Erotic lactation

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
I stumbled upon this article accidentally while trying to Google for some information for the "Men who breastfeed" thread. It's very interesting, but potentially offensive. Essentially it's about women who nurse their adult male partners (or, I guess, their adult female partners) as a former of sexual fetishism. It's known as "Erotic Lactation" or an "Adult Nursing Relationship," and I guess was referred to pretty commonly in the ancient Greek/Roman literature.

Warning: The article does contain a few pictures that are sexually graphic, but they're all sketches or paintings.

Erotic lactation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are a lot more articles out there than just the one from Wikipedia, but I didn't want to link to them because their pictures are even more graphic! If you'd like you can Google them on your own.

Thoughts?

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
February 14th, 2010, 10:36 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I have a friend with a lactation fetish. Whatever. People have fetishes of all sorts.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
February 14th, 2010, 10:46 AM
**Badfish**'s Avatar Worth Saving
Ummm, nope--still doesn't top Furries.

February 14th, 2010, 12:19 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess is Write View Post
Ummm, nope--still doesn't top Furries.
I think balloon fetishes are rather up there with furries.

It is definitely NOT something I would participate in (erotic nursing) - as I don't even really like doing it for my child a lot of the time let alone for an adult that has some fixation. OVERALL though I would think it's pretty harmless as fetishes go - It just doesn't do a thing for me at all & in fact - despite it being harmless it does me feel a little crawly....maybe it's because I have a child nursing & soon to be another. Maybe at a different time I may react differently? I can't say - I just know that before my kids many things didn't make me cry (like stupid commercials,,,lol) - so maybe I wouldn't have always been creeped out? I just know I am now.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

February 14th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
Its on my list of "Meh, whatever"
There are people with pregnancy fetishes, pumping air in yourself, wearing diapers, being pee'd on, farting, teddies /or teddy customes, and so on..
Honestly, as long as it is not illegal or abuse ir anything like that, what people do dont bother me.

Ps

February 14th, 2010, 01:17 PM
foxfire_ga79
An attracting to farts?? Niiiiiiice. lol

Erotic lactation would do nothing for me but it's no big deal if someone else is into it.
February 14th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah... there are a looot of weird fetishes!

February 14th, 2010, 01:46 PM
lilflower
I don't get pleasure out of breastfeeding, but hey
February 14th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
Yeah, but talk about Freudian implications....seems to me like these partners are being infantilized....which means maybe they have some issues with their own mothers that they need to work out....

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
February 14th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brui77 View Post
Yeah, but talk about Freudian implications....seems to me like these partners are being infantilized....which means maybe they have some issues with their own mothers that they need to work out....

The DailyDiaper - DailyDiapers - Age Play, Fetish Wear and Diaper Lover Community

February 14th, 2010, 05:52 PM
lilflower
omg anniken lol
February 14th, 2010, 09:30 PM

February 15th, 2010, 02:09 AM
irishxrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by brui77 View Post
I usually hate Freud (penis envy? Come on!), but honestly the whole erotic lactation thing in some cases may actually be related to the whole issues with the mom type of thing.

Really though, it doesn't bother me. Not for me at all, but humans have all sorts of fetishes - it's not that weird compared to some things out there (Furries come to mind...).
February 15th, 2010, 06:51 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Meh, doesn't really bother me. Kinda TMI but my daughter's father loved my milk, it did something for him, I let him "snack" because he liked it, but I couldn't care less. I think there are much weirder things out there.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
February 15th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As a BFing mom,I just cant relate my boobs to anything even remotely erotic at the moment! lol
Heck,Ive been keeping my bra on for sex since I had Noelia because I dont want DH touching them or playing with them..not that he wants anything to do with them since Im BFing.My brain tells me that whilst a woman has milk,her boobs are for baby,and I cant shake that feeling right now because I BF lol

I dont know how Id feel about this is I werent BFing..I´ll have to get back to you all once Noe weans

I dont care what couples do in their bedroom..but there are fetishes that I find SICKENING!
Like the ones related to poop,pee or vomit Sorry..Im not so cool about those.

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

February 17th, 2010, 02:41 PM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can someone explain what a furrie fetish is? I'm scared to google it.

I can't think of a single fetish that doesn't make me uncomfortable, this included.

February 17th, 2010, 04:17 PM
**Badfish**'s Avatar Worth Saving
You can google it. The results are safe.

Okay, I can't resist.

February 17th, 2010, 06:08 PM
foxfire_ga79
I saw an episode of CSI about a furrie convention. Hilarious. "They're yiffing....." lmao
July 21st, 2011, 02:36 AM
i am a male who is striving to find someone who is willing and would enjoying erotic lactation as for the comments about it steming from issues from shild hood involving the mother, your probably right my mother was rather neglectful. i spent the majority of my life feeling out of place until one time resting on my now ex wife's chest i just began to suckle and she carressed my cheek. suddenly a feeling of warmth and security washed over me, i felt my mind completly relax and my body soon followed. the feeling i had at that momment for her was absolute love and adoration. plust the taste of breast milk, even though it is differnt from woman to woman, i still find it tasty. no i do not want to walk around the bed room in a diaper or anything of the sort. Although i do have to admit as far as my other fantasies go this is by far the most normal and i think it could be considered helathy by anyone's standard.
July 21st, 2011, 04:04 AM
MindyRambo's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh go find a website about it for your fetish then instead of trolling and posting on a topic that's a year and a half old.

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of stranger, you'll learn things you knew... you never knew.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search