What the?

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2007, 03:57 PM
Caeden'sMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where did the Dogs in vehicles thread go? What on earth was wrong with it??
May 2nd, 2007, 04:05 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
That's weird it was just here a little while ago.

May 2nd, 2007, 04:07 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WHAT! its gone are you kidding!

I just searched for it and its not there! Maybe they deleted the wrong thread, although tons of comments were also deleted from the multiple children/welfare thread too and that cant be done by the poster (I believe)

May 2nd, 2007, 04:10 PM
I wish they would give an explanation as to why things are deleted.

I noticed a lot of posts were missing from the other one too. I think you're right. I don't think the poster can delete the entire post, you can only edit out the words.

May 2nd, 2007, 04:11 PM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
ahem. that's totally weird?? i just came back to look at new responses. I went to see if my dashunds harness might happen to be in the drawer...hmmm

May 2nd, 2007, 04:12 PM
Caeden'sMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know... Two pages of the welfare thread disappeared overnight, but that i can kinda see. I JUST checked the dogs in vehicles thread a few minutes before it disappeared, and there was nothing REMOTELY wrong going on in there, so i'm a bit confused...

Ugh, oh well... Guess it kinda comes with the territory here on the debate boards.
May 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
oh i'd LOVE to see a daschund harness! God i NEVER spell that word correctly!!

May 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
LOL i was litterally gone 5 minutes. It's amazing what can happen on the debate forums in that amount of time

ok u didn't read my other reply the i'm guessing! LOL. i said if i can find it, i'll be more than happy to send it along to you!! I plan on cleaning out the closet in the future. I'll let you know

May 2nd, 2007, 04:16 PM
that would be so awesome! We've looked everywhere! (well not online but I haven't been that smart!)

do you still have a daschund? we have a mini

May 2nd, 2007, 04:22 PM
no we had to rehome her after some stupid woman approached her after we had said NOT to and got bit. (not even a bite really more of a nip) She was VERY protective of my son. The woman was going to press charges if we didn't have her re-homed, so now our Bambi stays with a family friend.

this is her

May 2nd, 2007, 04:28 PM
oh she's gorgeous!! I am a real sucker for daschunds!
here's my baby boy!! oh gosh I love these dogs, I imagine you are heartbroken. are you getting another? those dogs are far from being able to hurt someone!

and him schweeeeeeeping.. which is how I would say it out loud to him.. I totally baby talk him!! but dh does too so its ok

May 2nd, 2007, 04:38 PM
haha here's two more i found

awe!!!!!!!!!!!! ur guy is to die for!!!!! We got another puppy not long after, we wanted a dashund (crikey can'ts spell it either) but we searched for MONTHS in shelters and rescues so we decided to look for another breed.We found this one here being sold out on a HOT HOT day at a flea market.

this is her a year later

and this is our other guy,

I'd really love to get another Dashund, but i'll wait till we get a house of our own.

May 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM
oh they are SOOO CUTE!~! i love daschund close ups, and that one of your guy is to die for! I love that puppy pic.. ok I"m bad with breeds, is that last one an english bulldog?

I think people sometimes look like their dogs and I think my dh needs to own an english bulldog!

I also see your guy is chewing on something... how soooo unlike a daschund to chew on everything they see (insert sarcasm here!)

May 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Not an english bulldog but ur close!! He's a Boston Terrier, and the day someone tells me i look like him will be a very long and painful day for that person I'm kidding, i LOOOVE "ugly" dogs. It would be an honnor to say i look like Jack
And Bambi LOVESSSSSSSSSS those sticks!! Durring her training days it was sometimes the only things that would keep me sane.

May 2nd, 2007, 05:04 PM
Aww you both have such cute dogs!!! I just love them! Dogs are the best. I think I'll go round mine up for a snuggle right now.

May 2nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
oooh I miss mine! snuggle yours extra hard!

We are moving in a few weeks, so when my parents came up for graduation this past weekend, they took the dogs with them back to texas so that when we are camping, moving and on the cruise, we have someone to watch them.. 5 WEEKS without them!!!!

May 2nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad I clicked on this one! All of your puppies are so cute, and I forgot what the thread was even about

</div>
May 2nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
mommyKathyX3
SEE I told you! I ALWAYS MISS THE DRAMA! I was gone most of the afternoon, and of COURSE that has to be the time something happens. I bet something was done/said that was caught before anybody realized.
May 2nd, 2007, 07:16 PM
I pm'ed about it and am still 1000000% confused on why it was deleted

May 2nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
Caeden&#39;sMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I pm'ed about it and am still 1000000% confused on why it was deleted[/b]
Did you get an answer?? Cause i'm honestly confused and curious too...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search