Update Time!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing?
I think we need to do another update! It's hard to keep track of you gals in your ddc
Karly... how are things?

I'm feeling terrible these days... my back is giving me a lot of grief. I'm seeing my physiotherapist again today because I had a moment of paralysis on MOnday night... I think I've got a pinched nerve or something... pins & needles going down my left butt cheek and major pain. I was in ters a couple of time since MOnday night because of it. *sigh*

Other than that, I'm happy. dh and a buddy painted the nursery thid weekend. He also put togther one of the dressers and the glider... and then I got a call last night saying the crib & the rest of the furniture has arrived. YAY! He'll be home again this weekend so he can go get it & put it together. I'm sooo excited! I took some pics but the computer at home is disconnected because we're moving it into another room ... so my belly pics will also take awhile. I'm HUGE! lol

I also *think* we have a name...
Sadie Isobel or Sadie Elizabeth

August 8th, 2007, 10:48 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope they figure out whats up with your back and hopefully they can do something about it!! I LOVE the names you have picked out!!

As for me, I started my second trimester today!!! Ultrasound yesterday showed a SUPER active 3.5 inch little one!! Morning sickness is still kicking my butt- they gave me phenegran (sp??) but the stuff puts me out like a light bulb- so because I have to work, I can't take it! Otherwise I am enjoying myself, excited to find out what I am having and feel the little one kicking around!!

Isabelle 24 Feb 07*Logan 20 Feb 08* Gabriel 8 June 12
Expecting the final addition 22 Feb 2014

August 8th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sick, sick, oh and did I say sick?! I think the placenta is starting to take over hormone production right now (week 8) so that's why I'm feeling a tad better (as long as I eat atleast every couple of hours), but I'm still having bad days and really bad days. I can't believe I was wishing for morning sickness when we were TTC. This crap sucks!
Other than that, I'm still spotting pretty lighly (usually). I've been spotting since July 17th. This is going to be total TMI, but the spotting is like when I would O and get a surge of EWCM, I get the surge of EW-like CM (usually after I go to the bathroom, but sometimes it just happens) and instead of being white or clear, it's a dark purple colour sometimes with some red or pink, but usually just purple. It's kind of annoying, but hasn't progressed to anything in the almost month it's been going on, so I don't think twice about it anymore. I guess I'll have to wait and see what my doc has to say about it at my first prenatal appointment on the 20th. Anyhoo... that's my update. I'm still sick and just want to break free from the morning sickness curse.

Oh and Erin, I love the names you picked out. I hope your doc can do something about your back pain to ease your suffering.

August 8th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Marissa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Marissa Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa
I've been wondering where you have been Karly. I'm sorry to hear of the bad morning sickness, i hope you start feeling better soon.
August 8th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I've been wondering where you have been Karly. I'm sorry to hear of the bad morning sickness, i hope you start feeling better soon.[/b]
Thanks Marissa. And holy smokes! Your chart is on FIRE! I hope to see you around these parts sometime soon.

August 9th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you feel better soon Karly! I don't want to scare you, but my neighbour is still sick and she's due 2 weeks before me! She throws up every time she brushes her teeth and before going to bed every night. Poor thing!

So I saw my physio guy yesterday again. Looks like I do have a pinched nerve... buuuuuuuuut it should go away after the baby comes LOL... only 11 more weeks to go!! *sigh* This is really hard and really frustrating.... and so painful. Not much I can do about it. He did a bit of traction, and we did a few excercises and iced it.
GUess we all have our chaes and pains huh? This is going to be worth it and I can't wait to have her here in my arms!

August 9th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I hope you feel better soon Karly! I don't want to scare you, but my neighbour is still sick and she's due 2 weeks before me! She throws up every time she brushes her teeth and before going to bed every night. Poor thing![/b]
Ya, I'm a tad on the scared side that I'm going to be one of those people, too, cause my Mom was sick for all 9 months for me (threw up half an hour before I was born), until 6-7 month for my sister, and 5-6 months for my brother. I hope I don't take after her...

That sucks that they can't do anything about your pinched nerve. I hope I don't end up having any back problems but I have a feeling I will because I already have back problems.

Quote:
This is going to be worth it and I can't wait to have her here in my arms![/b]
Especially in that fuzzy Gap Bear suit.

August 10th, 2007, 01:26 AM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmmm let me see, whats new? Oh yeah, my back started worrying me yesterday and my hips! Got into bed last night and it felt like my left hip was popping out and my right one ... hmmm well lets just say thats where the sciatic nerve thing is getting me at the moment. Tis all good though, can't expect smooth sailing the whole way. LOL DH just laughed at me last night and told me not to swear coz the babies would hear it, then told me not to complain because I wanted to be pg ... love it when he brings me back to reality!

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
August 10th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Marissa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Marissa Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa
Are you going to find out what the twins are, Vicki? I'm seriously waiting to know
August 10th, 2007, 02:23 AM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope, Bren doesn't want to know and unfortunately there is no way for me to find out without him knowing. I've gotten used to the idea of not knowing now though, besides its not too long to wait ... 18-20 weeks max.

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
August 10th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
I hope you feel better soon Karly! I don't want to scare you, but my neighbour is still sick and she's due 2 weeks before me! She throws up every time she brushes her teeth and before going to bed every night. Poor thing![/b]
Ya, I'm a tad on the scared side that I'm going to be one of those people, too, cause my Mom was sick for all 9 months for me (threw up half an hour before I was born), until 6-7 month for my sister, and 5-6 months for my brother. I hope I don't take after her...

That sucks that they can't do anything about your pinched nerve. I hope I don't end up having any back problems but I have a feeling I will because I already have back problems.

Quote:
This is going to be worth it and I can't wait to have her here in my arms![/b]
Especially in that fuzzy Gap Bear suit.
[/b]
Especially in the fuzzy Gap Bear suit.
I may have to get it in every size LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search