Updates everybody?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I still worry! Everytime she's quiet for a bit I wonder if she's ok, did she strangle herself in the cord? Did her heart stop beating? WIll be be born healthy and alive?
I worry abotu stillbirth, I worry about IT ALL!!!!!!! GUess it will never stop...ever!! Even when she's older, I'll still worry! lol
Now the little lady likes to keep me up at night kicking the heck out of me! But, like I said, I welcome every kick as I know she's ok LOL
But boy am I tired!!!

July 16th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I go to the doc's tomorrow for a urine and blood test... I'm scared sh*tless that they're going to both come up negative. Oh brother, I have issues!

July 16th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I go to the doc's tomorrow for a urine and blood test... I'm scared sh*tless that they're going to both come up negative. Oh brother, I have issues! [/b]
Nawwwwwwww!! You'll be fine chicky!!!

Of course I want to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooooooooo any feelings yet? Pink or blue??!!

July 16th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Sooooooooooooooo any feelings yet? Pink or blue??!![/b]
Don't worry, you will.

DH and I both feel pink and that chinese calendar thing says it's going to be a girl, so I guess we'll see... I'll let you know if we're right in March.

July 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Don't worry, you will.

DH and I both feel pink and that chinese calendar thing says it's going to be a girl, so I guess we'll see... I'll let you know if we're right in March.
[/b]
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!! YOu're gonna make me wait to find out!!?? That's gonna be torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 16th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Don't worry, you will.

[/b]
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!! YOu're gonna make me wait to find out!!?? That's gonna be torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
Yup! DH and I both want it to be a surprise... I just hope we can hold out till the birth.

July 16th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baby makin' Princess @ Jul 16 2007, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>Of course I want to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, you will.

[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Yup! DH and I both want it to be a surprise... I just hope we can hold out till the birth.
[/b][/quote]
OMG you are strong like OX LOL!

July 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
OMG you are strong like OX LOL![/b]
LOL!!!

July 16th, 2007, 01:25 PM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
Karly, I think it's only right that you designate a JM representative to go to your ultrasound and tell us what you're having. It's mean to make us wait!
July 16th, 2007, 11:43 PM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww Karly your tests are going to be fine ... its been a week now and as you know those numbers would have gone up heaps from when you tested ... hehe with that said, even though I found out at roughly 3 weeks, I didn't go to the docs until around 5 weeks for the same reason! Oh and yeah, we all worry still, its natural LOL I've just started feeling bubs and if I don't feel them enough in the day I'll drink coke and eat chocolate to stir them up ... I'm a nice mum hey

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
July 17th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So Karly- Any news from your doc appointment??

July 17th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
if I don't feel them enough in the day I'll drink coke and eat chocolate to stir them up ... I'm a nice mum hey [/b]
Way to get them started early!

Quote:
So Karly- Any news from your doc appointment?? [/b]
Ya, my arm hurts.

I got a later start than I planned on because the m/s decided to kick in this morning. I didn't actually throw up, but I probably could have if I would have let myself. I just got back from the lab about a half an hour ago. I'm going to call them around 130 and hopefully they'll have my results. I'm excited.
After this morning, I'm not looking forward to feeling like I have the flu for however long I'm blessed with m/s. UGH!
Anyhoo, I'll let you know what happens when I call.

July 17th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ANy news? ANy updates? lol...
yes yes the m/s sucks th ebig one eh? Oh ya baby- lying nude on cold floors helped me LOL
Seriously thoguh... eating toast before I even got out of bed helped... curtesy of dh of course!

July 17th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
yes yes the m/s sucks th ebig one eh? Oh ya baby- lying nude on cold floors helped me LOL
Seriously thoguh... eating toast before I even got out of bed helped... curtesy of dh of course![/b]
Too bad DH is gone on weekdays by the time I get up. And I'm with you about lying on cold floors. AHHHH!

I called and they said the lab will call me within 24 hours to give me my results. When DH called last week to see what we had to do, she told him I'd have to go in, get urine and blood tests and then call them in two hours, they'd call the lab and the lab would call us with the results. Then, I got a paper today that said they'd call within 24 hours with the results and if they didn't call within 24 hours, I was supposed to call them. Get your story straight people! So, we keep waiting. Hopefully they call today cause the suspense is killing me.

I forgot to mention that I didn't get a urine test done either... just a blood test.

July 17th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously thoguh... eating toast before I even got out of bed helped... curtesy of dh of course![/b]
Too bad DH is gone on weekdays by the time I get up. And I'm with you about lying on cold floors. AHHHH!

I called and they said the lab will call me within 24 hours to give me my results. When DH called last week to see what we had to do, she told him I'd have to go in, get urine and blood tests and then call them in two hours, they'd call the lab and the lab would call us with the results. Then, I got a paper today that said they'd call within 24 hours with the results and if they didn't call within 24 hours, I was supposed to call them. Get your story straight people! So, we keep waiting. Hopefully they call today cause the suspense is killing me.

I forgot to mention that I didn't get a urine test done either... just a blood test.
[/b]
That's annoying!! I went in to my doc and they did a quick urine test and said congrats to me within 5 minutes! Then my doc sent me to get blood work done after we had a chat about dos & donts like alcohol etc... and booked my next appt. She asked me if I wanted to do the IPS testing, and gave me a timeline if eveyrthing they do for me over the pregnancy and also referred me to an OB and asked if I wanted to do shared care with her...
It was a very good appt!!
Hmmmm.... well let us know what they say! They do it differnent down there in da us of a!!! I never got told what my hcg levels etc were........ for example...
I go for my GD tests soon. I thought the sheet they gave me said 26 weeks and my doc told me 28 weeks... SOoooo... need to double check that out for sure!

July 17th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
They do it differnent down there in da us of a!!![/b]
No doubt.

Last edited by Boo; January 19th, 2010 at 06:13 PM.
July 17th, 2007, 07:37 PM
star24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im sure your test's will be fine Karly!!. Oh-- and the m/s is a good thing!!! it means your baby is there and growing, and like my maternity carer said, if you feel this sick so early then its a good sign. :-).

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Sienna born to Cole and Janna- Jan 2 08'</span>

July 18th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Im sure your test's will be fine Karly!!. Oh-- and the m/s is a good thing!!! it means your baby is there and growing, and like my maternity carer said, if you feel this sick so early then its a good sign. :-).[/b]
I hope so. I got really freaked out last night when I started spotting lightly. It lasted most of the evening and quit before I went to bed. I think it was from doing too much (cleaning, laundry, vacuuming, etc). DH told me to let the house go to hell instead of over exerting myself. I know he's right, but I feel like one of those lazy wives (you know, the ones who stay in bed all day and expect everyone else to accomplish everthing: cleaning, cooking, taking care of kids). Oh well... the baby's health and safety comes before a dirty floor of full basket of laundry.

Oh, and I'm still waiting on my results... they're not exactly the quickest people, are they?

July 18th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
FINALLY got called fifteen minutes ago! POSITIVE! Now I have to go to the hospital in person to schedule an appointment with the OB/GYN, what a pain in the arse. Haven't these people ever heard of a telephone? lol

July 18th, 2007, 12:41 PM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
Glad they finally confirmed what we already knew!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search