April Fools on me!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ErinBoshnyak1985

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
OMG!!!! I am beyond ecstatic, and worried, and frightened, and sad, and hopeful, and excited, and anxious...omg alllllll at once!!!!! So I just took the greatest test on earth and I passed it with flying colors!!!!!! It's so incredibly dark and pretty!!!!

Soooo....over the last few weeks I have been so preoccupied that I haven't been on JM at all. My parents went out of town last week and I had to house sit, and before I was just doing random stuff around the house that needed to get done. I feel so bad for not being a support for others on JM, as they were for me.

So anyway----since last Wednesday (12dpo) I have been having these weird period cramps. They would come in waves, it was REALLY odd. Like for two minutes I would be thinking, "Oh, here she comes!" then......nothing. I have been running to the bathroom every chance I could get to check for spotting---nothing. Not even much CM to speak of, just I guess normal amount, not too much not too little. So March 29th comes (AF start)....and goes. I'm like, "Ok she's teasing me." March 30th....March 31st.....I'm going crazy in my head!!!! Today, I kept getting cramps, more than I have been but nothing like AF normally, and this lower back pain. Then I'm sitting at my desk this afternoon, and it felt like someone jabbed a knife into my right boob!!! I just about gasped!!!! Then it went away....since then they have felt a little heavy and full, but not much in the way of painful. They are a little redder around the aeriola (sp?) but nothing as far as change. No nausea, no food cravings, but I was a little tired yesterday. Sooooo anyway, I'm driving home and I kept telling myself, "yeah right, no way are you the 'p' word..." But as I was driving up to my house, I was determined to take a test. I walked upstairs to the bathroom, my heart pumping like mad the whole time, and I POAC tested. INSTANTLY I got two really dark pink, beautiful lines. I just about lost it!!!!!!! I FLEW down the stairs, scaring my cat half to death, and told DH....the only thing is is he is a lil shell-shocked. It's okay, he will come around. He's currently not comprehending it all right now----omgomgomg I can't wait until work tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to tell the coworkers!!!!!!

I'm currently 17DPO and LOVING IT!!!!!!!!! Delivery room here I come!!!!!!
SmilingSam likes this.

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

April 3rd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Welcome! We mostly post in the journals section if you are wondering where everybody is

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
May 22nd, 2013, 11:23 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Congrats on your bfp even though its been a while since you last posted. I see you are making your way into the wonderful 2nd trimester. Welcome to mommyhood. I hope you have a wonderful and amazing rest of your 9 months. It will fly by.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search