Using Guns as a prop in dance

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2012, 10:07 AM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BittyBugsMama View Post
I wasn't the only one confused by your comment. I guess Frackel and I are conspiring together to prove that you are a big bad meanie. Not surprised you can't recognize a genuine compliment, how very sad for you. And the whole rant that you just posted proves that you think its all about you when in fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm not trying to be anyone's savior and I didn't say anything that I would need to play innocent about. You should probably go back and chat it up with all your gal pals and they can all reassure you that your craziness is justified.
Yep, I'm the one who's crazy. I suppose I'll step out of this now, as you aren't worth getting banned over. So, ta ta.

February 28th, 2012, 10:09 AM
MommaLexi's Avatar Adoptive and Foster Mommy
I've talked to my friend who took the first posted pictures (for free, btw, so no expensive photographer fees) and she did NOT do anything to the picture other than use the soften feature, and remove a tear from below her right eye in the first picture. Now that I know the tear was removed, I can see a sort of brush stroke there. All 4 pictures were taken outside in the blaring California sun, which is why they're so over-exposed, giving the fake "babydoll" effect to her skin that everyone is freaking out about. Oh, and I removed the pics because I realized that I was playing into drama by even posting them to defend myself. I should have just walked away. And knowing people were staring at her pictures (300 views in this thread just since I posted the first set) creeped me out.

I don't think anyone here is a meany head or an innocent angel. Were all just women. I don't hate Leslie or anyone else who deemed the photos photoshopped-to-death. Heck, I agreed with her 100% in another thread and even joked a bit. It's a freekin' message board, things don't need to be taken so seriously. I've been reading these boards for a long time, just lurking (like the welcome thread suggests) and so I know how the dynamics work here, albeit no where near as well as you do, as I gather you've all been here for years. Anyway, point is, I wear big girl undies with flowers and shiz, I can take some crap from someone and still be rosy posy in another thread.

Back to pacing the hospital waiting room...
K.A.T likes this.

FD ~ Squishy, 8mos old, Down Syndrome, Heart Disease (post open-heart surgery)
February 28th, 2012, 10:14 AM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLexi View Post
I've talked to my friend who took the first posted pictures (for free, btw, so no expensive photographer fees) and she did NOT do anything to the picture other than use the soften feature, and remove a tear from below her right eye in the first picture. Now that I know the tear was removed, I can see a sort of brush stroke there. All 4 pictures were taken outside in the blaring California sun, which is why they're so over-exposed, giving the fake "babydoll" effect to her skin that everyone is freaking out about. Oh, and I removed the pics because I realized that I was playing into drama by even posting them to defend myself. I should have just walked away. And knowing people were staring at her pictures (300 views in this thread just since I posted the first set) creeped me out.

I don't think anyone here is a meany head or an innocent angel. Were all just women. I don't hate Leslie or anyone else who deemed the photos photoshopped-to-death. Heck, I agreed with her 100% in another thread and even joked a bit. It's a freekin' message board, things don't need to be taken so seriously. I've been reading these boards for a long time, just lurking (like the welcome thread suggests) and so I know how the dynamics work here, albeit no where near as well as you do, as I gather you've all been here for years. Anyway, point is, I wear big girl undies with flowers and shiz, I can take some crap from someone and still be rosy posy in another thread.

Back to pacing the hospital waiting room...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search