Rape and Kristen Stewart: 選 Made an Enormous Mistake"

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Jintana's Avatar Dragoness
I see a lot of people in public and think they're scary or curious or attractive or just about any other adjective. I think about people I see a lot as I see them and I form a lot of opinions. If I like the subject of the obsession that the shirt shows, I will openly compliment the wearer of the shirt. I'm certainly not going to go up to a fan of an opposing interest and communicate disgust or distraction, but they may catch me staring. But it's not like it MATTERS if we do that, either, you know? Sorry for failing to explain my view in a coherent manner, but I kind of feel like I'm running out of explanation.

Ok. What would you do, assuming you are not a "furry" and you see a group of grown adults walking down the street in animal costumes, without it being Halloween or another costume holiday? Probably stare and gape and comment to whoever you're with. It's distracting at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lash View Post
I guess I still just don't follow. I can't imagine someone seeing me in public in a shirt and calling me scary. Heck I can't seem them calling me scary, curious or anything else if seeing me in public. Not even at home when I"m going gaga over a picture or an interview.
I think they'd most likely find it funny, humourous or entertaining, but not scary, odd, distracting etc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search