Grey's Anatomy

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2007, 08:11 PM
chloe82
WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THAT STUPID EPISODE TONIGHT??? I didn't want to sit and watch a 2 hour advertisement for the spin-off show!! If I want to watch a spin-off I will watch a spin-off, but I wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight! Argh that was soooo annoying! There was only like 1/2 hour in that entire 2 hours that was actually having anything to do with the regular characters!!
ps. I can't stand Izzy. I can't wait till Callie gets a hold of her.
May 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Veteran
Ha!! Is that what that was about?? I was sooo bored watching people I had never seen before. Oh, and I hope Izzy gets it bad.
May 3rd, 2007, 08:18 PM
Cereal Killer's Avatar I'm climbin' in yo window
I think Izzy is going to end up pregnant with George's child.

Oh, and I completely missed the show tonight! Weather knocked out the satellite.

May 3rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
chloe82
Quote:
I think Izzy is going to end up pregnant with George's child.

Oh, and I completely missed the show tonight! Weather knocked out the satellite.[/b]

I think she is too. You didn't miss much tonight, just Izzy being more of a homewrecker. Callie should beat her up, she can totally take her.
May 3rd, 2007, 08:23 PM
tevinsangel
I actually liked the spin off, it was a refreshing twist on a show that was starting to get a little stale. In fact, I think it helped revived Grey's tonight, but I will say that the bajillion commercials was very annoying!
May 3rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
haha am i the only one rooting for Izzy and George lol. Callie is a whiny little girl. I mean she isnt so innocent either. She slept with Mcsteamy. I dont like her, she just irks me. Seems controlling. I think he would be much better with his best friend.

Anyways i heard Greys is ending and its just going to be the spinoff show.. anyone want to do some research?
May 4th, 2007, 04:49 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I actually enjoyed tonights episode more than I thought I would Of course, I'll watch just about anything where I can look at Taye Diggs LOL

I'm excited about the spin-off show... but I too would have liked to see more of the Grey's Anatomy aspect of the show last night.

Burke & Christina never fail to make me laugh!
I like Izzie by herself... but whenever they start putting her with George or being mean to Callie, I can't stand her anymore.
I can't believe Meredith's dad slapped her. My jaw dropped to the floor. I hope Meredith & Derrick are ok... I do like them together.
All of the baby's mommy/daddy dramam on the "spin-off" part was a little too crazy for me....
Addison & (the guy she kissed-- can't remember his name) look kinda cute together, I wonder what they will do with them.
I think Taye Diggs (can't remember his character's name) and Naomi will get back together.
May 4th, 2007, 06:48 AM
ashley *'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
been lurking here for over a year, but have no one else to talk about Grey's with

I was excited when the episode was advertised...but it seemed like there was less than an hour of Grey's stuff, silly 2 hour advertisement. Did anyone see next weeks commercial? I'll die if Derek really does that to Mer...
May 4th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
I absolutely ADORE Taye Diggs! Hottie hottie hottie!!! Ever since watching "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"...wowie!

I had no idea it was going to be a spin-off show. It all makes sense now though. And I love most of the characters on it, just another show I'll get sucked into watching all the time. I hate that! I love Amy Brenneman (sp?) and Tim Daily...I think it will be a good show.

I'm another one who would prefer to see George and Izzy...I like her. Even though she annoys me. Callie always just looks hateful.

May 4th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Hey There's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I personally liked the spin off part as I'm a little annoyed with Grey's and the bed hopping.
George and Mer
Mer and Der
Der and Addison
Addison and Mcsteamy
Mcsteamy and Callie
Callie and George
George and Izzie
Izzie and Alex
Alex and Addison...
It feels a little incestuous to me. I also realized that I'm going to have to start wearing my sunglasses for the spin off show. I cannot believe how gleamingly white eveyone's teeth were. I'm all for nice teeth but that was to the extreme!! It was a little scary to me. Anyone else notice?
May 4th, 2007, 07:50 AM
chloe82
Callie's controlling?? Is not wanting your husband to cheat on you controlling?? hmm.....I'd probably look hateful all the time too if some bimbo wouldn't back off my man and I knew he was partaking behind my back!! anyways I like her, I think she's really real!!! Izzy is just so all about herself I can't handle it. Oh yeah, and what do you mean, "I'll die if Derek really does that to Mer..."....what the heck is that all about? I didn't see any previews for next week! What does he do??
Derek and Meredith annoy me greatly though, I just can't figure out what their problem is!! They're together, what is his deal, why can't he just be happy??
May 4th, 2007, 08:01 AM
ashley *'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you see the first episode where Mer and Der meet, and he's like can I buy you a drink, yada yada? They show a scene where it's THAT, except with another girl, and then a clip of Mer crying.
May 4th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
Quote:
Callie's controlling?? Is not wanting your husband to cheat on you controlling?? hmm.....I'd probably look hateful all the time too if some bimbo wouldn't back off my man and I knew he was partaking behind my back!! anyways I like her, I think she's really real!!! Izzy is just so all about herself I can't handle it. Oh yeah, and what do you mean, "I'll die if Derek really does that to Mer..."....what the heck is that all about? I didn't see any previews for next week! What does he do??
Derek and Meredith annoy me greatly though, I just can't figure out what their problem is!! They're together, what is his deal, why can't he just be happy??[/b]
Oh I agree that wanting your husband not to cheat isn't controlling. And FTR, I like Callie. I just don't necessarily think she and George belong together. And for looking hateful...she looks like that even when George isn't doing something wrong. He should be able to talk to Izzy and be her friend.

