Here you go liberal minded anti-Rosie fans .. Have a blast!!!

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2007, 07:49 PM
rdhdtrue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rdhdtrue
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007...07toldrosie.htm
April 26th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Should I not have said liberals? I thought everyone was offended when I said republicans .....
April 26th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Cereal Killer's Avatar I'm climbin' in yo window
Quote:
Should I not have said liberals? I thought everyone was offended when I said republicans .....[/b]
As a republican, I am just glad Rosie is gone! Nah nah nah nah NAH nah nah nah HEY HEY HEY Goodbye!!

FTR-Elizabeth gets on my last nerve!

April 26th, 2007, 08:21 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm not Rosie's biggest fan but I respect her opinion and give her credit for saying some of the things that she does. It is true that Elisabeth has referred to the Iraqi people as pigs. She is allowed to say that seemingly because her opinion goes right along with the governments.

I do think Rosie goes too far sometimes. I believe that a person should be able to express their point of view without being crude or obscene.

April 26th, 2007, 09:35 PM
donomama
Quote:
I'm not Rosie's biggest fan but I respect her opinion and give her credit for saying some of the things that she does. It is true that Elisabeth has referred to the Iraqi people as pigs. She is allowed to say that seemingly because her opinion goes right along with the governments.[/b]

Can you show me where she said this? It really doesn't sound like something she would say.
April 26th, 2007, 09:47 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I am trying to find something on it. I heard it on the show. I am trying to find a clip.

April 27th, 2007, 04:43 AM
lotus86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lotus86 Send a message via Yahoo to lotus86
THAT'S what Rosie sounds like censored?! I'm scared to see uncensored! I do agree that Elisabeth is given free-reign to say what she wants... in the off-chance she gets a word in edgewise I would be happy if they replaced Elisabeth with another Conservative woman... it's just her that gets on my nerves, she seems to be very naive and have almost blind faith in the Bush administration.

I doubt I'll be watching Rosie's new show, but I am definitely going to watch the View today with the 9-11 first responders! Thanks for posting that
April 27th, 2007, 07:16 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My, what a fair and unbiased report! I loved all the references to the Neo-Con hacks! That makes you really want to continue reading. I also loved how they said that not getting pictures of dead soldiers coming back in their caskets was the way that the media is "covering up" how many are dying over there. The reason they aren't allowed to photograph those things is because it is a very private moment for those solidiers' families and they are trying to get the media to leave those families alone. I just LOVE all the spin!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

April 27th, 2007, 07:22 AM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
I can't stand Rosie, I can't figure out why she's a celebrity in the first place. I'm a moderate I guess, but sheesh - if she was THAT censored, then why sign the million dollar contract for the show? lmao
April 27th, 2007, 10:41 AM
mrobinson
Quote:
Rosie was told almost from day one that she could not mention U.S. troop casualty figures in Iraq and the cover-up of the real death count, despite the fact that Neo-Con panelist Elisabeth Hasselbeck was given free reign and allowed to say what she liked, including referring to the Iraqi people as "animals."

The fact that O'Donnell was blocked from talking about dead U.S. troops feeds into the same censorship that bars the media from filming coffins of returning soldiers at Dover AFB and other locations.[/b]
Shocking.
April 27th, 2007, 11:15 AM
CBMS
FYI: overall speaking, republicans = conservative (ie: not liberal).

That is all...
April 27th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Quote:

That is all...[/b]

Are you trying to tell me something I don't know? I am really not feeling like spelling out the statement but I am well aware of republicans being conservative. Sorry no patience today. I'm in a mood.

This is definitely a bias report but so is all that you read. I am not a believer that any reporters do true unbiased reporting.

Also my husband gave me this article and he is a republican hater so that clues me in on his reading materials. But definitely a different look to the situation.

I totally agree with the statement about what Rosie would of said if she was not hand tied since she seems pretty honest on the show.

Elizabeth's only problem is she is young and naive. I am assuming from everything she said on the show also spoiled her whole life and never went without.
April 27th, 2007, 12:05 PM
donomama
Quote:
Quote:

That is all...[/b]

Are you trying to tell me something I don't know? I am really not feeling like spelling out the statement but I am well aware of republicans being conservative. Sorry no patience today. I'm in a mood.

This is definitely a bias report but so is all that you read. I am not a believer that any reporters do true unbiased reporting.

Also my husband gave me this article and he is a republican hater so that clues me in on his reading materials. But definitely a different look to the situation.

I totally agree with the statement about what Rosie would of said if she was not hand tied since she seems pretty honest on the show.

Elizabeth's only problem is she is young and naive. I am assuming from everything she said on the show also spoiled her whole life and never went without.
[/b]

As for the bolded, this is not regular biased media. This is a very liberal blog, not CNN or the Washington Post.

Elizabeth is the same age as me, so I don't think her age is a problem at all.
April 27th, 2007, 12:13 PM
tevinsangel
Kelly, you pot stirrer you!!
April 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
Elizabeth is the same age as me, so I don't think her age is a problem at all. [/b]
We are all the same age.. but she's still an airhead.
April 27th, 2007, 12:17 PM
donomama
Quote:
Quote:
Elizabeth is the same age as me, so I don't think her age is a problem at all. [/b]
[/b]

We're not exactly the same age. Let's not forget who the oldest is, Michelle.
April 27th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
I don't think (but it could be) intelligence is the issue I just don't think experience is there.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That is all...[/b]

[/b]

As for the bolded, this is not regular biased media. This is a very liberal blog, not CNN or the Washington Post.

Elizabeth is the same age as me, so I don't think her age is a problem at all.
[/b]
I was talking about them to but yes this was a very liberal blog.

Quote:
Kelly, you pot stirrer you!! [/b]
Who me???? I have only begun.
April 27th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Lesliemck86's Avatar Super Mommy
About Rosie, its one thing to speak your mind, its another to speak your mind and be completely ignorant.

</div>
April 27th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Quote:
About Rosie, its one thing to speak your mind, its another to speak your mind and be completely ignorant.[/b]
That is free speech for ya ... darn those forefathers. It is also a matter of opinion on what is ignorant and what is not.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search