WOHOO!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2007, 09:11 PM
star24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so im just a few days away from 20 weeks... woowoo, what a journey (well half of one!) we had our scan today.. little baby is all healthy!! we dont know the sex yet cause we got the doctor to write it and put in an envelope.. sealed tightly! so yay we will open it at my birthday dinner in 2 weeks,,...its the babies present to me-- im happy he/she is healthy an no probs, makes me feel very happy!.

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Sienna born to Cole and Janna- Jan 2 08'</span>

August 5th, 2007, 10:51 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First of all congratulations on 20 weeks!!! BUT ARE YOU INSANE?!!?!! You have waaaaaaay more patience then I, my friend!! LOL I couldn't walk around my house knowing that the all-telling gender was sitting in an envelope somewhere! hahaha Now on a calmer note, that is a really sweet idea for your birthday though!!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

August 6th, 2007, 12:32 AM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woohooo!! Congrats hun! Doesn't it feel fantastic to almost be there! How big is your belly now? Basketball size? When did the m/s die off? C'mon need updates, haven't had many from you lately!

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
August 7th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY!!! you are over the hump now! That is such a cute idea to put it in an envelope for your birthday dinner...I soooooo do not have the patience to do that...but more props to you!!

Thanks Kara!!
August 7th, 2007, 09:00 PM
star24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha! well i know what you mean Megan and Heidi! I actually realised that i handed the doctor a pink envelope.. was that my subconscious? (how to spell!) anyway DH whos way more impatient just says 'dont think about it'. I'll only have my first baby once and wanted to wait(and plus its just 2 weeks, not the full wait)

Oh yeah i'm good Vicki The m/s hung around forever and i had my last attack in the bathroom about 12 days ago. I still feel nauseas though off and on.!! I am now reaching the terrible back pains ! it really aches alot!, peeing alot but ohh so thirsty!!, I am not too big, but i am showing (people notice) and he/she is kicking away! i love it! Hows the twins? i bet they are wiggling away down there, if not im sure its days away! double kicks would be soo cool!

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Sienna born to Cole and Janna- Jan 2 08'</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search