32 weeks pics added

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=506063

I feel like I can't get any bigger!!!

September 5th, 2007, 02:30 AM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=506063

I feel like I can't get any bigger!!![/b]
LMAO you wait until you see my 22 week shot hun, then see if you still feel bad coz I've got another 14 weeks to go hopefully ... it will be up on friday.

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
September 5th, 2007, 06:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to see , you have double the pleasure in there

September 5th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ooooh! I can't wait to see your belly, Vicki!

Wow, nice growth spurt, Erin! I can't believe you still have 8 more weeks or growing to do. If you don't waddle yet, I'm sure you will soon!

I feel like I'm weird or something because I'm 12 weeks (taking pics tonight when DH gets home) and last week's pics weren't very big considering I have two in there while there are others who are huge with only one. Wow, could I worry a little more over nothing?!

September 5th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

Wow, nice growth spurt, Erin! I can't believe you still have 8 more weeks or growing to do. If you don't waddle yet, I'm sure you will soon!

I feel like I'm weird or something because I'm 12 weeks (taking pics tonight when DH gets home) and last week's pics weren't very big considering I have two in there while there are others who are huge with only one. Wow, could I worry a little more over nothing?! [/b]
Oh yes, make no mistake... I waddle... LOL... A LOT! My mom made fun of me today... I told her my back may be bad but I could still kick her in the shins!!
Karly, you were so TINY before and I bet your abdominal muscles are strong ... probably 2 good reasons why you're still small. I think you'll grow... and then, you'll be like MAN I'M HUGE! So, it'll come I'm sure!!
Do you get to have a few u/s because it's twins? Are you considered high risk because it's twins? I'm sure all is fine.. but yes like you, I worry about everything!! I'd wanna see my beans as often as possible! I get to see mine again on the 13th.... she's breech so they want to see for sure her position. I see my doc for my 34 weeks appt on the 13th too but before my u/s ... but I can at least find out the proceedure and what happens next if she's still breech. I wonder what they'll do?

Can't wait to see the new belly pics ladies!!!!

September 5th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

I feel like I'm weird or something because I'm 12 weeks (taking pics tonight when DH gets home) and last week's pics weren't very big considering I have two in there while there are others who are huge with only one. Wow, could I worry a little more over nothing?! [/b]
Oh yes, make no mistake... I waddle... LOL... A LOT! My mom made fun of me today... I told her my back may be bad but I could still kick her in the shins!!
Karly, you were so TINY before and I bet your abdominal muscles are strong ... probably 2 good reasons why you're still small. I think you'll grow... and then, you'll be like MAN I'M HUGE! So, it'll come I'm sure!!
Do you get to have a few u/s because it's twins? Are you considered high risk because it's twins? I'm sure all is fine.. but yes like you, I worry about everything!! I'd wanna see my beans as often as possible! I get to see mine again on the 13th.... she's breech so they want to see for sure her position. I see my doc for my 34 weeks appt on the 13th too but before my u/s ... but I can at least find out the proceedure and what happens next if she's still breech. I wonder what they'll do?

Can't wait to see the new belly pics ladies!!!!
[/b]
I feel like I'm stealing your thunder, but I just posted my pic from tonight: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/index.ph...t&p=6060778

I'm assuming I get more u/s' cause it's twins (usually the military is stingy about u/s') and that also makes me high risk so I have to go see a high risk OB in October. DH and I were talking tonight and we both fear that we'll go for the ultrasound in a couple of weeks and there won't be anything there. I'm sure it's normal to worry about that kind of stuff, it just makes you feel a little crazy.

That sucks that she's breech. Hopefully she turns around in the coming weeks, otherwise you'll have to have a c-section, right?

September 5th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I feel like I'm stealing your thunder, but I just posted my pic from tonight: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/index.ph...t&p=6060778

I'm assuming I get more u/s' cause it's twins (usually the military is stingy about u/s') and that also makes me high risk so I have to go see a high risk OB in October. DH and I were talking tonight and we both fear that we'll go for the ultrasound in a couple of weeks and there won't be anything there. I'm sure it's normal to worry about that kind of stuff, it just makes you feel a little crazy.

That sucks that she's breech. Hopefully she turns around in the coming weeks, otherwise you'll have to have a c-section, right?[/b]
Ya I suspect it'll be a c-section if she doesn't move... but she has 51 days to move LOL
I feel like she's getting so big in there! I can only imagine it won't tickle when she decides to turn over LOL
Ok, well the miltary can't be stingy when it comes to u/s in a high risk pregnancy.... I'll have to come down there and bust some butt!!! I understand the fears... until I saw her heartbeat I was PARANOID she wasn't ok... and then I didn't feel like she was ok until I saw on on the u/s.... now until I see her in person I won't be convinced she's gonna be ok!!
And from what I understand... we're going to be worrying about these little guys for the rest of our lives... par for the course I think!

September 6th, 2007, 02:46 AM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Karly, I'm quite small for twins apparently, even the sonographer said that at 19 weeks ... it has to do with the fact that your uterus has never been stretched before. A lot of girls in my DDC were as big or bigger than me at 16 weeks but they'd all had one before. I've pretty much over taken them all in the last few weeks. LOL the girls at work told me I'm growing noticably daily at the moment. Just looked at your pics, haha you're even smaller than I was ... I reckon you've just got small bubs. Mine have always measured big so I've shown a tad more, there's another person expecting twins in my DDC that didn't start showing until 4 months or so ... so hang in there!

As for the u/s, I get a scan every time I see the OB which at the moment is still monthly but that goes to 2 weekly after 25 weeks. Add to that the official scans (12 wk NT, 19 wk, 28 wk) that I get sent to a special clinic for and I get to see them heaps! The 28 wk one is a twin thing, to check on their growth and that there is not TTTC. The sonographer mentioned that if I'm still carrying them there is another one after 32 weeks too.

Erin, I swear you're more excited about everyone else's pregnancies than your own!!!!

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
September 6th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Erin, I swear you're more excited about everyone else's pregnancies than your own!!!![/b]
Not more... but equally LOL Especially the girls I've been with since the beginning!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search