sneaky and loves doing what he shouldn't. And he attracts the ladies wherever he goes lol.

Oh and we're expecting number 2!!

I have a million cute new pics of Mason but I can't get anything to upload to photobucket. Ugh.
March 8th, 2013, 11:21 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Whoa! Congrats Danee!!!
daneeleigh likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 8th, 2013, 11:55 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Baxter is 6 weeks 3 days today! I can't believe how time is flying. I was looking back at his newborn pictures from the hospital this morning and can't believe how tiny he was. I already miss his small-ness!

He is doing well...though we really need to get him to sleep earlier at night. He still doesn't like to go down easily, and it usually takes one of us a good hour or two to get him to sleep for good. Once he is down, he'll sleep well, but until then, it takes one of us putting him on our chest, me nursing him, or walking around to get him to sleep. He did sleep for 5 hours last night though, so that's a bonus!

Here are a couple of pics from last night/this morning:

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 8th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Danee, Mason is going to be quite the ladies man, I still think in my head that he is 6 months old...time has been flying by so fast!! Cant believe that #2 is coming soon, I'm gonna guess BOY again

Karin, Bax is adorable, and has already lost the newborn look, again, time which drags at the end of pregnancy just flies by so fast right at the time that you really want it to go slower!! Dont you love those first REAL smiles <3
March 9th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I can't believe how old he is either. And we're thinking boy again too. I spent a few days telling myself girl but it doesn't feel right.
March 10th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Congrats Danee!!!!! So excited for you! Hope to see you around again in here! We miss you from the good old days!
daneeleigh and kbpeanut like this.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
March 10th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Emmalyn is 3 1/2 months old! She is rolling over both directions, still exclusively breastfed, sleeping through the night sometimes, has no teeth, sits up extremely well and pulls herself up when laying in the boppy on an incline into the sitting position. She also can bare weight on her legs for a very long time. She mimics very well and will change noises as you do. She has tons of hair and is just doing fabulous. Smiles and giggles and laughs out loud and is just my whole world. We are waiting for AF to return to ttc baby number 2! I am all recovered and down 50lbs prepreggo after gaining a little back. Oh and emmalyn is in the top 3 for a radio station smile contest. The baby fair where they will vote is tomorrow. Wish us luck!

daneeleigh likes this.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
March 11th, 2013, 11:53 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Wow, I can't believe how fast these babies are growing up. Time is flying.

Well Caylyn is now almost 15 months old. She babbles and tries to mimic what we do. She loves to share.......even her chewed food (the newest thing she does). She clapps, waves and blows smooches. She stands by herself but we're guessing she doesn't quite trust herself yet because she really hasn't attmpted to "walk" yet. She crawls all over and cruises furniture and nearly runs with her walker. She is developing an amazing personality.

Sorry the pictures are so big......

Here is her one of her 1yr picture

Here she is ignoring the camera

And this one......she is "so big!! " (sorry the picture is so blurry)

After 4 months ttc we are happy to say we are pregnant with #2, due 10/18. I'm over 8 weeks now and we are so excited!! We'll publically announce it (FB) on Dh's birthday April 9th

We found out 2/9

daneeleigh likes this.

March 11th, 2013, 02:31 PM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone's LOs are so adorable!
Danee and Jacklyn, congrats on your pregnancies!!! Wishing you happy and uneventful 9 months.

Fighter bean turned 2 a few weeks ago. He's 32 lbs of crazy sweet basketball-loving boy! We tried potty training, but have a feeling he isn't ready quite yet.. He is talking a lot, saying new words every day. Every second one of them is "basketball" LOL. I think we have a future NBA player growing up in our household.

Many of you know, past Christmas was 1 year angelversary of our twin boys. We've been struggling with the idea of trying again... we both really wanted to but were paralyzingly scared. After 4 losses, the odds are just not on our side. Well, the hopes outweighed the fears. We are expecting again. After a recent chemical pregnancy, we are quietly hoping this one will stick it through all 40 weeks... I'm only 7 weeks, and we aren't sharing the news yet. I'm quite afraid to even think about it myself.

March 11th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Bliss!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations...
Sending you and your little bean my best wishes - I think about you often <3
March 11th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Bliss! Congrats Hun! We're probably due date buddies.
March 11th, 2013, 08:44 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
well since i've been led here, might as well update! Let's see. Thing 1, aka tyler is almost 2.5 now. still long and lean i'm hoping beyond all hope that he might get interested in potty training. he is a human tornado and his vocabulary is exploding daily. he knows all of his colors and loves to tell us about them all of the time. he does not at all care about the alphabet or numbers, lol. also, he's obsessed with bubble guppies, and picking out his own clothes.
Thing 2, emily, is now going on 13m, dang february for being a short month. she's been walking for a few months now and thinks its hilarious to run the exact opposite of wherever you'd like her to go. she loves to laugh, especially at herself and her brother, she absolutely soaks up every move he makes and he thinks she's pretty sweet,too. She's saying more and more words as well. They're separated these days but just under 16months, 4lb and about 8 inches. lol wonder how long i have before people start assuming they're twins. She loves her babies, yogurt and making noise. And i love having a baby girl more than i ever could have imagined i would.

And in other news, we have baby #3 in the works as well. never pegged myself as one for 3 under 3, especially after it took nearly 2 years to get the first one, but here i am. tyler will be just a couple of weeks from his 3rd birthday when this baby is due to arrive. we were very much NOT trying, but if you were curious, pulling out isn't as effective as it was before we started ttc. lol...i'm just over 11 weeks and time is going by pretty quickly. baby's heartbeat is still in the 170s. i'm guessing girl, b is guessing boy...one of us has to be right! we're planning to announce to our families soon. i keep waiting for the time to be right,but the reality is i need to just rip the bandaid off.

Loving everyone's updates. congrats all of you newly preggos
fromustobaby likes this.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
March 11th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Got it finally lol.

fromustobaby likes this.
March 12th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
MaryBeth is almost 2.5 and has been spending the morning half of the day in the "big" kid class at "school". She is exploding with new words and personality!! She can be shy, but mostly its an act. She loves spending the night with my parents and DH's mom and step-dad.(DH's dad isn't likely to get a chance to be alone with her for various reasons.)

Dh and I are on a TTC hold. We need for 1 or both of us to have a full-time job w/benefits. We are also very scared to get pregnant again. I went into congestive heart failure after coming home from hospital and we lost my SIL 16hrs after a csection birth of twins(There is a long story here, and not for a short update.) So we want for me to have a long talk with my doc. and lose roughly 80lbs.

Now I have to take a minute to brag on some cute nieces. They were born Oct. 27. They both did some NICU time. One was only there for about 10-15 days and the other was there for 5-6 weeks. They have both been home for about 3 months and are growing and doing well. They are considered 1 month preemie. We are currently expecting them to do very well long-term.

Pics to come. I don't have any recent ones on my computer!

March 12th, 2013, 10:01 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Aww I love all the updates!! Congrats Bliss!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search