Really Nervous Now

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Acadia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think weeks 10 and 11 are going to be the hardest for me.

Yeah, I've been nervous about miscarrying since about 2 seconds after I got my BFP. But yesterday I was reading about development at 10 weeks, looking at pregnancy calendars, thinking about how far along I'd be by Christmas and such ... and I remembered that last time, 10w3d is when I started spotting.

Then I go to the DDC and read threads about the other ladies worrying. They don't have a certain symptom, they're spotting, they're cramping, all sorts of things. And the board is full of replies that just say "Don't worry, that's normal." I remember that's exactly what everyone told me. Something being normal, doesn't mean everything's OK! I can't even read those threads. It's too hard. But I don't want to tell them anything negative because it IS normal. And they probably WILL have healthy babies. It's really hard to wrap my head around the idea because my experience was so different.

I knew all along that week 11 would be hard because I actually miscarried at 11w5d, but I can't believe I didn't think about how hard week 10 would be. It was like the beginning of the end. I'm checking for blood at least every half hour.

</div>
November 5th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll be praying for you and your bean, Lauren. I completely understand your fear and anxiety and I know there isn't anything I can say that will make you feel better. Hang in there and try to keep positive... C'mon week 12.

November 5th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Kimber77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kimber77
Lauren, I completely understand how you are feeling! I just try to reply to those theads in my ddc for them to keep their chin up and that i'll keep them in my prayers. I don't want to tell them positive or negative because people kept telling me it would be okay and it wasn't. I was nervous last week and today is the actual time frame I m/c last time. I've been to the bathroom a million times checking and looking for any symptom. My only advice is to take it one day at a time and just try to enjoy this pregnancy. I'm sure it will get easier as the time goes on.

Big brother Gage welcomes Karli Elizabeth 7 lbs 14 oz 20 inches on 8/1/11

November 6th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Snowpeas
Thinking of you and praying for you these next couple weeks!
November 6th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
I totally know what you mean. You know me, I am usually a postaholic but I think I post about once a day now because I am afraid to read the DDC posts too. Try to take it one day at a time and you will get through it.
November 6th, 2007, 03:53 PM
star24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Although i dont know exactly how you feel (im not going to lie!) like the other girls, i really believe your little one will make it through!! I'll be thinking of you, and although these next few weeks you might worry your heart out, it'll all come to pass, and im sure she/he will be a healthy little one, my T& P are with you.!! **GROW BEAN GROW!**

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Sienna born to Cole and Janna- Jan 2 08'</span>

November 6th, 2007, 08:39 PM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not going to lie here, it doesn't get easier. I had a m/c about 6 years ago around the 12 week mark, I thought that things would get easier after that but it didn't ... not to mention the fact that with twins you never reach that safe mark (as you've all seen), and I had a pretty cruisy pregnancy. So like April said, the only thing I can offer as well is that you live day by day and celebrate every little milestone you reach. As hard as it seems, try not to worry, that only leads to stress (and worse), none of which makes a good environment for your little baby. Positive thoughts are going your way ... for all of you on here!

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
November 7th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Acadia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, today's the actual day I started spotting, 10w3d.

I'm really nervous about today especially since it's when things went wrong ... but I was feeling pretty brave this morning and wanted to prove to myself that I'd be okay. So (TMI alert!) we DTD when DF woke up (idk, in my mind, if I didn't bleed after that it's a good sign I won't bleed, kwim?). I didn't see even one drop of blood in the shower or any pink on the TP. That's definitely a relief!

I'm still going nuts checking but that reassured me a little because really ... if I'm going to bleed, you'd think that would get it started, right? At least that's what I'm thinking.

</div>
November 7th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
Ha Ha you are braver than I am... I had some spotting 2 weeks ago after DTD and I haven't let DH touch me since!! I am glad you are doing ok...I think you are fine and this little bean is a strong one!!
November 7th, 2007, 10:13 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Yay!! Go you Lauren! You're brave and i'm so glad that there's no sign or anything or spotting!!! woohooo!!

I agree with April, this bean wants to stay and meet it's awesome mommy!!! Don't worry too much girl it's gonna be ok cause we got your back!!

November 8th, 2007, 05:03 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Only 10 more days to go hun!! I'm sure everything will be just fine! Just think in a few more weeks, you will be where I am, complaining about rib pain and pressure! LOL

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

November 11th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I think weeks 10 and 11 are going to be the hardest for me.

Yeah, I've been nervous about miscarrying since about 2 seconds after I got my BFP. But yesterday I was reading about development at 10 weeks, looking at pregnancy calendars, thinking about how far along I'd be by Christmas and such ... and I remembered that last time, 10w3d is when I started spotting.

Then I go to the DDC and read threads about the other ladies worrying. They don't have a certain symptom, they're spotting, they're cramping, all sorts of things. And the board is full of replies that just say "Don't worry, that's normal." I remember that's exactly what everyone told me. Something being normal, doesn't mean everything's OK! I can't even read those threads. It's too hard. But I don't want to tell them anything negative because it IS normal. And they probably WILL have healthy babies. It's really hard to wrap my head around the idea because my experience was so different.

I knew all along that week 11 would be hard because I actually miscarried at 11w5d, but I can't believe I didn't think about how hard week 10 would be. It was like the beginning of the end. I'm checking for blood at least every half hour.[/b]
Aww Lauren!!!!! I can completely understand why you would be feeling the way you are!!! I will definately keep you in my thoughts!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search