May 4th, 2007, 09:19 AM
chloe82
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Derek and Meredith annoy me greatly though, I just can't figure out what their problem is!! They're together, what is his deal, why can't he just be happy??[/b]
Oh I agree that wanting your husband not to cheat isn't controlling. And FTR, I like Callie. I just don't necessarily think she and George belong together. And for looking hateful...she looks like that even when George isn't doing something wrong. He should be able to talk to Izzy and be her friend.
[/b]
I used to agree with you before they slept together. Now I don't think he's entitled to be married AND be Izzy's best friend. If he wants to be with Izzy then he needs to man up with Callie. But I think he owes it to Callie to give his marriage a fair shot. He asked her to marry him - it's not like she forced him into it.
[/b]
I agree, he made his choice when he proposed so i don't feel bad for him at all. He knew even at that point that he probably couldn't be married to Callie AND be "best" friends with Izzy because Izzy was already being rude and spiteful to Callie at that point. He always put Izzy before Callie and the minute he proposed he should have stuck by his choice and been loyal to Callie above all others. IZZY SUCKS! If he didn't want to be best friends with Callie he shouldn't have married her. George is being a real di.ckhead IMO...oh man i used to have such a crush on him!! He is so spineless though!! And yeah, once he slept with Izzy even friendship should have been out of the question out of respect for his wife. Grrrrr.....
May 4th, 2007, 09:24 AM
mama2noah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
been lurking here for over a year, but have no one else to talk about Grey's with

I was excited when the episode was advertised...but it seemed like there was less than an hour of Grey's stuff, silly 2 hour advertisement. Did anyone see next weeks commercial? I'll die if Derek really does that to Mer...[/b]
ash, i jumped on yahoo last night to see if you were on! i wanted to talk about it with you i also got on JM to see if anyone was talking. i think the spin-off looks good but i wish the 2 hours had been a little more of grey's and less of the spin off. i love the actors and actresses on the spin off. i watched every single episode of judging amy while i was on maternity leave (reruns that always came on during noah's naptime ) so i love amy brenneman. let me just tell you:

1. i will be IRATE if derrick dumps meredith. i mean come on dude, get your #### straight! and if he does anything with that other chick next week....

2. i couldn't believe it when meredith's dad slapped her, totally unexpected

3. i really hope burke and christina are ok. i like them together!

4. i can't decide if i like george and izzy or george and callie. but i thought the elevator scene was intense.

May 4th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THAT STUPID EPISODE TONIGHT??? I didn't want to sit and watch a 2 hour advertisement for the spin-off show!! If I want to watch a spin-off I will watch a spin-off, but I wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight! Argh that was soooo annoying! There was only like 1/2 hour in that entire 2 hours that was actually having anything to do with the regular characters!!
ps. I can't stand Izzy. I can't wait till Callie gets a hold of her. [/b]
ITA!
My guess is they wanted to promote their new spinoff with Addison and used this episode to make it like a pilot or something.
Bad move, because it just made me NOT want to watch that spinoff. Boring characters, boring situation, boring everything.

P.S Izzie is also beginning to get on my nerves. Her whole "I'm always suffering" attitude is pathetic. And when one good thing finally happens to her, inheriting what was it? 8 million dollars or something, she goes and spends it all in one place because it was from Denny, and OMG how can I buy something for myself without feeling guilty? (surprisingly easy, I say ). Just another example of nobility accompanied by stupidity. Yeah, I belong to team Callie. At least she has a brain.

Sharon
May 4th, 2007, 01:12 PM
aik0aik0's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to aik0aik0 Send a message via MSN to aik0aik0 Send a message via Yahoo to aik0aik0
Quote:
ps. I can't stand Izzy. I can't wait till Callie gets a hold of her. [/b]
I agree me and dh were like what is this?

Born 1/26/07 6lbs 2oz 20 inches long!!
One month appointment 8lbs 4oz and 21 inches long!!
Two Month appointment 10lbs 10.5 oz! 221/2 inches long!!
Four Month appointment 14lbs 11oz. 24 1/2 inches long!!
Sixth Month appointment 16lbs 11 oz 27 inches long!!
Nine Month appointment 18lbs 5 1/2 oz 28 1/4 inches long!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search