White Castle????

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2007, 07:09 PM
donomama
What the heck is up with White Castle? I had heard is was sooooo good. We don't have White Castle where I live, but we were in Kentucky this week and I saw one. I was so excited and was expecting it to be like In-N-Out, since they both have coast to coast fame. I ripped into my burger and almost puked! My mouth felt so violated that I wanted to wash it out with soap! What in the world? Do people really like this place?
May 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM
tevinsangel
White Castle is NASTY!!! My DH loves it though this is TMI but White Castle produces the most disgusting, vile, putrid gas - Dh had it at lunch today but only because he knew he would be working tonight and away from me. If he had eaten it and then stayed home he would have been in the lol
May 4th, 2007, 07:16 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Oh I wish I had known you were going to go there. I would have warned you. I had it one time and that was way more than enough! I swear if they served that crap to prisoners people would reform very quickly!

May 4th, 2007, 07:27 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
Oh my gosh White Castle is DISGUSTING. It was "the place" to go in high school during our lunch breaks when you were a senior (you were allowed to leave the campus, and it was almost a tradition to go to White Castle...I have no idea why). My friends used to have contests to see who could eat the most burgers before puking.

I like their mozarella sticks, though. Really greasy and really unhealthy...but very tasty
May 4th, 2007, 07:59 PM
rdhdtrue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rdhdtrue
My nephew is in San Diego and whenever he comes home he heads to WC after the airport ... I hate them personally but I hate soggie bread and they soak the buns in the grease.
May 4th, 2007, 08:44 PM
ReedsMama06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ReedsMama06 Send a message via Yahoo to ReedsMama06
lol I am the odd one out here. I love it! Even better than white castle though is Krystal. They stole white castles basic idea, but made it sooooooooo much better. oh wow. Now I am hungry.
May 4th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Quote:
What the heck is up with White Castle? I had heard is was sooooo good. We don't have White Castle where I live, but we were in Kentucky this week and I saw one. I was so excited and was expecting it to be like In-N-Out, since they both have coast to coast fame. I ripped into my burger and almost puked! My mouth felt so violated that I wanted to wash it out with soap! What in the world? Do people really like this place?[/b]

I really dislike WC. It's NASTY. Yucko, icky, and gross!! Blah!!!

Ok, lol am I done?

I have noticed alot of guys like it though! LOL, don't know why? (seriously).
[/b]

Probably because they scarf it down so fast they don't even taste it!

May 5th, 2007, 04:34 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
ok well.. you know you're candian when....you see the word white castle and immediatly think of harold and kumar and the cheetah?

May 5th, 2007, 05:52 AM
lotus86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lotus86 Send a message via Yahoo to lotus86
Quote:
lol I am the odd one out here. I love it! Even better than white castle though is Krystal. They stole white castles basic idea, but made it sooooooooo much better. oh wow. Now I am hungry. [/b]
OMG my FIL is obsessed with Krystal! He's from FL so that's what he grew up with. We don't have anything good here, blah. DF and I wanted WC so bad for so long after seeing Harold and Kumar... I'm glad y'all let me know it's nasty. I LOVE In-n-Out though! And hey, what's the verdict on Sonic? They play the freakin commercials here even though we don't have one within 3 hours from us, it's so cruel b/c it looks SOOOO good.
May 5th, 2007, 06:29 AM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
lol They did that when we lived in Alaska!!! There were no Sonics in the entire STATE, and they would have the commercials all over the place. Maybe they were building one up there, I have no idea.

I didn't grow up around a Sonic, either. In fact, the first time I ever ate Sonic was about 6 months ago, when we lived in Texas!
May 5th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Quote:
lol They did that when we lived in Alaska!!! There were no Sonics in the entire STATE, and they would have the commercials all over the place. Maybe they were building one up there, I have no idea.

I didn't grow up around a Sonic, either. In fact, the first time I ever ate Sonic was about 6 months ago, when we lived in Texas![/b]
URGH it annoys me so bad even though their commercials are hilarious. WAS IT GOOD? Let me live vicariously through you Before Ryleigh was born Rob and I were always wanting to make a road trip just for Sonic! Just for those icey drink things... MMMMMMM!
May 5th, 2007, 08:17 AM
donomama
I LOOOOOOVE Sonic. It's a good thing they don't have one around here though - I'd weigh like 300 pounds! Their slushies are the best. I also love In-N-Out and have any of you been to 5 Guys? Mmmmmmmm.... I think it's mainly in the DC area, but it might be all throughout the East Coast - I don't really know, but it is TASTY!
May 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Quote:
I LOOOOOOVE Sonic. It's a good thing they don't have one around here though - I'd weigh like 300 pounds! Their slushies are the best. I also love In-N-Out and have any of you been to 5 Guys? Mmmmmmmm.... I think it's mainly in the DC area, but it might be all throughout the East Coast - I don't really know, but it is TASTY![/b]

5 Guys is yummy. I live in NJ but very close to Delaware. There are several of them in DE. MMM now the fat pregnant lady wants a cheeseburger!

May 5th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Quote:
I LOOOOOOVE Sonic. It's a good thing they don't have one around here though - I'd weigh like 300 pounds! Their slushies are the best. I also love In-N-Out and have any of you been to 5 Guys? Mmmmmmmm.... I think it's mainly in the DC area, but it might be all throughout the East Coast - I don't really know, but it is TASTY![/b]
HELL YES there is a 5 Guys like 5 minutes down the street from me. YUM they are so good, especially their fries! They started off in FFX I think and now they are spreading all over the Midatlantic.
May 5th, 2007, 08:30 AM
donomama
Mmmmmmmmmm..... I want me some Five Guys!!!!
May 5th, 2007, 09:30 AM
mommyKathyX3
Quote:
ok well.. you know you're candian when....you see the word white castle and immediatly think of harold and kumar and the cheetah? [/b]
I'm not canadian, and they dont have WC around here other than in the grocery store frozen food section, but all I thought of is the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle which I thought was VERY funny!
May 5th, 2007, 09:30 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
We have sonic here and in SC. Never ate there though, don't like to eat in my car. It think it's similar to Checkers though (which we had in MD).

i think our equivalent of White Castle here is Culvers.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
May 5th, 2007, 10:08 AM
donomama
No way - Checkers is nothing compared to Sonic. Sonic burgers are ok, but what is great is their drinks. Mmmmmmm.... I love those slushies. Checkers only has soft drinks and shakes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search