Being Banned

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2007, 02:33 PM
CJMOM209
I've often asked this myself. But I don't know the answer.
April 27th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
each incident is a different situation scenario i would think. every case is different.
Proud Christian, Cloth diapering, Baby Wearing, Signing, Select vaxing, ERF, Extended Harnessing, attempted breast feeding mama to Cadence 2/01/02 Courtney 11/26/03 Kason 4/02/07 and Kaia 8/23/09And very proud Army wife to Smitty.

April 27th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Also, what does it take to get editing restrictions? Should each edit be explained as spelling or whatever? If someone is abusing the edit ability, it that grounds for reporting to a mod? Just some stuff I've been wondering about after some of this weeks threads. Thanks for any clarifying![/b]
You know, I always wondered why people feed the need to explain why they edit something. I don't think you should have to explain why you edit something.

April 27th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How do you know if someone is abusing the edit feature unless you are watching their every move. And i guess that people who tend to make typos and sometimes just forgoet to add something all the time (guilty) are absuing it also??
Proud Christian, Cloth diapering, Baby Wearing, Signing, Select vaxing, ERF, Extended Harnessing, attempted breast feeding mama to Cadence 2/01/02 Courtney 11/26/03 Kason 4/02/07 and Kaia 8/23/09And very proud Army wife to Smitty.

April 27th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes MAJOR MAJOR editing. you cant make incredibly inflamatory remarks and then hit edit and delete it all or say something completely different than your original statement. I think thats so immature and flat out chicken. Either say it or not, or apologize if you didnt mean it.

April 27th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Major editing?? ...ah well. I can't be in the loop about EVERYthing...as much as I want to be!!!!

Seriously though...like the whole stripper thread awhile back (like 3? weeks ago)...

No banning there...

I don't get that AT ALL.[/b]
You think I should have been banned for that? I don't even remember writing anything rude or mean.

April 27th, 2007, 03:00 PM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I don't know about the editing, but I know that some people who get banned are faking, (prob not what you were talking about) and often the people themselves don't realize that they have posted themselves into pproof kwim... They lie and then type something different later on, and then when someone notices they try to explain "why" their situation is some miracle happening kwim....And some people just flat out don't realize how smart other people are when they do lie kwim.... But then again you guys were prob talking about being banned for being mean, and about that I don't know
April 27th, 2007, 03:01 PM
why do you think its you?

April 27th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I totally dont get it either, but I"m also emotionally connected to some people, so i'd be more sensitive to them getting banned (although after reading the thread that got two of them banned, there was NO reason they should be banned, but the mods did it to be fair)
There are others that NEED to be suspended for awhile, its not fair for them to at least not get in some type suspension for such hurtful things

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search