Casey Anthony

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2011, 06:45 PM
GinaB's Avatar Ex-Navy Lifetime NRA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.A.T View Post
And that's how you ask a question? Makes you look like the crazy one here, not anyone else. I could have understood your logic if anyone in this thread even made a reference to God. But they didn't. Gina post might have been in that area but not even close. All she said in a nut shell was that she thinks she's guilty is happy she hangs her head in shame and will hopefully get her justice in her final day. I don't know about you, but I don't see anything vaguely religious about that one.

You must forget that this douche nozzle is the one that decided to rant about Jesus on my Facebook page. She must have thought my wall was a debate forum . She is also the same fake that sends her son to VBS (Vacation.Bible.School). Yeh, she is a devout atheist.

She is just a trollish crap stirrer that gets her kicks by insulting other's on one hand then begging for a cast off bluetooth and carseat because it makes her life easier.

Nothing to see here folks, just some bitter woman that wants everyone to know she is an atheist. YAY! Michelle!

September 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM
foxfire_ga79
September 6th, 2011, 07:39 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Ahhh yes I did forget about that for a moment. Full of win this one is, I tell ya. Then they wonder why they're received the way they are by people. This all reminds me of the saying...people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM
BittyBugsMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaB View Post
You must forget that this douche nozzle is the one that decided to rant about Jesus on my Facebook page. She must have thought my wall was a debate forum . She is also the same fake that sends her son to VBS (Vacation.Bible.School). Yeh, she is a devout atheist.

She is just a trollish crap stirrer that gets her kicks by insulting other's on one hand then begging for a cast off bluetooth and carseat because it makes her life easier.

Nothing to see here folks, just some bitter woman that wants everyone to know she is an atheist. YAY! Michelle!
September 6th, 2011, 09:25 PM
lilaculpepper's Avatar Rebel with Good Cause
Quote:

I embrace any and all opportunities to discuss Jesus. My son's KDO know exactly how I feel about religion. The only reason he goes is because of the director, who taught me in kindergarten and is a wonderful, loving person. Gina, how many KDO's do you know of in this area that AREN'T located in a freaking church? None that I've found.
Boy, I'm wondering why I reached out to invite you to our playgroup to begin with. If I had known you were some hateful wench who would turn around and talk smack about me later then that might have made my earlier decision to be cool with you slightly tainted. Oh well, my bad.

Why don't you go don some camo and shoot something else in the woods. Oh but make sure it's unsuspecting because that's the only way you can get off on destroying live animals. If it's already shrink-wrapped in the store it's just not nearly as thrilling, is it?

Quote:
Ahhh yes I did forget about that for a moment. Full of win this one is, I tell ya. Then they wonder why they're received the way they are by people. This all reminds me of the saying...people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Who exactly is "they"? Is this another "you people" analogy? I totally agree about the glass houses and this is why I have become militant.

Last edited by lilaculpepper; September 6th, 2011 at 09:28 PM.
September 7th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaculpepper View Post
I embrace any and all opportunities to discuss Jesus. My son's KDO know exactly how I feel about religion. The only reason he goes is because of the director, who taught me in kindergarten and is a wonderful, loving person. Gina, how many KDO's do you know of in this area that AREN'T located in a freaking church? None that I've found.
Boy, I'm wondering why I reached out to invite you to our playgroup to begin with. If I had known you were some hateful wench who would turn around and talk smack about me later then that might have made my earlier decision to be cool with you slightly tainted. Oh well, my bad.

Why don't you go don some camo and shoot something else in the woods. Oh but make sure it's unsuspecting because that's the only way you can get off on destroying live animals. If it's already shrink-wrapped in the store it's just not nearly as thrilling, is it?

Who exactly is "they"? Is this another "you people" analogy? I totally agree about the glass houses and this is why I have become militant.

Ohhhhhhh you got me. You are just a wannabe atheist. You think it's the cool Midtown thing to do. You are no more an atheist than I am a vegetarian.

Go try on some jeggings. That's about the closest to cool you might ever get.

September 7th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

Well that explains it. I was confused by her "christian" response but now I see that it really has nothing to do with atheism vs christian at all.

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural
September 7th, 2011, 04:40 AM
foxfire_ga79
Quote:
Ohhhhhhh you got me. You are just a wannabe atheist. You think it's the cool Midtown thing to do. You are no more an atheist than I am a vegetarian.

Go try on some jeggings. That's about the closest to cool you might ever get.
You hit the nail right on the head.
September 7th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Ohhhhhhh you got me. I am just a wannabe atheist, much in the same way you are a wannabe decent human being. I think it's the cool Midtown thing to do. I am no more an atheist than you are a nice person. I got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. And if the Devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack. Jesus is my Lord and personal Savior, GinaB, you totally called me out. I have been served!!

Go try being upright and non-violent. That's about the closest to cool you might ever get.

September 7th, 2011, 07:46 AM
See what happens when Michelle gets called on her BS? Rather than defend any of it, since it is all true, she attacks people to deflect it. Shes an attention seeker, doesn't matter if its positive or negative - Michelle will take it. She has whatever unpopular opinion here that gets her to most attention but at least shes good for entertainment value.
September 7th, 2011, 08:15 AM
foxfire_ga79
I'd like to know what, exactly, makes Gina not a decent person?? lol I gotta hear this.
September 7th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire_ga79 View Post
I'd like to know what, exactly, makes Gina not a decent person?? lol I gotta hear this.

She doesn't like anyone that hunts for their food. She would rather they go to the store and get a piece of meat that has never even seen the outdoors before it died a horrible death.

She's so progressive!

September 7th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Oh, I know, I know. I'm a bad girl. Just wanted to ask a question of this mentality. Why is it that normally mild-mannered people who attend church weekly and often share that they will "pray for" you go completely evil and ballistic when it comes to this Anthony woman?
I'm having trouble understanding why people act like this when they know they have the safety cloak of the internet to hide behind. Can anyone please explain?
Watch A Serbian Film followed by Jack Ketchum's Girl Next Door and everything will be clear to you. And make sure your husband and kids are present during both
September 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Quote:
Originally Posted by BittyBugsMama View Post
See what happens when Michelle gets called on her BS? Rather than defend any of it, since it is all true, she attacks people to deflect it. Shes an attention seeker, doesn't matter if its positive or negative - Michelle will take it. She has whatever unpopular opinion here that gets her to most attention but at least shes good for entertainment value.
This is exactly why I referred to her as they and are insignificant, IMO. In the words of that basket ball wife, Evelyn, they are just a non mother f'n factor.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 7th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire_ga79 View Post
She's not a decent person because I reached out to her IRL and invited her to my playgroup. She promptly "un-friended" me then talked smack about me here on the board. This makes her an evil wanch.
I really don't care if she kills forest animals or not. I just think it's funny that her family gets their jollies standing around in the freezing cold just hoping desperately for something to shoot at when they could just as easily get dead meat at their local grocer. I didn't know when I reached out to be her friend just how trashy she is.

Quote:
This is exactly why I referred to her as they and are insignificant, IMO. In the words of that basket ball wife, Evelyn, they are just a non mother f'n factor.
W...T...F??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BittyBugsMama View Post
What the shcnikes are you babbling on about, Alicia? What am I to defend, Alicia? Again, I am left shaking my head at the attention you constantly complain about yet always give me, Alicia.

September 7th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
She's not a decent person because I reached out to her IRL and invited her to my playgroup. She promptly "un-friended" me then talked smack about me here on the board. This makes her an evil wanch.
I really don't care if she kills forest animals or not. I just think it's funny that her family gets their jollies standing around in the freezing cold just hoping desperately for something to shoot at when they could just as easily get dead meat at their local grocer. I didn't know when I reached out to be her friend just how trashy she is.

W...T...F??

What the shcnikes are you babbling on about, Alicia? What am I to defend, Alicia? Again, I am left shaking my head at the attention you constantly complain about yet always give me, Alicia.
Trainwrecks are my guilty pleasure and rather than going around looking for them, I just wait for you to post.
September 7th, 2011, 05:11 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
You're out of line, Shel. You acted like a total ignoramus on Gina's facebook page. You even called me a "drunk" because I told you not to start debates on someone's facebook page and I have a drink in my profile picture. Really mature.

The victim thing is ridiculous. You know exactly why Gina has a problem with you.

September 7th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jillian* View Post
You're out of line, Shel. You acted like a total ignoramus on Gina's facebook page. You even called me a "drunk" because I told you not to start debates on someone's facebook page and I have a drink in my profile picture. Really mature.
The victim thing is ridiculous. You know exactly why Gina has a problem with you.
I don't recall exactly calling you a drunk but if I did it was likely to get a reaction out of you for saying something $#!tty to me earlier on and I DO remember you saying something about "going to look" on MY profile for a pic of me doing something incriminating but then never reporting back.
What Gina did was totally wrong. It was beyond rude and I should have known better to begin with. Never make FB friends with girls from this board.

September 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Quote:
I don't recall exactly calling you a drunk but if I did it was likely to get a reaction out of you for saying something $#!tty to me earlier on and I DO remember you saying something about "going to look" on MY profile for a pic of me doing something incriminating but then never reporting back.
What Gina did was totally wrong. It was beyond rude and I should have known better to begin with. Never make FB friends with girls from this board.
I was joking about seeing something on your facebook and making a stupid comment implying that all your pictures represent who you are. Like if I have a drink I'm a drunk? Stupid. That's how you are.

And it's funny that we all have no problem being friends. What's that thing they say??? If you have a problem with everyone then the problem is likely you!

September 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
This is seriously crazy. I can't even keep up with all the threads going that end up being the same thing!

When drama seems to follow you around it's time to look at yourself and realize that the common denominator is YOU.
What is your missions, Shel? What do you hope to accomplish with these Anti-religion rants? I don't know about you, but it seems incredibly strange/destructive to me to harbor this much bitterness and anger towards religion. I get that you don't believe, I don't either, but you are going about this in the whole wrong way. Do you rant to people like this in real life?

ETA: Oops, posted at the same time as Jillian.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search